Home Team vs. Away Team Skill Leves - a bit confused

Talk about NBA Live 09 here.

Home Team vs. Away Team Skill Leves - a bit confused

Postby Tinted on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Say I want CPU to be set to All Star Level and Human controlled team to Starter level. There are only options for home and away teams, which one is human and which one is cpu? Or does it change depending on where the game is played and do I have to adjust this before every game based on who's away and who's home?????

At which point do you ajust them? I can't adjust mine on the screen where you set the time, etc. There I can only control one (my team), the CPU team skill level sets to whatever I set mine to.

I can adjust it BEFORE i begin a game by pressing Start - Settings but how do you know which team is away/home at that point?

Also, is this adjustable durring the dynasty mode?
Tinted

Re: Home Team vs. Away Team Skill Leves - a bit confused

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:31 am

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Yes, it varies from game-to-game so you'd need to adjust it accordingly. The away team is displayed on the left while the home team is displayed on the right. You should be able to adjust it in Dynasty Mode.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby fjccommish on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:54 pm

I can't adjust it. If I adjust home to superstar then try to adjust away, home reverts to starter. Then I set away to all star, try to adjust home, which makes away go back to starter.
fjccommish

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:06 pm

That's weird. For me, both the home and away settings cycle together (and remain identical) if I adjust the home setting but if I then move down to the away setting I can adjust it independently. However, if I go back home to the home setting and change it it'll reset the away setting back to the same as the home setting. If I change home, then away, then exit, it'll save the changes properly though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 09