What Lottery Team should I be and why?

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

What Lottery Team should I be and why?

Postby dascoot on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 am

Of these lottery teams Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Minnesota, New Orleans, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, Toronto, Utah or Washington who should I be and why? A part of me is leaning towards Philadelphia because of Nerlens Noel, Michael Carter Willliams and could rebuild. I'm not guaranteeing anything but If I can get the New XBOX or NBA 2K14 I might try and post pictures and highlights. I am trying to learn more about the computer as I have gotten the art of copying and pasting done.
dascoot

Re: What Lottery Team should I be and why?

Postby Kukurikapu on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 am

If you want to win right away, I say go with Minnesota. They have a strong starting 5 and deep bench. If not plagued with injuries, they are surely playoff contenders.

If you want to start from scratch and rebuild might as well use Philly, Utah, Charlotte or Orlando.
Kukurikapu

Postby Kenny on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Obviously I think Cleveland is a great choice, but I also like Utah as well. Hayward, Kanter and Favors are a nice, young core to work with. Plus there's a nice back story of how they couldn't get over the hump during the Michael Jordan era. Good motivation.

Feel like I've written that explanation numerous times before :lol:
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Postby rise on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm obviously not biased at all, so I'll say Charlotte. It's pretty easy to dominate with the Jefferson/Kemba/MKG trio IMO, and there's a lot of ways to improve them. I've won a championship with them in one year. :lol:
rise
But here, at the top of the world, where I raise my hands and I clench my fists...
Contributor

Postby dascoot on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:50 am

For each game I do this

1) If NBA 2K I pick an eastern team say- Orlando or Philadelphia I'm leaning towards then in NBA Live I pick a Western Team- leaning towards minnesota, utah or portland. I was saying before if everything works out I will be posting scores, highlights to teams.
dascoot

Postby dascoot on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 am

Orlando is a very interesting choice for me in the NBA 2K Series. I at a current time don't see a star just yet in Orlando. I do think Victor Oladipo may possibly have a shot at being a star. If Oladipo is not a star at least a defender who could try to guard the shooting guards of the league like Kobe, Harden, Wade. I would probably have a starting five of Vuceic, Glen Davis, Harris, Oladipo and Nelson. If the game has Michael Beasley in free agents I might sign him to my team.
dascoot

Postby Its_asdf on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 am

i'd pick Orlando. They have a lot of flexibility. A lot of young players that have pretty good potential mixed in with some veterans that still have value and can be traded for something good in return if you want to commit to a full rebuild. Big fan of their Vucevic, Nicholson, Oladipo, Harkless and Tobias Harris core. The Magic were my second choice after the Raptors when deciding who to choose for my Association.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby dascoot on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:02 am

I'm leaning towards Orlando. I want to see if i could trade off Glen Davis, Hedo Turkoglu, Jameer Nelson and try and get Utah Derrick Favors and Trey Burke if possible. Talk about having a young starting five if i go with Vucevic, Favors, Harris, Oladipo and Burke. Having Nicholson, Harkless, Affalo as three of my best bench players.
dascoot

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood