WEIRD CRASH NBA LIVE 08

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

WEIRD CRASH NBA LIVE 08

Postby bazelos13 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:08 pm

I am expiriencing a really weird crash. I am using NBA ACTION 15 but i start modding it and changed the Celtics to a European team. The problem i am expiriencing is that whenever i choose this team home (BOSTON) with any team away and i play on the home court of the CELTICS the game crashes at the start. If i choose the CELTICS as an away team the game looks fine on any court with any opponent. So my problem is whenever i use CELTICS as a home team. Any suggestions?
bazelos13

Re: WEIRD CRASH NBA LIVE 08

Postby Andrew on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:21 am

When a team works as an away team but not a home team, it usually means there's a problem with a court file, or the roster is pointing towards a court file it can't find. Similar things happen with jersey files.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: WEIRD CRASH NBA LIVE 08

Postby bazelos13 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 am

There problem is whenever i play as an away and then i quit and i play the celtics as home its fine. If i play them as home for first time it crashes... So weird.
bazelos13

Return to NBA Live 08