[2k8] Realistic Sliders?

Talk about NBA 2K9 here, as well as all previous games in the NBA 2K series.

[2k8] Realistic Sliders?

Postby Craig on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:01 am

Can anyone please share the game slider for PS3 version?
I want the CPU to play more like a real human, not just keep abusing the backdoor cut or making the highly contesting outside shot! :(

They should do more isomotion move and some allstar big man should do bring up their post game. :evil:

coz my friends and I always play the same side and each one will play as an player (locked) to compete for the statistics. Sometimes I simply lock down CPU's PG under 5 points, but the PG will always throw 10+ assists to other players, who usually making back door cut and ditch my friends behind. (due to their bad defense too :roll: )

one time Luke Ridnour was locked down by me, but he still won the MVP because of his 2 points, 19 assists...(Hall of fame)

Any suggestion?
I am looking forward to the day that NBA Live would become playable again...
Craig

Postby k-d on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:45 pm

k-d

Postby Craig on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:19 am

k-d wrote:Look at www.OperationSports.com

I have an account but I get this message everytime when I try to enter those threads...can anyone tell me what to do?

"XXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
I am looking forward to the day that NBA Live would become playable again...
Craig

Postby CMJ3 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Might need to activate it? or you got banned....
DENVER NUGGETS FAN
CMJ3

Postby Chino on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Yeah, you need to activate it, Craig. That is the same thing that happened to me but after activating it, you can access the site.
Chino

Return to NBA 2K9 & Older