"Pictures are worth 1001 words" Dynasty OVER

A collection of memorable Dynasty and Franchise threads.

Postby cocobee on Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:28 pm

James wrote:Nice update cocobee.

I'm interested in what kind of season O.J. Mayo had? I seen that pic with him dunking( which was good ).

Any info would help :twisted:

O.J. Mayo
PG Chicago Bulls #32

15.6 ppg 3.5 rpg 4.4 apg

The Bulls picked up a player named M.Underwood (SG) who is a 75ovrl right now and looks to be taking the spot from Iverson either next year or the year after. Iverson is now an 81.Will be interesting. As far as the Hawks, i'm a little suprised that they dropped that low, when I played them this season they smoked me 112-91? There staring 5 is tough on paper. Brand winning the MVP was a suprise but he deserved it.

enjoy. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby GoranG 2004 on Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:07 pm

cocobe i am impresed with your dinasty and patches...so I will ask you if you can send me several 1st rounders(Deng,Igoudala,Howard,Okafor...)and Memphis jerseys...on mail...

gldarko@cg.yu
GoranG 2004

Postby cocobee on Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:38 pm

GoranG 2004 wrote:cocobe i am impresed with your dinasty and patches...so I will ask you if you can send me several 1st rounders(Deng,Igoudala,Howard,Okafor...)and Memphis jerseys...on mail...

gldarko@cg.yu

Thanks but you'll have to go to the Announcements forum to find those patches just like everybody else. :wink:
Please refrain from asking me questions about patches and other "non" dynasty issues. Remember, you are in the Dynasty Forum. There is a pacth request forum available.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jay-Peso on Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:08 am

Thanks cocobee.

I am interested in him because I have seen him play many of times.

Thank you again :D
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby cocobee on Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:45 am

1rst Round Results:

Game 1

Image108
Image75

Timberwolves
Cocobee 47 pts
L.Wright 10 rebs
S.Telfair 5 assists

Spurs
M.Williams 30 pts
J.Betts 11 rebs
J.McInnis 10 assists

Game 2

Image110
Image97

Timberwolves
Cocobee 29 pts
L.Wright 8 rebs
Cocobee 5 assists

Spurs
L.Hughes 26 pts
J.Betts 10 rebs
J.McInnis 9 assists

Game 3
Image113
Image110

Timberwolves
L.Wright 29 pts
S.May 8 rebs
S.May 7 assists

Spurs
M.Williams 28 pts
J.Betts 7 rebs
J.McInnis 11 assists

Game 4

Image108
Image120

Timberwolves
Cocobee 55 pts
L.Wright 8 rebs
J.Campos 11 assists

Spurs
M.Williams 24 pts
A.Kirilenko 10 rebs
J.McInnis 15 assists

Game 5

Image87
Image125

Timberwolves
Cocobee 25 pts
S.May 7 rebs
Cocobee 5 assists

Spurs
L.Hughes 26 pts
D.Buford 9 rebs
J.McInnis 13 assists

Game 6

Image98
Image108

Timberwolves
Cocobee 49 pts
L.Wright 8 rebs
J.Campos 9 assists
Spurs
M.Williams 25 pts
A.Kirilenko 10 rebs
J.McInnis 10 assists

Game 7

Image103
Image79

Timberwolves
Cocobee 26 pts
S.May 7 rebs
Cocobee 7 assists

Spurs
M.Williams 28 pts
J.Betts 8 rebs
J.McInnis 10 assists

David Alridge of ESPN Basketball on the First Round series:
The Timberwolves almost threw this series away ahead 3-0! Give the Spurs credit on a wonderful series. The Spurs kept fighting even when there backs were against the wall. Cocobee is showing why he is drawing comparisons to MJ. Clutch three pointers and key passes just came natural for Cocobee. The fans found out about Marvin Williams of the Spurs. A super athlete with a deadly first step, Williams kept Cocobee on his toes. Look for Williams to make noise as an unrestricted free agent this summer. A convincing game 7 victory deflated the media hype around the game. But the Timberwolves showed flashes of domination and flashes of there immaturity at certain parts of the series which make them a hard team to predict against the run and gun Supersonics next round. Campos and Cocobee are becoming the leagues deadliest twosome. Levi Wright is making a name for himself as a play-making bug man in the middle to compliment Cocobee’s all around game. The T-Wolves are a young fun team to watch with maybe the best player in the game right now. Look for his leadership to lead these T-Puppies to the next round and maybe past the Supersonics.

PLAYOFFS 2009

Western Conference Semis:

1.Image
5.Image

3.Image
7.Image

Eastern Conference Semis:

8.Image
5.Image

3.Image
2.Image

Editors Note: Cyriel, the Magic got swept by the Raptors in the 1rst round 4-0 :cry:

NLSC Playoff Stats:

Cyriel Klitsie
Orlando Magic vs the Toronto Raptors

16.7 ppg 3.4 rpg 8.0 apg

2009 PLAYOFF COVERAGE : "Leave your Heart on the Court"Image
cocobee
America's Team

Postby C89KF on Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:47 am

hard to believe you didn't win game 4 with cocobee getting 55 pts :!:
C89KF

Postby Jackal on Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:31 pm

Damn, the sixth seeded Spurs gave you some trouble there.

Will the 7th seed be easier? Aaah, we await the outcome. :P
Jackal

Postby cocobee on Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:00 pm

2nd Round of the Playoffs:

Game 1

Image98
Image99

Timberwolves
Cocobee 35 pts
S. May 5 rebs
S. May 5 assists

Sonics
L. Deng 36 pts
B. Miller 9 rebs
G. Arenas 13 assists

Game 2

Image105
Image111

Timberwolves
Cocobee 30 pts
S. May 10 rebs
S. May 9 assists

Sonics
L. Deng 25 pts
B. Miller 10 rebs
G. Arenas 7 assists

Game 3

Image108
Image112

Timberwolves
Cocobee 34 pts
S. May 9 rebs
J. Campos 6 assists

Sonics
L. Deng 28 pts
M. Haislip 6 rebs
G. Arenas 10 assists

Game 4

Image95
Image88

Timberwolves
Cocobee 43 pts
C. Phillips 5 rebs
C. Phillips 4 assists

Sonics
H. Warrick 24 pts
B. Miller 7 rebs
G. Arenas 7 assists

Game 5

Image104
Image98

Timberwolves
Cocobee 33 pts
L. Wright 6 rebs
L. Wright 6 assists

Sonics
H. Warrick 24 pts
C. Webber 9 rebs
G. Arenas 9 assists

Game 6

Image100
Image95

Timberwolves
Cocobee 36 pts
S. May 8 rebs
Cocobee 8 assists

Sonics
L. Deng 22 pts
B. Miller 9 rebs
G. Arenas 9 assists

Game 7

Image105
Image97

Timberwolves
Cocobee 45 pts
L. Wright 8 rebs
J. Smith 5 assists

Sonics
L. Deng 39 pts
B. Miller 7 rebs
G. Arenas 8 assists

Stephen A. Smith from ESPN Basketball on the T-Wolves & Sonics Series:Can you say the biggest meltdown is NBA Playoff history? The Sonics had the Wolves taking a plane trip back to Minnesota. Luol Deng was on fire and was a man on a mission and that mission was to get this amped Sonics team to the Western Conference Finals. He and Hakim Warrick were averaging over 22 points a game. The Sonics were on their way to the next match-up with the Dallas Mavericks. Butttttt,buttttttt the Wolves, and may I say the “never give-up” Wolves with their leader Cocobee has other things in mind. Although Cocobee was averaging over 30 points a game the first three games he decided to put it in full throttle and get his team into the next round. To do that that he needed help from his other teammates. Game by game cocobee scorched the Sonics averaging 35 points the next three games. While Sean May was rebounding the heck out the boards and Levi Wright was unloading his defensive fury on the Sonics offensive machine. The unson hero though was Pat Garrity, yes Pat Garrity, the Great White Hope, he a couple of clutch three pointers and a couple steals to put the lowly Sonics out of their misery. The rest of the Wolves team had it their heads that we are destined to win. With this incredible comeback from being down 3-O they are believing in their destiny which is to win the NBA Championship. And for the Sonics, they should just go home and cry in shame because they have lost all of my respect for being one of the elite teams in the NBA.

PLAYOFFS 2009

2009 Western Conference Finals:

1.Image
3.Image

2008 Eastern Conference Finals:

3.Image
8.Image
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Ruff Ryder on Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:11 pm

Deng, you almost got beat. :shock:

Pass the rock cocobee, you ballhog. :P When is the last time you weren't leading scorer? I want to see:
Sean May 35 pts
Sean May 10 rebs
Cocobee 24 assists

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby idiot on Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:15 pm

man.. that cocobee guy is amazing :D :D

i predict... a wolves-celtics final, and the wolves pull out a win in game 7? :wink:
idiot

Postby PRoPuLsiOnDJ on Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:37 pm

WOW :shock:

This dynasty is getting more competitive every year.

Keep it up cocobee.
PRoPuLsiOnDJ

Postby hmm on Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:10 pm

what is your system cocobee ? Those screens are so much great detailed !!
hmm

Postby cklitsie on Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:42 am

cocobee wrote:Editors Note: Cyriel, the Magic got swept by the Raptors in the 1rst round 4-0 :cry:

too bad, at least you didnt do it
cocobee wrote:16.7 ppg 3.4 rpg 8.0 apg

still very good stats though, 16.7 is nice and 8.0 assists is :shock:
cklitsie

Postby cocobee on Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:27 pm

Here's a little break from the Playoffs 2009, to remember the team that took home the gold for the United States last August. Here's a flashback from August 2008, the Summer Olympics held in Beijing.Enjoy :wink:

A LOOK BACK AT

the 2008 USA Men's Olympic Basketball Team:

Gold Medal Game:

USA 155
ARG 94

2008 TEAM USA:
C- Emeka Okafor/ Atlanta Hawks
PF-Elton Brand/ Phoenix Suns
SF-Carmelo Anthony/ Toronto Raptors
SG-Cocobee/ Minnesota Timberwolves
PG-Baron Davis/Toronto Raptors

SF-Honor Glow/LA Lakers
SG-Desmond Jackson/Houston Rockets
PG-Jaryl Campos/Minnesota Timberwolves
C-Jermaine O'Neal/Utah Jazz
SF-Hakim Warrick/Seatle Sonics
PF-Tim Duncan/Boston Celtics
SG-Toussaint Manley/Atlanta Hawks

NLSC Ballers on Team USA:

Desmond Jackson

Jaryl Campos

Cocobee

Honor Glow

Enjoy, I thought it'd be cool to add these--even if it's a year late.It'll be on time come 2012. Hopefully, more American NLSC ballas will make the team :wink: Congrats to those that made it, and GO USA!

Shout out to Superman for the Team USA Jerseys, great job bro! :lol:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Alcoholic on Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:09 pm

I predict Bulls-Twolves. Whos on the Bulls, anyway? They finally got back up to the top again.
Alcoholic

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:09 pm

yay i made the USA team! great job cocobee cant wait for more updates
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Arcane on Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:57 pm

awesome u even got olympic thing goin on hmm i wonder if i was playin in this dynasty if i'd make usa or australian team
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby e.z.o on Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:52 pm

Hey Cocobee, OUTSTANDING dynasty. EBERT AND ROEPER give you 50 THUMBS UP. hey, I was wondering if you could send me the new Memphis Grizzlies home and away jerseys. If so just send it to
ezzioo@hotmail.com, you dont need to reply to this post, you can just send it to me, but if not thanks anyways. Also, if you've made the new Jazz jerseys could I get those to, but once again if not, thanks anyway.
Great Dynasty.
e.z.o

Postby e.z.o on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:00 pm

Hello everyone. I was wondering if any of you that create cyberfaces could create mine. If so email me at ezzioo@hotmail.com to let me know and i'll send you a picture of me.

And Cocobee, if I do get that cyberface from someone, then I would like to be in your dynasty. I'll give you my info and stuff when I get my cyberface. If I dont get a cyberface i'll let you know.
e.z.o

Postby cklitsie on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:30 pm

][]]RAGON wrote:awesome u even got olympic thing goin on hmm i wonder if i was playin in this dynasty if i'd make usa or australian team

i think definately not the usa team, cuz wasnt on it neither :wink:
cklitsie

Postby cocobee on Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:56 am

ezzioo wrote:Hey Cocobee, OUTSTANDING dynasty. EBERT AND ROEPER give you 50 THUMBS UP. hey, I was wondering if you could send me the new Memphis Grizzlies home and away jerseys. If so just send it to
ezzioo@hotmail.com, you dont need to reply to this post, you can just send it to me, but if not thanks anyways. Also, if you've made the new Jazz jerseys could I get those to, but once again if not, thanks anyway.
Great Dynasty.

Thanks ezzioo, but check the announcements forum--my man cklitsie has made some beautiful Memphis and Jazz jerseys!

As far being in my dynasty, there is a little waiting list--but you can send me ur picture and i'll try to get to it. If noone can do it. I think the next available slot is in the 2013 draft. :lol:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cocobee on Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:02 am

PRE-DRAFT SPECIAL:Image

Whatsup playa, this is ESPN's pre draft special. We will focus on the top 4 projected draft picks this year, with the expertise of the Dr. Jack Ramsay.
Enjoy kids--Boo-YAh!

Jack Ramsay on Glendale Parker: He’s projected to go 1 or 2 and will not slip further than that. What team could not use a 7’1” – 315 + pound pure Center. We knew in 9th grade this kid was not going anywhere but to the pros. He’s ready. Has been working with retired great Shaquille O’Neal on footwork and body control in the paint. Great kid with personality will make any endorsement deal better. Already living the NBA lifestyle with such celebrity friends as Jay-Z and 50 cent on his speed dial. Word is Parker has an AND 1 offer on the table worth close to 95 million as soon as he shakes Stern’s hand later this month. Will make any team better immediately, will demand double teams every poession.

Jack Ramsay on Jeffery Jordan: You might have heard of his father, Michael Jordan. Jeffery is an inch taller and a bit more athletic that his dad. Ever since day 1, Jeffery has stated that he wants to make a name for himself. Then proceeded to go to Duke and never once thought of going to North Carolina. An all around player, his perimeter game needs improvement—but he can finish better than anyone. ALL ACC 1rst team selection and ACC freshman of the year. He’s another product of “1 and done”. Jeffery Jordan will go after Parker-but there might be a team that will not pass up on this Jordan like the past Jordan. You know what happened last time.

Jack Ramsay on Donny Ward: The best point man in the draft. A very solid player and will contribute right away. He will be able to do whatever the team needs him to do—a versatile player with the control of a veteran. Look for Ward to be picked somewhere in the middle of the draft. Might not make SportsCenter, but will fill the stat sheet every night.

Jack Ramsay on Bolbronx: The best European import this year. A shooting guard that can play a little point as well. Has been compared to Manu Ginobili. Can finish around the rim and is a pest to opposing teams on defense. Can hit the three. I’ll give Bolbronx a couple of years till we see some improvement. But there will be an NBA team that will take that risk. Too much upside not to.

Image There you have it, those are the players we feel are the best in this year's crop. Who would you pick with the first pick? Stay tuned, the draft comes right after the 2009 NBA Finals.

Enjoy! :wink: Who would you pick #1?

Another shout out to Dragon for the BLING and the great practice jerseys and to Cklitsie for the EASports jersey. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jackal on Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:14 am

Damn, I like Parker already. Any chance Minny would be willing to trade right after the draft? No? Pff, that sucks. :P

Tough choice, Jordan or O'Neal...hmm, this kid seems NBA ready with his size, given the fact centers are hard to come by, I'll pick Parker over Jordan. Especially since he's been working with Shaq.

On second thought, I take that back. It depends on how my team is built, if I have a decent back-court and a SF that can shoot the three, I'll take Parker. Since he demands the double, it's always nice to be able to pass out and the perimeter players knocks down the three or open shot. A PF with a 15-20 foot jumper would be nice too.

If my team consists of an ok front line but can grab rebounds and a consistant 15-20 point threat from the SF or PG position, I'd pick Jordan. Let him develop his perimeter shooting like his dad did. That'll make him deadly.

Anyways, both kids will make their teams championship contenders imho.

Unless ofcourse Parker starts living the high life a bit too much and gets shot down with 50 Cent.

No offense, but I wouldn't pick Bolbronx 1st, maybe some other year, but this year, these two kids (Parker & Jordan) dominate. :cool:

*My review of this years draft.* :D
Jackal

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:41 am

Jeffrey Jordan kinda reminds me of me :lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby cocobee on Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:33 am

2009 Western Conference FinalsImage

1. Image

vs

3. Image

TEAM ROSTERS sponsored by our friends at Image

Starters
C-Ben Wallace
PF-Lamar Odom
SF-Shawn Marion
SG-Manu Ginobili
PG- Raul Lopez

Bench
B. Gordon
H. Holton
L. Johnson
A.Croshere
T.Murdock
S. Patterson
E. Snow

Starters
C- Sean May
PF- Levi Wright
SF-Josh Smith
SG- Cocobee
PG-Jaryl Campos

Bench
P.Garrity
C.Phillips
J.Kapono
A.Reyes
S.Telfair
G.Robinson
D.Ranks

Game 1

Image107
Image104

Timberwolves
Cocobee 33 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 8 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

Game 2

Image90
Image107

Timberwolves
Cocobee 26 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 7 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

Game 3

Image98
Image95

Timberwolves
Cocobee 26 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 7 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

Game 4

Image83
Image99

Timberwolves
Cocobee 26 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 7 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

Game 5

Image111
Image90

Timberwolves
Cocobee 26 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 7 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

Game 6

Image105
Image111

Timberwolves Cocobee 26 pts
S. May 10 rebs
J. Campos 7 assists

Mavericks
S. Marion 27 pts
B. Wallace 8 rebs
R. Lopez 8 assists

ImageGreg Anthony of ESPN Fast Break on the Western Confernece Finals:The Dallas Mavericks had one thing on their minds and that was to stop the Timberwolves scoring machine, Cocobee. The first couple games were a feeling out phase for both teams. When the Wolves thought they had it when they were up 2-1 with home court advantage firmly in their grasp, the mavs decided to intensify their defense. Manu Ginobili became a pain on defense and even more of menace on offense. He controlled the perimeter shooting of cocobee by playing “in your face” defense that stopped cocobee’s scoring spell on the NBA playoffs. The Mavs had their own scoring wizard who was Shawn Marion, who averaged over 25 points the last four games of the series. Another factor that added to the demise of Wolves was the rebounding proficiency of Ben Wallace and Lamar Odom in Game 4 which gave back the Mavs home court and a return trip to Dallas for crucial Game 5. The Game 5 win was the beginning of the end for Wolves in the playoffs. Gordon and Holton were key factors off the Mavs bench thrusting the Mavs into the NBA Finals with a date with the Boston Celtics.

2009 NBA FINALS

Image 4

Image1

2009 Finals MVP:

Jamal Crawford - Boston Celtics

20.0 ppg 5.0 rpg 8.0 apg

Draft 2009 next..... :wink: enjoy.
cocobee
America's Team

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty & Franchise Hall of Fame