Official NBA Live 08 Wishlist Thread

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

Postby xdmisato on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:08 pm

I wish that 08 would have the option to create and customize a new team, like back in the old NBA Lives...would it also be cool if they added the FIBA/Olympic Basketball Teams? We could simulate our own FIBA League and make US win...hehehe...they should also improve the graphics and the AI...the graphics is showing its age and PCs nowadays can perform better than the console...
xdmisato

Postby west-side on Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Oh i almost forgot, there should be a thing where you can customize your own shoes, like not just color, that should be available too, but literally start from scratch and make your own shoe, and release it in all the colors you want, and in dynasty, say a rookie starts to do really really good, maybe nike or adidas or someone in the game could offer them an opportunity to make some shoes with them, and you can create them. Just another thought. I think this would be really fun.
west-side

wishlist

Postby stwy on Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:05 pm

ability to choose the history of arenas like eg) for the hornets and the designs of the court.

Bring back the halftime show like in previous version in the 90's.
stwy

Postby JaoSming on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:36 am

bring back player chatter
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby BASiC on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:45 am

Some people here say that there should be players with overalls 80+ coming from the draft and have FSS abilities. Well the are in Live 07. After the first draft I noticed that there was a center with overall 78 and he had superstar power player abilities. And another center who had 68 overall and star power player abilities. That draft class was projected 'Strong', I imagine that when a 'Very Strong' draft occurs there will be more players with higher overalls and more FSS abilities.
So don't wish for things that are already in the game.
BASiC

Postby Vlizzle on Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:31 am

Some things i forgot to mention:

:arrow: The ability to import a pic to edit a face in "CREATE A PLAYER"
:arrow: Every team should have its own individual playbook
:arrow: the ability to edit CPU player's apperance in Dynasty Mode

No computer in the world can hold a candle to the XBOX 360 ! And that's 'cause computers have a 32bit and 64bit processors and the box has a 360bit processor ! So stop with that "my computer is far better than any console" crap !!!
Vlizzle

Postby El C3M0 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:28 am

I think momentum could be more important for the game.I want to make big comebacks,make the fans stand up and start chanting when the game gets exciting.I want make post-up plays.In rivalry games the match can be more stressfull.Also I think players can make rarely extraordinary plays,baskets instead of routine good baskets or dunks.In the game,players could be hot or cold too.
El C3M0

more for my 08 wl

Postby shanks1234 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 pm

i also forgot to add the ability to see live action on scoreboards and titontrons. scoreborads IN THE GAME should be active like madden has. also this year players has been siiting THROUGH the chairs instead of on them. this needs fixing. crowds should be able to wave towels and thrndersticks during playoff games.

hope to make the camera shake or something when a visiting player is shooting free throws. the little lame noise they make in previous versions doesnt affect them almost at all
thanks
shanks1234

Postby sixsword on Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:58 pm

I just hope the starting lineup problem in 07 can be fixed (the starting lineup doesnt follow the record roster's starting lineup for both human user and computer, and sometimes a bench player got started in place of the Star player).

Bring back the option to allow players to create a new player with able to adjust their desire rating on the new player they created (like in NBA Live 03, 04.)

forgive me if i post something similar as others wishes :oops:
sixsword

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:09 pm

Thanks again for all your submissions! As the list has been sent to EA Sports, this thread will be closed. Please feel free to continue posting ideas as members of the production team have been known to browse this section of the Forum. :)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live 08