:::AnSwEr InCoMpLeTe::: (NBA Live 2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:32 pm

Hehe, looks like Phoenix is aiming for the repeat... :wink:
AlwaysWhat,NeverWhy

Postby Jugs on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:36 pm

Bad Luck on the tough losses

Good Luck please win for us man... do it for us ....... :? :shock:
Jugs

Postby YoG! on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:43 pm

Yeah man you gotta win the next game (Y)
YoG!

Postby The X on Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:39 pm

D-Weaver 99027 wrote:Hehe, looks like Phoenix is aiming for the repeat... :wink:

yah, I was thinking the same thing :lol: I don't think Mafia would mind it happenning that way though :wink:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Fresh8 on Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 pm

As long as he loses with Philly to them in the Finals, I guess Mafia will be happy! (Y)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Keo on Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:39 am

Tough loss, I really wanted you to beat the Suns.
Keo

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:34 am

Emiliano wrote:Wayne Simien played great although you lost....Cant wait for next game! (Y)

Oh and you might want to fix the suns logo.... :lol:

Yea he tied his career-high in rebounds and had a career-high in points and thanks for pointing that out :lol: It was real late when I posted the game so it was bound to have an error.

air wrote:82 games!? I might have time to play one full game per day. A regular season will take months to finish!

I figured I could play 29 games with 10 min quarters with full playoffs. I might also move up to superstar because last night I was destroying teams at all star.

But I'll be watching this one too.

:lol: Just do what you can do, and thanks for keeping an eye on mind too

CB4 wrote:Damn u lost vs. your former team. The whole Phoenix starting lineup contributed well. Simien was a beast again and AI did alright. Iggy had an off night. My vote for ROY is Wayne Simien !

It was pretty fun playing against them again because that was my first time since the championship game. I kinda miss them :cry: but I'll give over once I can get my revenge with my new team :lol:

D-Weaver 99027 wrote:Hehe, looks like Phoenix is aiming for the repeat... Wink

I hope not, they weren't as good as they were last year IMO. If anything, watch out for that team called Philly :lol:

magadag25 wrote:Bad Luck on the tough losses

Good Luck please win for us man... do it for us ....... Confused Shocked

YoG! wrote:Yeah man you gotta win the next game Thumbs Up

:lol: Don't worry, I will try not to let you down against the Heat who are another great team I have to face :evil:

The X wrote:yah, I was thinking the same thing Laughing I don't think Mafia would mind it happenning that way though Wink

Oh yes I would mind :lol: if I don't have them as a user, I don't want them winning unless its the Grizzlies :lol:, it would make a good story though.

Sit wrote:As long as he loses with Philly to them in the Finals, I guess Mafia will be happy! Thumbs Up

Well thats a possibility, I think I have more of a chance of making it to the Finals they the Suns do, BIG STATEMENT :lol:

*Sensation* wrote:Tough loss, I really wanted you to beat the Suns.

Me too, I got another game against them so I'm hoping we can split the series at least and I'm going to try and beat the Heat.

Some more updates are coming your way today since I'm still trying to catch up on things. Thanks for all the comments and everything.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 am

ImageImage
ImageImage

Big thanks to match_66 for another great monthly mag (Y)
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Rip32 on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 am

Wyane's playin well and AI's kickin the whole leagues ass, good luck next game. (Y)
Tweet me, bro. @Brady_Fred
Rip32
Rodney Stuckey's Uncle

Postby Emiliano on Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 am

WOW! :shock: Great Mags man!
Props to match_66 as well (Y)
Viva Argentina
Boca Juniors -Te llevo en el Alma-
Emiliano

Postby Mark. on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:13 am

Right time to weed my way back into the community now that my week of drinking and sleeping is over.

Howard looks like he's playing average lately whats with that?? Cant find his shot? I eman Q-Rich aint that good on D so he shud have had an alrite game against the Suns.

I'm liking how your team goes on streaks tho, amke it like a nice little rollercoaster ride for us readers.
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Keo on Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:41 am

Nice mags. Sixers: East Champs, AI: MVP (Y)
Keo

Postby Jugs on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:23 pm

Nice Mags, I like this dynasty, it's a great read

Good Job !
Jugs

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:32 pm

Brilliant! AI on route to MVP!
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:43 pm

Rip32 wrote:Wyane's playin well and AI's kickin the whole leagues ass, good luck next game. (Y)

Yea, it may be a new duo for the East :lol: I'm hoping Miami won't give me so much trouble and I need to make sure the 3 point shooters don't go off in the two Jones.

Rip32 wrote:WOW! Shocked Great Mags man!
Props to match_66 as well Thumbs Up

Yes, props to match, he did another great job with the mags even though he was a little tipsy throughout the process :lol:

The Flash - match_66 wrote:Right time to weed my way back into the community now that my week of drinking and sleeping is over.

Howard looks like he's playing average lately whats with that?? Cant find his shot? I eman Q-Rich aint that good on D so he shud have had an alrite game against the Suns.

I'm liking how your team goes on streaks tho, amke it like a nice little rollercoaster ride for us readers.

Well, idk if I'm just not paying more attention to him than I am Simien since Simien is starting to have great nights, but I'm pretty sure his time will come again.

*Sensation* wrote:Nice mags. Sixers: East Champs, AI: MVP Thumbs Up

You forgot Simien: ROY :lol: I hope all 3 of those things can come true though.

magadag25 wrote:Nice Mags, I like this dynasty, it's a great read

Good Job !

Thanks magadag, I'm happy you enjoy it :)

Sit wrote:Brilliant! AI on route to MVP!

Yep, he's still leading in the poll as of now ahead of Timmy. I hope he can continue the stretch.

I was planning on playing a game today, but my computer was acting up all day with this stupid virus and for those of you that I have on my AIM and MSN list, you should know :lol: But now its fixed, so expect some updates tomorrow.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:20 am

76ERS VS. HEAT
American Airlines Arena, Miami, 7:30 p.m., EST

TV, radio: Comcast SportsNet; UPN 57
Records: 76ers, 23-14; Heat, 21-12

KEY MATCHUP: ERICK DAMPIER VS. SHAQUILLE O'NEAL
Dampier is one of the few quality centers left in the league and one of the few that has a chance at guarding Shaq. Dampier has been a monster on the boards since becoming a Sixer and his job tonight will be to box Shaq out of the paint. O'neal is averaging 21.8ppg and 12.5rpg for the Heat and he will plan on overpowering Dampier in the paint.

INSIDE THE 76ERS
The Sixers are on the verge of losing three straight which hasn't happened since the month of November, when they lost to the Kings on the 14th. The Sixers are experiencing one of the toughest parts of their schedule and so far they haven't performed very well.

INSIDE THE HEAT
The Heat are leading the Southeast Division as expected with a 7 game advantage over the Bobcats and Magic. They are a perfect 9-0 in the division. Things have been going smoothly for the team as they have won 7 of their last 10 games.

PROBABLE STARTERS
C-Erick Dampier
PF-Wayne Simien
SF-Josh Howard
SG-Andre Iguodala
PG-Allen Iverson

C-Shaquille O'neal
PF-Udonis Haslem
SF-Eddie Jones
SG-Dwyane Wade
PG-Damon Jones
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Kobe101 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:56 am

Good luck DAMPIER . :lol:
"As long as their is people their will always be war."
Kobe101

Postby Emiliano on Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 pm

Good Luck! C'mon Dampier, you can do it!!!! (Y)
Viva Argentina
Emiliano

Postby Keo on Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:11 pm

Good luck Mafia, take this one. (Y)
Keo

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:12 pm

Iverson Drops 26 as Sixers Chill Heat
Allen Iverson scored 17 of his 26 points in the first half

ImageHeat-88
ImageSixers-100

Sixers Boxscore | Heat Boxscore

Shaq finished the game with 33 points and 11 boards against Dampier

PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 24 (Ticker) --Allen Iverson and Josh Howard outscored one of the NBA's top 1-2 duo. Iverson scored 26 points and handed out 7 assists and Josh Howard came up with 27 points and came up big in the fourth quarter as the Philadelphia 76ers posted a 100-88 victory over the Miami Heat. While Shaquille O'Neal and Dwyane Wade are one of the league's top-scoring tandem and led the Heat to the NBA Finals last season, the Sixers' success relies squarely on the shoulders of the 6-foot Iverson. Iverson, the NBA's leading scorer, couldn‘t be stopped as he shot 10-15 from the field. He scored 17 points in the first half, then was quiet in the third quarter before coming up big late in the final period.

"The whole thing coming in was about winning the game," Iverson said. "That's all that I thought about, come out, do my part, and get the win. I played well and my teammates played great." After a pair of blocks by the 6-11 Dampier, Iverson finished a fast break with a driving layup for a 90-81 lead with 3:36 remaining. Iverson then converted a three-point play with 42 seconds left to push the lead to 95-83, then Howard made two free throws over the final 37 seconds. Heat forward Eddie Jones thought Iverson's start was the key. "I think early on, he got his confidence going by making his first three or four shots," Jones said. "It's tough to control him from that point." Dampier played tough interior defense on O'Neal in the fourth quarter even though O’neal finished 33 points. Dampier finished with 9 boards with five of them being offensive.

"It makes me feel like coach (Jim O'Brien) has more confidence in me" said Dampier, who also scored 8 points. "I go out there and keep building on it proving myself to my teammates and coaches that I can get the job done." Coming into the game, the key was to stop Shaq. "I thought he did a nice job of keeping his body away from Shaq," O'Brien said. "We talked before hand. You can't let Shaq get behind him and I thought Erick really moved his feet. Not only that, but made sure Shaq had to run on defense because Erick was beating him up court and it really forced Shaq to run. Sure he scored 33 points, but he only scored 4 points in the 4th quarter." Wade only scored 7 points on 3-15 shooting for the Heat (21-13), which lost for just the fourth time in 11 games. "We have to do a better job down the stretch" Heat coach Stan Van Gundy said.

Game Photos
Wade had an off night from the field besides the posterization over Howard
Shaq dominated the interior but still came up with the L at the end
Howard looked more like the player that the Sixers acquired in the first few games
Eddie Jones was one of three Heat players in double figures
Dampier throwing down the alley oop pass from Iverson
Allen Iverson slightly twisting his ankle
Last edited by -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:14 pm

Kobe101 wrote:Good luck DAMPIER . :lol:

Emiliano wrote:Good Luck! C'mon Dampier, you can do it!!!! Thumbs Up

*Sensation* wrote:Good luck Mafia, take this one. Thumbs Up

HAHAHA, well Dampier let Shaq go off, but when it came down to the final quarter, he held him to just 4 points and Howard finally came out and had one of those big games so I brought one home for Philly.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Sac-1 on Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:23 pm

I think you messed up the logo again.....you put in NJ's instead of Miami's....and nice win....i thought it would be a close game......good luck next game
Sac-1

Postby Jona on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:03 pm

NOooooooooooo you beat the HEAT!! :(

You were lucky, the guards had a horrible night... :P
We'll get you next time!
Jona - Rush Fan
Jona

Postby Arcane on Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:42 pm

bitch......you just had to win
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby Emiliano on Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Great win Mafia! Howard had a great game as well as AI...But man, SHAQ just man-handled Dampier!
Wayne Simien 19 boards :shock:
Viva Argentina
Emiliano

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame