Atlanta Hawks: Save File Corrupted

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: Atlanta Hawks:Season Opener: Welcome Smoovilier+TRADE

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 am

Lamrock wrote:Almost missed your free agency signings. Your team looks promising - should make the playoffs if they can fit together.

Yeah if i learn how to coach them right everything will be fine. And sorry for updating so fast im trying to keep myself interested i dont want these to end up like my old ones. at least 2k13's screenshot uploader works though so thats a plus
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks:Season Opener: Welcome Smoovilier+TRADE

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 am

BREAKING NEWS: TIAGO SPLITTER IMMEDIATELY TRADED TO CHARLOTTE FOLLOWING CONDUCT DETRIMENTAL TO THE TEAM
Atlanta Hawks receive this years 2nd round pick and a future 2nd round pick via 2015
During hawks practice Monday morning Splitter voiced his displeasure for the team and refused to do any drills during the day. Mr. Ferry had high hopes for Tiago Splitter his mentality is if you dont want to be here...Dont let the door hit you on the ***
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Tiagoooo with the hatred.

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 am

Hawks sign Matt Barnes following the Trade with Charlotte
"I would like to thank Atlanta's organization for giving me a shot at the nba" Barnes said "Sitting at home on the couch....just watching any type of sport and sulking isnt the life for me. I strongly considered going to china because no one in the nba wanted my services. " Barnes said. "But now, with a new attitude i look to bring a fierce defending and a championship for this hawks team. "Barnes ended the interview saying.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby hova- on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Wow, seems like you did not like Tiago a lot. Second rounders for him? I don't know, I like him and he is so solid. Barnes is a good signing, he's a three and D guy, alway like those. Nice outburst by Williams btw.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

hova- wrote:Wow, seems like you did not like Tiago a lot. Second rounders for him? I don't know, I like him and he is so solid. Barnes is a good signing, he's a three and D guy, alway like those. Nice outburst by Williams btw.

The guy just did not play good on my team he wouldn't rebound and he was very one dimensional. And i did get a fist round pick offer but i chose the 2nd round picks for a realistic effect.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby mp3 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Barnes is a very nice pick up even at his age he can still do a great job!
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:49 am

Back-to-Back Wins Coach Bud
Defeating the Philadelphia 76ers in both of their meetings will cause their rivalry to continue on. Defensively the Hawks looked rugged as newly acquired Jamal Crawford torched the hawks defense. Jamal Crawford shot above 60% this game prompting Coach Bud to search for any defensive lineup that could stand up for him. In the end the hawks one because their offense was just more efficient than that of Philadelphia's.' The 2nd game of the back-to-back prompted a lineup change, inserting Matt Barnes into the starting lineup. Matt Barnes created trouble for Crawford on the defensive end as well as keeping his own on the offensive end. Former Sixer Iggy lighted up on his former team often dunking on any former team member that stood in his way.

PHI 20 21 25 28 |94
ATL 21 23 23 40| 107

ATL 30 27 24 30 | 111 Williams 40/4/2 West 18/4/1 Iggy 12/3/9
PHI 24 32 22 31 | 109 Turner 20/12/4 Young 18/8/0 Crawford 17/0/3
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Back-To-Back

Postby Mark. on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:51 am

Good wins there. The pick up of Barnes is good. Who is playing Center now? Horford and West at PF?
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Mark. wrote:Good wins there. The pick up of Barnes is good. Who is playing Center now? Horford and West at PF?

Im splitting the minutes between dieng and pachulia at center.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 am

Games will be covered today
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 am

JOHN JENKINS INSERTED INTO STARTING LINEUP

In recent pratices John Jenkins, Guard, for the Atlanta Hawks showed that he had what it take to start at the 2. Coach Budenholzer surprised the team with the move just before their scheduled bout with the Chicago Bulls. We caught up to former starting guard Lou Williams and asked him about the change. "Im fine with it as long as it significantly helps the team. I played on the sixers as a sixth man and i have no problem doing it again. " Williams said. "Im happy for the kid, now you just let him know whenever he takes a sit on the bench imma be out their trying to earn the spot back every game we play. Hopefully this friendly competition will make him better" Williams said. Coach Bud likes chemistry and loves to fiddle with the lineup every other game. Former Head Coach Larry Drew has the record for most changed lineups in a season
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: LINEUP SHAKEUP

Postby hova- on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 am

Will be interesting to see what Jenkins can give you. Was any hyped player at college, has not produced IRL.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 am

DWIGHT HAS JUST BUCKED US

Dwight Howard killed the hawks offensively from the constant alleys from Brandon Jennings and the defense their team played as a whole. Atlanta had an excellent shooting night but didn't close out on the defensive side of the ball. "No Josh...No Dwight... All we have is just a project when we need wins this season theirs no more time to wait!" Horford said in the lockeroom

ATL 26 13 34 34 | 104
MIL 27 24 39 24 | 107

Nick Young 29 Brandon Jennings 22 Luis Scola 16

Louis Williams 26 John Jenkins 23 David West 18

Johnny Cash Shows Why Atlanta Chose Him

Jenkins scoring a career high 23 sealed the deal. He shot more than 60% from the field vs the Charlotte Hornets whose name returned this year. The position battle is heating up between Lou Williams and John Jenkins as Louis scored 26 points and scored more efficiently. But what makes him not the player of the game you ask? John Jenkins shot the game winner. First of his career but definitely not his last.

CHA 22 22 26 27 | 97
ATL 27 20 24 28 | 99
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:35 am

hova- wrote:Will be interesting to see what Jenkins can give you. Was any hyped player at college, has not produced IRL.

Whoop there it is
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Surprise Double Header

Postby mp3 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 am

Close games, shame about the Bucks loss mate strange seeing Howard in Beer town !
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 am

mp3 wrote:Barnes is a very nice pick up even at his age he can still do a great job!

he has been playing the 3 and 4 up to speed with my hawks. His 3s are a nice bonus
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 am

mp3 wrote:Close games, shame about the Bucks loss mate strange seeing Howard in Beer town !

He looks like a big christmas tree.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 am

Rumors: Atlanta, Chicago, and Oklahoma city trading 2013 draft picks?
Atlanta has been linked to a trade concerning their recent draft pick Gorgui Dieng and the Thunder and Bulls picks Kelly Olynyk and Sergey Karasev. Sources don't report any other pieces that can be added. With the month coming to a close the Atlanta Hawks finish with an excellent record. Monthly report to come up next.
Solaris Phase Two

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 am

Celtics trade Kevin Garnett for Clippers Deandre Jordan and 2014 first round pick
ImageImage
ImageImage

Earlier this morning NBA Commissioner David Stern announced his approval of the trade involving these 4 players. "Man i told them i live and die green....i guess ol' Danny Ainge doesnt respect loyal players. Im outta here." KG said. Kevin Garnett voiced his displeasure of the trade to numerous media outlets. However, Garnett lie the opportunity of playing with the likes of Blake Griffin. " Man wherever i play im just gonna have fun and get better. No matter where i go. "Jordan explained. Terry and Bilups could not be reached at this time for their comments.
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Healing our wings

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:59 am

Real world rumored trades will only be made if they help viewers reply.
Solaris Phase Two

Re: Atlanta Hawks: Update

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Story will resume tomorrow
Solaris Phase Two

Postby hova- on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Nice job scoring with Jenkins ;) The BOS LAC deal did not get through IRL, still I think its a fair deal.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Solaris Phase Two on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 am

hova- wrote:Nice job scoring with Jenkins ;) The BOS LAC deal did not get through IRL, still I think its a fair deal.

I kinda knew it wasnt going to do irl but its great for some angry kg dialogue in any story. And with their rebuilding process its smart for 2k
Solaris Phase Two

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood