Dynasty Mode Resignings

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Dynasty Mode Resignings

Postby Weir22 on Tue May 05, 2009 7:12 am

During my dynasty mode, after the first year mike bibbys contract runs up and he thinks he is worth like 13 million per year. That is a crazy number to give him so i decide he is not worth it and I do not resign him. I then go to free-agents and notice that bibby is not there but he is on my current roster. I dont know what to do because everytime i go to the offseason the computer automatically resigns players i do not want.
Weir22

Re: Dynasty Mode Resignings

Postby Patr1ck on Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 am

I think there are dynasty options that you can turn on or off so the cpu won't make decisions for you. If there isn't, just go into the rosters and manually release him.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Weir22 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:31 am

The release is working. Thank you
Weir22

Postby davenz on Tue May 19, 2009 2:37 pm

The problem with releasing him after they have signed him for you is that his massive salary still counts against your cap, preventing you signing other good free agents. I found that if I manually went into the re-sign players window on every single day of the off-season and making sure I didn't sim any days, there were far less people automatically resigned for me by the computer. Having said that, it still re-signed Diaw to 9 mil a year for 4 years when he was 31yrs old already without me wanting it so needless to sa I wasn't happy at all. So many dynasty bugs in Live 09. Live's dynasty mode needs a massive overhaul.
davenz

Return to NBA Live 09