Micchy's Lakers Dynasty (NBA Live 2005)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby hova- on Tue May 24, 2005 6:23 am

Just get on with it, it´s really the best dynasty up herre.

Ain´t glory a reason for keeping it up :wink:
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby cklitsie on Tue May 24, 2005 6:35 am

You got friggin 30 pages full of comments, well at least 28 without countingyour own posts. Most people got like 3 or 4 pages comments so you can't let this stop you. Just continue and eventually people will return to these forum and to this thread as well.
cklitsie

Postby Seraph on Tue May 24, 2005 9:47 am

ceekay wrote:You got friggin 30 pages full of comments, well at least 28 without countingyour own posts. Most people got like 3 or 4 pages comments so you can't let this stop you. Just continue and eventually people will return to these forum and to this thread as well.

Ceekay is absolutly right, you are one of the few who cant bitch about response or comments....

So KEEP IT UP :lol:
Seraph

Postby Jing on Tue May 24, 2005 10:03 am

very cool dude... making the dunk to win it. that should keep you in the starting lineup
Jing

Postby Fresh8 on Tue May 24, 2005 7:59 pm

Hey.. u still doing ur NLSC ballers dynasty?
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby The X on Tue May 24, 2005 9:28 pm

a gutsy call to win game with Santos but a good call in the end (Y)
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed May 25, 2005 6:36 am

It's_Asdf wrote:Aww... C'mon Micchy Boy, suck it up.... Just look at my dynasty, I wish that I could get at least half the amount of replies that you get. I'm pretty sure everyone is just out doing something for Victoria Day :D

But I do not like the fact that you won against the Raptors :twisted:

Bosh only had 7 points :? Ugh, that sucks ass.

Yeah, i now i got lot's of replies from the past but now it kinda dissapointed to see only a reply. but don't worry i try to continue this unless i see no more NLSC-ers posting in my thread.

Also sorry for the loss :wink:

pHLo wrote:yap, a nice gime for Santos, especially having the game winner ;)
and u gotta keep it up, bro...

thanks, i don't want to be the hero and never plan on doing it intentinally but I (Santos) was caught in that situation to make the winning shot and i badly needed the win.

John WB wrote:Good going Santos! and nice job on the different pictures of that dunk.

thanks, i was lucky i was able to press F12 as i made the game-winning dunk.

hova- wrote:Just get on with it, it´s really the best dynasty up herre.

Ain´t glory a reason for keeping it up :wink:

i will though i think this dynasty is just a regular one. only it was one of the first dynasty here 9along with Sit's dynasty) and able to continue with this make it a special one but not the best.

ceekay wrote:You got friggin 30 pages full of comments, well at least 28 without countingyour own posts. Most people got like 3 or 4 pages comments so you can't let this stop you. Just continue and eventually people will return to these forum and to this thread as well.

thanks bro, maybe i woke up on the wrong side of the bed when i made the post. i was just dissapointed that i saw 1 or 2 replies in my past few updates.

Seraph wrote:Ceekay is absolutly right, you are one of the few who cant bitch about response or comments....

So KEEP IT UP :lol:

oh well, if you said so then i will continue this :lol:

jxuusa wrote:very cool dude... making the dunk to win it. that should keep you in the starting lineup

thanks bro....
well i might put myself in the starting line-up with Andersen and Butler coming off the bench. also the move might give me a last impression and boost my stock to be included in the Rookie Challenge.

Jedi Master Sit wrote:Hey.. u still doing ur NLSC ballers dynasty?

Somehow off-topic but to answer you i don't know but maybe....

The X wrote:a gutsy call to win game with Santos but a good call in the end (Y)

again it was not planned, it just happen and i love it :lol:

------------
thanks for all the replies.... iwill do some update after i finished reformatting my PC. it will be against Houston plus a 1-on-1 match-up between cocobee and ceekay.
Micchy's Lakers Dynasty l 2nd Season w/ NLSC BALLERS l
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Wed May 25, 2005 11:33 am

Houston Rockets (30-11) @ Los Angeles Lakers (26-17)

Chris Mihm had a game-long brilliance,
finishing with 21 points and 6 rebounds and
3 blocks, to help Lakers overcame the Rockets.

In the 1st quarter, both teams just traded baskets with the Rockets leading most of the way by 2 or 3 points. With McGrady leading the Rockets with his 11 points, Rockets hold a 4 point lead, 23-19 at the end of the quarter. Lakers started the 2nd period missing their first 5 shots and were trailing the Rockets by 7 points, 33-26 midway of the quarter. Lakers were able to cut the deficit to 3 points but McGrady and Sura led another Rockets’ run and extended their lead back to 8 points. T-Mac led all scorers with 15 points while Yan added 8 points to help the Rockets leading the game at halftime. On Lakers’ side, Mihm and Andersen led the Lakers while both Bryant and Odom struggle offensively. At halftime, Rockets enjoyed 6 point lead, 47-41.

Once again, Andersen and Mihm came big at the start of the 3rd period and helped the Lakers tied the game at 51-all. The game was once again close with both teams trading baskets and a see-saw battle throughout the quarter. After 3 quarters, Rockets only led by a single point, 69-68. The pace of the game change in the final period as it became free-flowing, very fast and a high-scoring game. Bryant and Odom stepped up in the final period and helped the Lakers come back in the game. Trailing by 5 points, Bryant and Odom made back-to-back 3-point shots to grab the lead. But Rockets once again recover and was still leading by 3 points, 101-98 going to the final 1 1/2 minutes of the game. Odom made a dunk and Bryant followed it with a lay-up to grab the lead, 102-101. Rockets missed they next shot and another basket by Lakers made it a 104-101. Rockets made a quick 2-points and then intentionally fouled Odom who made both free-throws to make it a 3-point game, 106-103. Lakers then made it a free-throw battle as they intentionally fouled McGrady who also made both free-throws for a 106-105 count. Bryant then made a pair of free-throws and Santos added another 2 free-throws after Rockets failed to make a basket. Lakers win this one, 110-105.

Boxscore l Rockets l Lakers l
Player of the Game l Chris Mihm l
Screenshots from the Game
Darko Milicic one of his 2 blocks against Yao Ming.
Kobe Bryant flies high for dunk as he once again led the Lakers in scoring.
Yao Ming lost his balance after colliding with Santos.
Frankie Yan used his speed to getaway from Bryant and Butler.
Micchy_boy

Postby pHLo on Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 pm

nice game, bro
Santos had a great game, too
but Mihm was just a little bit better to make the difference
and 10-11 shooting (Y)

props to z-mac for that sig
pHLo

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Wed May 25, 2005 2:53 pm

Good game and it looks like you doing good with yourself in the starting lineup. You may make the coach change his mind about letting you start at PF instead of coming off the bench. :lol:
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Micchy_boy on Thu May 26, 2005 2:14 am

pHLo wrote:nice game, bro
Santos had a great game, too
but Mihm was just a little bit better to make the difference
and 10-11 shooting (Y)

thanks....
yeah, Santos had a good game scoring a quiet 20 points. i think Mihm and Andersen are the 2 key players that helped me win this game.

SbHzMaFiA wrote:Good game and it looks like you doing good with yourself in the starting lineup. You may make the coach change his mind about letting you start at PF instead of coming off the bench. :lol:

well thanks...
im' trying to make a last push so i can selected to play on the Rookie challenge
Micchy_boy

Postby pierralban on Thu May 26, 2005 2:28 am

looks like santos is kicking ming outta the court :lol:
pierralban

Postby PiksS on Thu May 26, 2005 6:57 am

yes iDiot won....now my time to beat his ass :twisted: :P :)
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby Jing on Thu May 26, 2005 9:59 am

damn... Yao's struggling.
even getting blocked by darko... god
Jing

Postby Micchy_boy on Thu May 26, 2005 1:46 pm

pierralban wrote:looks like santos is kicking ming outta the court :lol:

Yeah, that was a hard foul by Santos, Yao goes down out of bound.
thanks for checking my dynasty....

PiksS wrote:yes iDiot won....now my time to beat his ass :twisted: :P :)

Yes, your match-up with Yan will be a good one also goes with coco and CK. they match will be up later and your 1-on-1 match will be on the 1st week of February....

jxuusa wrote:damn... Yao's struggling.
even getting blocked by darko... god

Actually, Darko blocked Yao twice.... :D
thanks again for the reply
Micchy_boy

Postby HonorGlow on Thu May 26, 2005 3:08 pm

Micchy Boy's Dynasty module is on display!(…well the beta 2 version…)

:?: Do you find it hard to keep up with such a prolific dynasty as Micchy's?
:?: Do you ever wonder who his most dependable player? or what was the worst contract he offered?
:?: At times, wouldn't you like to have at least on single module that summarized his Dynasty's Highs and Lows?

Again, look no further! I have found such a place!

Micchy Boy
ImageClick Here!

As I mentioned on X's thread, this module synopsis will be eligible for all GM's who participate on the BirdieBoard…once things get tightened down and perfected.

... eventually the Stats tab and a video tab will be included! ...any feedback via PM would be appreciated.

hey Micchy, for the next game you play, on one of the most fabulous plays, can you please do a frame by frame screenshots so I can composite them into a minivideo for your synopsis? You'll be the first!
HonorGlow

Postby hova- on Fri May 27, 2005 3:53 am

Last time I said your frontcourt ain´t the best, but Chris Mihm is just amazing .

Really cool, nice win over the Rockets. (and I will never insult your frontcourt again :oops: )
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Micchy_boy on Fri May 27, 2005 6:54 am

HonorGlow wrote:hey Micchy, for the next game you play, on one of the most fabulous plays, can you please do a frame by frame screenshots so I can composite them into a minivideo for your synopsis? You'll be the first!

thanks....
Well i try my best to do 1 for this project.... also i send my 6th pstats to you so im expecting another shootout from you...

hova- wrote:Last time I said your frontcourt ain´t the best, but Chris Mihm is just amazing .

Really cool, nice win over the Rockets. (and I will never insult your frontcourt again :oops: )

well my frontcourt is not that great and are very inconsistent... if they give me a good game i have a great chance in winning....
thanks again bro....

------------------
it's been a busy day for me yesterday but i'l post the 1-on-1 Fianl four Bracket in a few seconds and the already finished the 1-on-1 game of coco and CK.
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Fri May 27, 2005 7:11 am

NLSC BALLERS 1-on-1 TOURNAMENT

FINAL FOUR BRACKET

NEW 1-ON-1 SETTING
Points to Win - 15 Points
Possession Rule - After 3
Micchy_boy

Postby PiksS on Fri May 27, 2005 8:22 am

damn...against CK or Coco...hmm....both are strong :evil:
well atleast i got so far (Y) :)
PiksS
Beast from the East

Postby beau_boy04 on Fri May 27, 2005 5:40 pm

This is very nice M, I like what you've been doing with your dynasty.
Asus A8N-SLI Premium
Amd Opteron 165
Corsair XMS 1GB DDR
XFX 6800XT 256GB DDR3
WD SATA 250GB
beau_boy04

Postby Micchy_boy on Sat May 28, 2005 12:53 am

PiksS wrote:damn...against CK or Coco...hmm....both are strong :evil:
well atleast i got so far (Y) :)

hmmm... look like your looking forawrd a final match against either coco or ck but you have to win your game against Yan.
You might have the size advantage but Yan do well with his quickness so Good luck bro against idiot.

beau_boy04 wrote:This is very nice M, I like what you've been doing with your dynasty.

Thanks, glad you like it... the 1-on-1 game recap betwen coco and ck will be up next so i hope you can give some comment too :wink:
Micchy_boy

Postby Micchy_boy on Sat May 28, 2005 1:01 am

cocobee vs. ceekay

ImageImage
ceekay (left) goes for a jam with cocobee tries to catch him. cocobee (right) started
the game with this dunk despite an arm injury.

Jan 28 Sat --The wait is over for the most anticipated 1-on-1 match-up between Rommel Ritarita and Cyriel Klitsie. Both players are 2 of the best rookie point guard today and showed great talent in this tournament. Ritarita, a heavy favorite to take home the trophy, will be coming in this game with a minor injury. Klitsie will try to take advantage of that.

Ritarita showed no sign of the injury when he goes for a dunk in his first possession. But Klitsie came back with a jumper to tie the game at 1-all. The he made a dunk of his own no another lay-up after a missed shot to take a 3-1 lead. Ritarita was too slow to react in defense as Klitsie continue to dominate the game. He made another 3 lay-ups for a 6-1 advantage. Ritarita stopped Klitsie run by making a hook shot. But again Klitsie answered it with a lay-up and a jumpshot and extended his lead to 8-2. A 2-point shot by Ritarita and a fadeaway jumper by Klitsie made the count, 9-4. Then it was all Ritarita after that. He a dunk, lay-up, jumpshot, 2-handed dunk, and a reverse lay-up for a 5-0 run to tie the game at 9-all. A jumper by Klitsie stopped the run and once again grabbed the upper hand, 10-9. Two straight lay-ups by Klitsie extended his lead to 3 points, 12-9. Again, Ritarita answered by making 2 straight points to make it 12-11. They traded basket to make the score 13-12 with Klitsie still leading. A surprise 2-point shot by Ritarita make it 14-13 and needed just a point to win this. But Klitsie made a god stop and tied the game at 14-all. In order to win the game, both players needed 2 points to win and that what Klitsie did. He made 2 straight lay-ups to win the game, 16-14. Despite the injury, Ritarita played great and almost win this one.

Cyriel Klitsie will now advance to the finals to be held on All-Star Weekend. He will face the winner of Rihards Gromuls and Frankie Yan.

Screenshots from the Game

Some of Klitsie game highlights.
Some of Ritarita game highlights.

GAME STATS
Micchy_boy

Postby cklitsie on Sat May 28, 2005 2:50 am

Good game, I'm glad I advanced but I wouldn't mind losing to cocobee.
cklitsie

Postby cocobee on Sat May 28, 2005 4:32 am

Nice recap Micchy! Hey CK is that a new cyberface? If so send it my way--the one I have , you look like Mike Miller. :shock:

Good as always Micchy! :wink:
cocobee
America's Team

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame