Micchy Boy's Lakers Dynasty (Lakers @ Bucks Game Recap)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Micchy Boy's Lakers Dynasty (Lakers @ Bucks Game Recap)

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:35 am

Maybe it was little late to start my first ever dynasty. Well why not while waitng for Live '05. If you have suggstion on improve my dynasty, pls post in this thread.

Well i'l be using Ben's Roster with some few minor changes.
Also i'm gonna used my own Slider to be post soon.
8 minutes per quarter.
All-star Mode (yeah coz superstar AI sucks just jack up lot of 3's)

My plan is to have a realistic as possible dynasty (and i have you see when i put some screenshot). I just simulated the 2003-04 season and im on playoff now.

So my first to post will be the Best players of the month November.
and my sliders.

Oh and by the way I'm using Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe will Prove THEM wrong!!! Lakers will be on top again.

more soon.....
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:38 am, edited 29 times in total.
Micchy's Lakers Dynasty l 2nd Season w/ NLSC BALLERS l
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:00 am

So guy this is my sliders

Sliders
-------
General Sliders
Speed: 40
Free Throw: 90
Boundary: 30
Injury: 80
Fatigue: 55
Charge/Block: 30
Shooting: 30
Reach: 45
In-Air: 60

User Sliders
Steals: 0
Interceptions: 0
Shot Block: 0
Dunk Block: 0
Freestyle: 20
Dunk Freq: 20
Substitutions: 78
On-Ball Defensive Assist: 85
Off. Rebounds: 90
Def. Rebounds: 50
Fakeout: 90
Short Range: 10
Medium Range: 45
Long Range: 50
Dunk %: 25
Lay Up%: 20
Adjusted Shot %: 20
On-Ball Physical Defense: 80
Poor Release %: 20
Double Team: 0

CPU Sliders
Steals: 48
Interceptions: 48
Shot Block: 4
Dunk Block: 19
Freestyle: 30
Dunk Freq: 33
Substitutions: 78
Off. Rebounds: 95
Def. Rebounds: 55
Fakeout: 95
Short Range: 20
Medium Range: 55
Long Range: 45
Dunk %: 33
Lay Up%: 30
Adjusted Shot %: 33
Adjusted Shot Freq: 30
On-Ball Physical Defense: 95
Poor Release %: 33
Double Team: 40
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:06 am

Players of the Month for November
Davis, Stojakovic Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, Dec. 1 – The New Orleans Hornets’ Baron Davis and the Sacramento Kings’ Peja Stojakovic were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played from the start of the season (October 28) through November.

ImageImage

It has almost the same stats if you compare to real peja and baron stats for nov.
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:25 am

For games played Oct. 28 through Nov. 30
James, Anthony Named got milk? Rookies of Month

NEW YORK, Dec. 1 –- First-year players LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played from the start of the season (Oct. 28) through November.

ImageImage
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:41 am

J. O’Neal, Garnett Named Players of the Month

[b]NEW YORK, Jan. 5 – The Indiana Pacers’ Jermaine O’Neal and the Minnesota Timberwolves’ Kevin Garnett were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played during the month of December.

ImageImage
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:44 am

got milk? Rookies of the Month
James, Anthony Repeat as got milk? Rookies

[b]NEW YORK, Jan. 5 –- For the second consecutive month, first-year players LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in December.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:55 am

January 2004
Redd, Garnett Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, Feb. 2 –- The Milwaukee Bucks' Michael Redd and the Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Garnett were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played during the month of January.

ImageImage
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:58 am

January 2004: got milk? Rookies of the Month
Three in a Row for James, Anthony

NEW YORK, Feb. 2 –- For the third consecutive month, LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:01 am

Some highlight from my All-star Game

One of Shaq's thundering jam

Kobe flying high for a dunk

KG dunks over one of the best defensive player.

Air Canada soars high

T-mac goes for a reverse jam

AI for another acrobatic shot.

West All-Star win over East All-Star
Shaq O'Neal and Kobe Bryant win the All-star MVP making them the second teammate to win the the award in their own court, (Malone and Stockton). Oh okey just made it up., when i play the all-star Kobe won the award but since Shaq win it in real life well lets make it co-MVP
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:05 am

February 2004
Martin, Garnett Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, March 1 -- The New Jersey Nets' Kenyon Martin and the Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Garnett were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played in February.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:09 am

February 2004: got milk? Rookies of the Month
That’s Four Straight for LeBron, Carmelo

NEW YORK, March 1 -- For the fourth consecutive month, LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:10 am

March 2004
Odom, Bryant Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, April 1 -- The Miami Heat’s Lamar Odom and the Los Angeles Lakers’ Kobe Bryant were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played during the month of March.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:11 am

March 2004: got milk? Rookies of the Month
LeBron, Carmelo Drive to Five

NEW YORK, April 1 -- For the fifth consecutive month, LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:14 am

April 2004
Magloire, Garnett Named Players of the Month

NEW YORK, April 15 -- The New Orleans Hornets’ Jamaal Magloire and the Minnesota Timberwolves’ Kevin Garnett were today named Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Month, respectively, for games played during the month of April.

ImageImage
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:15 am

April 2004: got milk? Rookies of the Month
Six in a Row for James, Anthony

NEW YORK, April 15 -- For the sixth consecutive month, LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets were named the Eastern and Western Conference got milk? Rookies of the Month, respectively, for games played in April.

ImageImage

Later i will post some pics on my all-star game (the only game i played in 2003-04 season).
plus the team standing, league leaders and awards.

Note: As you can see my lakers dynasty was not yet started. aAll you see was the simulated last season with same stats, standing, awards and everything that happen last season.

My dynasty will start at off-season which i will do all the current off-season transaction. also i will do some fantasy move like where to put other free-agent not yet sign. so you can help which players should i put in every team. (example dampier to atlanta,knicks,memphis or GS or let me know if you want malone to retire or play for LA, SA or Heat)

The real goal of thisto win the championship using the re-vamped lakers and prove all that Kobe can lead the team back to the top.
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby PiksS on Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:39 am

damm 15 posts at one time :shock:
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby Filip on Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:51 am

HAHA, this one of the worst spamming ever :lol:
:idea::idea::idea: Edit button :idea::idea::idea:

But Courtney did a good one too once:

"One second"
One minut later or something he posted again, lmao
Filip

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:35 am

yep, ur dynasty will be on it's 3rd page in about 2 days :lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Andre on Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:41 am

Is this a joke? :lol:

Well, if your intentions were to give a summary of the season that you have simulated, you should have gone beyond a mere list of player of the month.

For each month you should have reported season standings, league leaders, your own players' stats....some injury and some trades.

Anyways, it's just my opinion :wink:
Andre

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:01 am

Sorry guys but pls be patient im not even started my dynasty. all i've done was to show that i made a 2003-04 simulated season as realistci as what happen to last year.

and as i promised here was the SIMULATED STANDING OF my 2003-04 dynasty.

[color=blue][b][size=18]EASTERN CONFERENCE

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Now if you compare this to here, you can see it was as realistic as it was. and that's what guy i want you to see.

Again pls be patient as i never started my real dynasty.[/size][/b]
[/color]
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Donte Thomas on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:05 am

oh, i see, now, but when are you going to play.
Donte Thomas

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:12 am

Ok about your stats and standings. How did you get it to be almost identical to the real ones? Did you like sim until you saw some realistic results or what? Can you please tell what you did to get these realistic stats and standings?
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:31 am

SbHZmAFiA wrote:Ok about your stats and standings. How did you get it to be almost identical to the real ones? Did you like sim until you saw some realistic results or what? Can you please tell what you did to get these realistic stats and standings?

Now were talking.
Well lots of lots of simulation. and a lots of dbf editing. i try simulate by day and if the result was wrong, well i load and i try again. you see guys it takes a lot of hardwork (i started it last month and today i was just in playoff). now i hope you can aprreciate what i've done though i post 15 post at a time :lol:

Now i would like you to see the league leaders and compread it to League Leaders, and see what i have done.

Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:59 am

Donte Thomas wrote:oh, i see, now, but when are you going to play.

As i said it was hard to make it realistic. i took me sometimes to get all the correct MVP, Sixth man, DPOY, MIP, ROY and All [****] Teams.

then come off-season i almost have a roster with their current team so it's not more of a problem. the daily news will have to do some work and
here what i what you guys to help me

Pls give suggestons where i will put some free-agent players. like dampier, rodney white, jon barry and others. also if i retire malone (or sign) and GP(or celtics trade him)

Now guys here was the Post-seasons award

KG Named MVP By Landslide
Kevin Garnett, who led Minnesota to the best record in the West, received 120 of 123 first-place votes to take Most Valuable Player honors for the first time in his nine-year career.

Garnett averaged a career-best 24.2 points, 13.9 rebounds and 2.17 blocks, in addition to 5.0 assists and 1.46 steals per game. He joined Larry Bird as the only players in league history to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and five assists for five consecutive years

James Wins got milk? Rookie of the Year

NEW YORK, April 20 – LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers will receive the Eddie Gottlieb Trophy as the 2003-04 got milk? Rookie of the Year, the NBA announced.

James is the only player in Cavaliers history to be named the got milk? Rookie of the Year and is the youngest player in NBA history to capture the honor. James and Anthony become only the third and fourth rookies in NBA history to receive the got milk? Rookie of the Month honors every month of their inaugural season, joining San Antonio Spurs greats David Robinson (1989-90) and Tim Duncan (1997-98).

Artest Named Defensive Player of the Year

NEW YORK, April 19 – Ron Artest of the Indiana Pacers was named the 2003-04 NBA Defensive Player of the Year, the NBA announced today.
Artest news conference: Play

Artest finished third in the NBA in steals per game (2.08) as the Pacers defensive stopper this year. He successfully held his offensive targets, including some of the league’s top players, to 8.1 points per game on 9.3 shots per game and 42.6 percent shooting.

Jamison Wins Sixth Man Award

NEW YORK, April 23 -- Antawn Jamison of the Dallas Mavericks has been named the winner of the 2003-04 NBA Sixth Man Award, honoring the league's top player in a reserve role, the NBA announced today.
Jamison averaged 14.8 points per game and was third in the NBA in field goal percentage.
Glenn James/NBAE/Getty Images
Jamison received 338 points, including 43 of a possible 120 first-place votes, from a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters throughout the United States and Canada

Randolph Named Most Improved Player

NEW YORK, April 22 – Zach Randolph of the Portland Trail Blazers was named the winner of the 2003-04 NBA Most Improved Player Award, the NBA announced today. The annual award is presented to a player who has made a dramatic improvement from the previous season or seasons.
Randolph improved his scoring average by 11.7 points.
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty Images
Randolph is only the second Trail Blazer to be honored with the Most Improved Player award since it was presented following the 1985-86 season, joining Kevin Duckworth who received the honor for the 1987-88 season.

And this were the 1st and 2nd All-NBA Team, All-Defensive Team and All Rookies Team

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I try to finish the playoff today but first i will watch "THE AMAZING RACE" so see you soon.

More soon....
Last edited by Micchy_boy on Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micchy_boy

Postby scj on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:59 pm

OMG, that's INCREDIBLE.

it would be pretty cool if you post your franchise here (after you play the playoffs of course) so us Laker fans can use it to start franchises from now on :wink:

That way we can start franchises by starting the 04-05 season and have very accurate stats from the 03-04 season.
scj

Next

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame