"Pictures are worth 1001 words" Dynasty OVER

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby cklitsie on Fri May 28, 2004 3:12 pm

can't want to see what the magic are gonna do with those three :P

hey mazzochi calm down man, i can understand that youre all hyped up to be in the hot dynasty (just like me, lol) but youre almost f*cking this thread up with all this BS :wink:
cklitsie

Postby cocobee on Fri May 28, 2004 9:54 pm

:wink: an update should be coming on Sunday. (I'm out of town right now for a basketball game and then a wedding) :wink: The NLSC rookies are not getting a lot of playing time but Cyriel is playing a lot better as a starter.His stats at the momment are better than that of last years ROY. More info to come..thanks for the support. (Y)
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Gripni on Sun May 30, 2004 11:03 pm

This is one tight dynasty. That's all I can say. I can feel the tension of the game 7s.
Gripni

Postby PiksS on Mon May 31, 2004 4:00 am

Gripni wrote:This is one tight dynasty. That's all I can say. I can feel the tension of the game 7s.

ofcourse it is,i feel like i am reading a sport magazine or something :P
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby cocobee on Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:27 am

Here are my Sliders that I'm using, I think they are pretty competitive:

Global Sliders:
Game Speed: 40
Free Throw Difficulty: 60
Boundary Force Field: 60
Injury Freq: 55
Fatigue Effect: 50
Charge/Block Freq: 50
Shooting Foul Freq: 65
Reach-In Foul Freq: 80
In-Air Collision Foul Freq: 100

User:
Steal Ability: 80
Interception Ability: 70
Shot Blocking: 10
Dunk/Layup Blocking: 10
User Freestyle: 25
Dunk vs Layup Freq: 25
Substitution: 0 for no auto subs, 50 for auto subs
On-Ball Assist: 90
Offensive Rebounds: 100
Defensive Rebounds: 42
Fake Out Discipline: 90
Short Range %: 25
Medium Range %: 42
Long Range %: 45
Dunk %: 50
Layup %: 32
Adjusted Shot %: 30
On-Ball Physical Defense: 50
Poor Release %: 30
Double Team: 30

CPU:
Steal Ability: 50
Interception Ability: 45
Shot Blocking: 13
Dunk/Layup Blocking: 10
User Freestyle: 30
Dunk vs Layup Freq: 45
Substitution: 40
On-Ball Assist: 100
Offensive Rebounds: 100
Defensive Rebounds: 42
Fake Out Discipline: 80
Short Range %: 50
Medium Range %: 70
Long Range %: 50
Dunk %: 50
Layup %: 38
Adjusted Shot %: 38
On-Ball Physical Defense: 55
Poor Release %: 35
Double Team: 25

9 Minute Quarters
Superstar
cocobee
America's Team

Postby cocobee on Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:24 am

2006-2007 SEASON BEGINS

Editorial Note: My future roomate, who happens to be one of my best friends, decided that I needed to "re-vamp" my bench. So, the changes this season have been "all him". I like the team and as long as my starting 5 stays intact, I'm happy. :lol:

The 2006-2007 Atlanta Hawks are:

C: Emeka Okafor
PF: Kevin Garnett
SF: Carmelo Anthony
SG: Toussaint Manley
PG: Cocobee

Bench:
PG: Jason Terry
SG: Dajuan Wagner
SF: Pat Garrity
PF: Chris Anderson
C: Chris Bosh

PF: A.Reyes
C: G.Muresan (sentimental reasons)
SF: B.Nachbar

Charles Barkley from TNT Sports on 2006-07 Hawks team: Well, if any team got better it was the Hawks. They added depth to a bench that didn't really do much last year. Last year's scare made GM Toroc decide to go out there and get some players. Bosh and Terry were very good pick-ups for the Hawks over the summer. Reyes is improving and will see a lot more playing time. The Hawks look stronger than ever. The East has gotten stronger, the Hawks will have to fight and scratch to get number four. It's going to be an entertaining year, this will be a big season for the Hawks with Garnett and Carmelo's contract ending at the end of the year--a lot of things can happen. Stay tuned.

Kenny "the Jet" Smith from TNT Sports on NLSC Players this year: Bailey looks tough at Washington and they will make the playoffs this year and make some noise. Bailey and Carter offer a great "1" "2" punch. Cyriel has 2 other stars to play with. Orlando should make some strides but will still need to play and grow together as a team. Moore and Becks will probably be watching 2006-07 from there respective benches. They are both talented and will be looking to improve there games and look to lead there teams in the future.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:03 am

nothin else to say but

:applaud:
lol

u got some good pick ups with terry and bosh now your team will probably be unstoppable.
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby cocobee on Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:51 pm

2006-2007 Mid Season Report

Scoring Leaders
1.D.Nowitzki/Heat 24.6 ppg
2.S.O’Neal/ Lakers 23.0 ppg
3.Y.Ming /Pistons 22.0 ppg
J.Millete/Grizzlies 22.0 ppg
5.T.Duncan /Celtics 21.6 ppg

Rebound Leaders
1.B.Wallace/Mavs 12.8 rpg
2.Z.Randolph/76ers 11.8 rpg
3.C.Villanueva/Blazers 11.7 rpg
4.E.Brand/Suns 11.6 rpg
5.S.O’Neal/Lakers 11.4 rpg

Assists Leaders
1.J.Kidd/Nuggets 8.0 apg
2.J.Williams (White Chocolate)/Kings 7.9 apg
3.S.Claxton/ Rockets 7.6 apg
4.C.Klitsie/Magic 6.7 apg
M.Bibby/Pacers 6.7 apg

Season Standings:
1.Lakers 32-17
2.Hawks 30-16
3.Celtics 29-17
4.Pistons 28-18
5.Mavericks 29-20

Eastern All Star Team

Starters:
C- Y.Ming/Rockets
PF-D.Nowitzki/Heat
SF-V.Carter/Wizards
SG-P.Pierce/Nets
PG-B.Davis/

K.Garnett
T.Duncan
R.Artest
M.Olowokandi
M.Finley
M.Bibby
Z.Randolph

Western All Star Team:

Starters:
C- S.O’Neal/Lakers
PF-E.Brand/Suns
SF-A.Jamison
SG-K.Bryant/Kings
PG-J.Kidd/Nuggets

J.Millete
K.Hinrich
R.Wallace
A.Kirilenko
Z.Ilguaskas
R.Allen
P/Stojakovic

NLSC Players:

Yohance Bailey SG Wizards 12.5ppg 2.2 rpg 4.1 apg
Cyriel Klitsie PG Magic 13.2ppg 2.2rpg 6.7 apg
Charles Becks PG Grizzlies 6.2 ppg 0.6 rpg 2.1 apg
Mark Moore PG Nuggets 3.2 ppg 0.5 rpg 0.7 apg

Dr. Jack Ramsay on NLSC Players: The most improved player would have to go to Klitsie over in Orlando, it's funny what more playing time will do to a player's career. He got the starting job and hasn't looked back ever since. Look for him to make Orlando a contender. A very young back court and a very promising one as well. Bailey has not lost a step from his rookie season, although Carter is the main man in D.C., Bailey is making a name for himself. The 2006 Rookie of the Year 's numbers aren't as impressive, but as long as his team is winning and will make another apperence to the Playoffs, then Bailey's happy. Moore and Becks need to get more PT before I pass judgement. Becks was drafted to start but the fast start of Antionio Daniels has made it difficult. Look for Becks to step up. Moore, not too easy. He's playing behind the best point guard in the league right now in Jason Kidd. Look for Moore to blossom in a couple of years or ask to be traded to a better situation.

Hawks News

* Kevin Garnett was selected to the Eastern Conference All Star Team.

Hawks Leaders:
Cocobee 20.8 ppg
K.Garnett 10.7 rpg
Cocobee 4.7 apg

Charles Barkley for TNT Sports on the 2007 Atlanta Hawks The rich got richer, how do you win 3 Championships and still get quality players like Bosh and Terry to play on the bench. The only thing I can say about the Hawks is I hope there players re-sign next year, or we are looking at a different 2007-2008 team. To name a few Melo, Manley and Okafor are free agents. To boot Bosh and Terry as well. There just might be too many egos for Atlanta to hold. Win this year but at a cost, Melo might bolt and Okafor and Manley have been fueding in practice over touches. Manley is ready to be a star on his own team. My sources have told me that Okafor and Manley do not like eachother and it started last summer. Look for the Hawks to hoist up the Championship trophy again, but don't look for the same team next year. The General manager has even entertained offers from other teams. This might be the Hawks last "horraah"

The Pistons seem to have the Hawks number this year. Detroit has a perfect 3-0 record against the Hawks this year. Campos has played big and has dominated Cocobee.

Other Hawks News:

Atlanta, GA- Toussaint Manley of the Atlanta Hawks has released another line of his Kangeroos this past week. The new sneaker will be called "His Elevations". He will be wearing " His Elevations" for the rest of the 2006-07 season. His first sneaker ( da man vol.1) released last year sold over 2.7 million throughout the world. When asked about this year's launch, Manley stated " I'm very happy with the success of the shoes, I'm glad the kids are wearing them-and recently a good friend of mine Jaryl Campos of the Pistons was just inked by the Kangeroo brand"-"The shoe is affordable and looks great off the court".
The new "Manley" add was also on display alongside his new commerial featuring Snoop Dawg and Halle Berry.

(shout out to my man Cyriel for the wonderful creation, thanks :wink: )

Grab the "His Elevations" here: Enjoy :wink:

Enjoy.Thanks for the kind words :wink:

Playoffs 2007 coming soon, game to game coverage!Image
Last edited by cocobee on Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jay-Peso on Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:01 pm

Very impressive. Congrats on Yohance doing the best as an NLSC players and I will be curious who takes the title this year.

:D
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby Mark. on Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:33 pm

Yeah im loving it Cocobee, sad i'm having a poor season but hey at least im in it.

I look foward to you next offseason, lots of ideas for you to play with, with all the players being free agents. Any trade ideas before they run away from you??

BTW, did you want to be in the draft of my dynasty?? when i get round to the next season.
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:38 pm

well looks like u gonna have some decisions to make in the off-season. i would rather see u keep manley over okafor because manley is making a big name for himself especially with the shoe contracts. u should also try to resign melo and make him a big part of your team. can u give us your player stats for this year like ppg, rpg, apg, bpg and spg. i would really like to see wat melo and manley averages. great dynasty keep it up :)
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Arcane on Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:57 pm

could this dynasty thread get any better
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Postby cklitsie on Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:45 am

I'm loving everything you put in this thread, great stuff (thanks for using my stuff)....but eh...

INFRAR3D wrote:Congrats on Yohance doing the best as an NLSC players

:scold: no no no, Cocobee himself is a NLSC player too of course and Cyriel Klitsie has better stats than Yohance as well so far this year :wink: yup thats me =)
cklitsie

Postby Memosure on Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:34 am

What a great Dynasty !!! Big effort from you there Cocobee ! A question : Isn't that a bit boring to be the champions 3 straight years and totally "dominating" the league ? With players like that i think it's almost impossible not to be the champions in 2006-2007 too :)...
Memosure

Postby cocobee on Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:55 am

Memosure wrote:What a great Dynasty !!! Big effort from you there Cocobee ! A question : Isn't that a bit boring to be the champions 3 straight years and totally "dominating" the league ? With players like that i think it's almost impossible not to be the champions in 2006-2007 too :)...

Yes, but since changing my sliders, it has made the game a lot harder. Try them out and tell me what'cha think about them. I told myself that the next team that offers me a GM role, I'd take it. I'd like to rebuild myself. So stay tuned, this will be a crazy summer.

Match66, sure I'll be in your dynasty.I'll send you my cyberface. :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Jay-Peso on Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:02 am

I meant conrgrats to him because he won ROY and is having another good year. Congrats on Cocobee doing the best from the NLSC along with Cklitsie doing very well too :D

Sorry, what I was trying to say did not come out right :oops:
Last edited by Jay-Peso on Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby cocobee on Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:28 pm

The 2007 regular Season has ended.

Post Season Awards:

MVP:
Dirk Nowitzki/ Miami Heat

Most Improved Player:
Lawton Terry/ Denver Nuggets

Sixth Man:
Antoine Walker/Washington Wizards

Defensive Player of the Year:
Ben Wallace/Dallas Mavericks

Rookie of the Year:
JR Smith/Orlando Magic

Coach of the Year:
Terry Stotts/Atlanta Hawks

NBA First Team:
C Shaquille O'Neal
PF Dirk Nowitzki
SF Ron Artest
SG Paul Pierce
PG Jason Kidd

NBA Second Team:
C Z. Ilgauskas
PF T.Duncan
SF P.Stojakovic
SG R.Allen
PG B.Davis

All Defensive team:
C Ben Wallace
PF Elton Brand
SF Ron Artest
SG Kobe Bryant
PG Baron Davis

All Defensive 2nd Team:
C Marcus Camby
PF Kevin Garnett
SF Caron Butler
SG Paul Pierce
PG Jason Kidd

All Rookie Team:
SG JR Smith
PF L.Wright
SF Marvin Williams
SF Al Jefferson
PF Joakim Noah

All Rookie 2nd Team:
PG J.Constantine
SG H.Hampton
PG Devin Harris
PG Charles Becks
C Robert Swift

How did the NLSC playas do?

Cyriel Klitsie #8
Orlando Magic
6th in the NBA in Assists
14.2 PPG 2.1RPG 6.8APG

Dr. Jack Ramsey on Klitsie: He has really improved as a player and a leader. Orlando took the 8th seed from Washington, leaving the Wizards and Bailey watching the Playoffs this year. The sky is the limit, ever since beating out Nash for the starting PG job back in September (2006)--Cyriel has not looked back. He seems to play better under pressure and thrives on playing the elite PG's in the league. Look for this kid to be a all star player in this League.

Yohance "Thug" Bailey #23
Washington Wizards
13.3 PPG 3.1 RPG 3.8 APG

Dr. Jack Ramsey on Bailey: His numbers have dropped, this was an underachieving team--Walker was suppose to help but it seemed only to give Bailey less shots as his numbers are slightly lower than last years. Still a solid player, but his role doesn't seem to be the same as last year. He might play out his contract and dart out of DC. Last year's Rookie of the Year, is feeling the Sophmore Jinks. Hopefully next year will be better for Bailey and the Wizards. The 9th place team in the East gets you a fishing trip.

Charles Becks #7
Memphis Grizzlies
2nd Team All Rookie
7.4 PPG 1.2 RPG 4.2 APG

Dr. Jack Ramsey on Becks: This kid has talent and has a good team aound him. Numbers are steadily improving, look for him to take the starting PG job away this summer. Might see an improvement like Klitsie's with the right amount of playing time. Has a steady shot but prefers to pass first. A budding team but still struggling to make the post season. Memphis is getting better and will do something in the West and Becks will be there.

Mark Moore #6
Denver Nuggets (PG)
4.1 PPG 0.4 RPG 1.2 APG

Dr. Jack Ramsey on Moore: I'm still wondering why the Nuggets got him. Any other team, Moore would've made big strides this year. Playing behind Kidd will pay off in the long run if Moore has the right attitude. But id he wants out, the Nuggets can get a solid player as Moore has a lot to offer any team in the NBA. But if he stays, he will learn from the best teacher in that position. He will improve but slowly.

My Hawks Image

* Kevin Garnett was selected to the All Defensive 2nd Team.

The 2007 Playoffs Begin

Eastern Conference:Image

1.Atlanta Hawks
8.Orlando Magic

4.Detroit Pistons
5.Miami Heat

3.Milwaukee Bucks
6.Toronto Raptors

2.Boston Celtics
7.Cleveland Cavs

Western Conference Image

1.LA Lakers
8.Denver Nuggets

4.Phoenix Suns
5.Dallas Mavericks

3.Golden State Warriors
6.Sacramento Kings

2.Utah Jazz
7.Seatle Supersonics

ImageCharles Barkley from TNT Sports on Predictions for the 2007 Playoffs: Atlanta is here, big suprise :roll: But look for Detroit to make some noise in the 2nd round if both advance. The Hawks were 0-4 against the Pistons this year. This could be the year the Hawks go fishing very early. Orlando makes there first apperance in awhile and will just have to go for broke against those Hawks. I see the Pistons coming out of the East. The Hawks don't look as strong as previous teams. The West is a toss up between the Lakers and the Jazz. The Jazz depth might prove to be too much for the Lakers. I say the Jazz vs the Pistons in the finals with the Pistons taking it in 6. Look for the Hawks to be totally different next year. It'll be an interesting summer.

More PLAYOFF Coverage Soon : "Just Win"Image
Last edited by cocobee on Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Mazzocchi on Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:43 pm

i like, i like, i like, my prediction- Atlanta Hawks V.S Miami Heat in the next round
Last edited by Mazzocchi on Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mazzocchi
Resident Mavericks Fan (Since 1994)

Postby Vins15 on Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:22 pm

a very unique and intersting Dynasty...hope u can continue... (Y)
Vins15

Postby Shadyon on Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:56 pm

just awesome what you're doing there cocobee and great to hear that i'm improving :D
Shadyon

Postby Mark. on Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:24 am

Yeah that last update is awesome, not only are the pics great but the comments you have been putting up are wicked.

P.S. Have you sent me your cyberface??
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby mp3 on Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:08 pm

this dynasty just gets better and better :D
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Jay-Peso on Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:58 am

Man, this dynasty keeps me on my feet (Y)

Good work.
What you know bout that?
Jay-Peso

Postby raptors6thman on Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:23 am

cocobee what salaries are you using? are superstars getting signed and so on.. ive noticed after my first year players were left in the fa pool due to their high salaries..
raptors6thman

Postby cocobee on Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:43 pm

raptors6thman wrote:cocobee what salaries are you using? are superstars getting signed and so on.. ive noticed after my first year players were left in the fa pool due to their high salaries..

Andrew's rosters, and I noticed that too. But I never had money to sign them. :?
cocobee
America's Team

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame