Into the Fire - HEAT 2K13 Association

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Postby Red Rocket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Association Settings
Season Length: 82 Games
Playoff Format: 7-7-7-7
Player Roles: On
Team Chemistry: On
Progressive Fatigue: On
Trade Deadline: On
Allow CPU Trades: Off (to avoid ignorant 2K trades)
Trade Override: On (to make trades coming up)
Preseason Games: On

Played Quarter Length: 10 minutes
Simmed Quarter Length: 12 minutes
Sliders: Simulation with tweaks
Difficulty: Hall of Fame
Real Player FG/FT: No
Clutch Factor: On
Last edited by Red Rocket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Into the Fire - HEAT 2K13 Association (NBA 2K13)
Red Rocket

Re: Into the Fire - HEAT 2K13 Association

Postby Martti. on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm

I'll be following as it it a Heat story. (Y)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Red Rocket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Martti. wrote:I'll be following as it it a Heat story. (Y)

Thanks. You have the best HEAT association so far on the diary, hoping to give that comp. Also been lazy on replying to your Rockets association. Thanks.
Red Rocket

Postby Red Rocket on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 pm

2012-13 Starting Lineup for Miami HEAT

Image Image Image Image Image

SF | LeBron James | St. Vincent, St. Mary's HS | #6
PF | Shane Battier | Duke | #31
SG | Dwyane Wade | Marquette | #3
PG | Mario Chalmers | Kansas | #15
C | Chris Bosh | Georgia Tech | #1

-----------------------------------------

2012-13 Second Unit/Backups for Miami HEAT

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

SF | Mike Miller | Florida | #13
C | Udonis Haslem | Florida | #40
SG | Ray Allen | Connecticut |#34
PG | Norris Cole | Cleveland State | #30
PF | Rashard Lewis | Alief-Elsik HS | #9
C | Joel Anthony | UNLV | #50
SF | James Jones | Miami (FL) | #22
C | Dexter Pittman | Texas | #45
Red Rocket

Postby Durant35 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 pm

I guess one of your main quests is to get a big man who can rebound? Following this bro! (Y)
Click the pic!

THUNDER UP II: RESTART

an Oklahoma City Thunder Association
Durant35

Postby mp3 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Trade Bosh !!!

Goodluck with this one.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Mark. on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 am

Time for a rebuild I reckon :P
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Red Rocket on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Durant35 wrote:I guess one of your main quests is to get a big man who can rebound? Following this bro! (Y)

mp3 wrote:Trade Bosh !!!

Goodluck with this one.

Haha thanks for following guys! And I'm glad you said it. I'll be trying to make this interactive. And the only real way Bosh leaves is if I can get someone like LMA or Dwight for him... :cool:

May shop for Kyle Korver though...

Mark. wrote:Time for a rebuild I reckon :P

Maybe, but for now, I'm not touching a team with LBJ, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, and a solid supporting cast... :)
Red Rocket

Postby Red Rocket on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

HEAT 2013 Association - Goals & Season Preview & Predictions

Let's be realistic. Anything less than a title from the HEAT, the defending champions would be disappointing. Now that we've got the most obvious out of the way, the real bold predictions & goals are coming up. Coming off winning the 2012 NBA Finals, where they surprisingly were the underdogs, it's a brand new season, and a team with reigning three-time MVP, LeBron James, 2006 Finals MVP, Dwyane Wade, and elite power forward and multi-time All-Star Chris Bosh always has to contend. Always. Already a dangerous team, they've reloaded and gained Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis. It seemed absurd in 2010-11 that many were predicting for Miami to win over 70 games, breaking the streak set by the 1995-96 Bulls, but it with knowing that, any thing less than 50 wins is under their standards.

Goals & Predictions for HEAT in 2012-13
- Get LeBron James the MVP Award, and beat out best averages in points, rebounds, and assists.
- Re-establish Dwyane Wade as a top-5 talent in the NBA, make it known that he's the best SG in the NBA.
- Try to get three All-Stars on the East team (James, Wade, Bosh)
- With all those sharpshooters, try to get Mike Miller, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mario Chalmers, Shane Battier or James Jones into Foot Locker Three Point Shootout
- Get a record of 60 wins or better.
- Win every single game at home (41-0 at home).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Rocket

Postby Durant35 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Harsh goals IMO. But they're yours anyways, so I don't mind. Guess this'll be a fun Heat Story! :D
Click the pic!

Durant35

Postby Mark. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 am

A perfect home record would be impressive!
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Red Rocket on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:02 pm

LeBron goes berserk, grab huge comeback win in MSG
HEAT (2-0) @ Knicks (1-1)
November 2nd, 2012 - Madison Square Garden

New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - LeBron James vs. Carmelo Anthony, a star-studded 2012 Playoff Rematch.

This is what it's all about - LeBron James paved the way with 38 points, 8 assists, and 7 rebounds on (14-of-21) from the court, and that included going a near-perfect (6-of-7) in the 4th with 14 points, on mostly contested jumpshots in a narrow bit-sized 100-98 win.

"I was just feeling it," LeBron said post-game. "Whatever I could do to get my team the win, was going to be done."

Carmelo Anthony had a pretty rough night - his statline of 26 points and 12 rebounds would make it seem that way, however on (8-of-23, 3-of-11 from deep) will make you see otherwise with the 34% shooting percentage.

Instead, the Knicks had to turn to another savior as J.R. Smith got hot for the Knicks, putting in 28 points on (12-of-25) shooting, and he was all over the place - it was good to watch him and Dwyane Wade go at it, as coming off that incredible season opener, he added 22 points on the win.

This game was one of the most highly-anticipated games of the season, as the Miami HEAT and New York Knicks had an intense 2012 Playoffs Quarterfinals series last season, and tonight we got more of that. Spike Lee was at ringside taunting the HEAT, as they trailed 95-87 with 2:12 left.

Lee added fuel to the HEAT's fire, and paid for it, as the HEAT ended the game on a 13-3 run, and moved to 2-0. J.R. Smith took the final shot, missing and just like that, the Knicks had fell at home.

It was another rough game for Chris Bosh, atleast the first three quarters were, as he shot the ball on (5-of-13) shooting. He's shooting at a .370 clip this season, and he had 11 points and 9 rebounds.

"It was just an odd start. It's a long season, and I'll get it going, that's a guarantee." - HEAT forward Chris Bosh said after the HEAT win.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan Brand Player of the Game - LeBron James - 38 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists, (14-of-21 FG), (3-of-7 3PT), 2 turnovers

HEAT Key Players - Dwyane Wade - 22 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists // Mike Miller - 14 points // Chris Bosh - 11 points, 9 rebounds // Ray Allen - 8 points, 7 rebounds.

Celtics Key Players - J.R Smith - 28 points // Carmelo Anthony - 26 points, 12 rebounds // James White - 13 points, (6-of-6), 6 minutes // Tyson Chandler - 12 points, 10 rebounds.
Last edited by Red Rocket on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Rocket

Postby Durant35 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Great win over Boston! This shows how the Heat dominate in BIG moments.
Click the pic!

Durant35

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:54 am

Nice win and pretty productive form the Big 3 (Y)
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Martti. on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:13 am

The toughest thing for me when playing with the Heat was getting Bosh shots. Sometimes when Bron and Wade had it going, I forgot about Bosh. (I remember him scoring 4 points on 2 shots he got. Wade had 50 and LeBron had 30). 13 points is all right for him, though I hope to see 20+ from him. :)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Red Rocket on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Durant35 wrote:Great win over Boston! This shows how the Heat dominate in BIG moments.

Big win it was. They made us nervous TOO many times though. Thanks for the reply, and you'll get used to it! :D

Mark. wrote:Nice win and pretty productive form the Big 3 (Y)

Bosh was being stubborn, but he played good. Thanks.

Martti. wrote:The toughest thing for me when playing with the Heat was getting Bosh shots. Sometimes when Bron and Wade had it going, I forgot about Bosh. (I remember him scoring 4 points on 2 shots he got. Wade had 50 and LeBron had 30). 13 points is all right for him, though I hope to see 20+ from him. :)

Took the words right from me. He loves to camp out at midrange, and unless he's hot, he's not going to get you going much. I'm going to try to get some big numbers out of him...
Red Rocket

Postby Red Rocket on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 am

LeBron goes berserk, grab huge comeback win in MSG
HEAT (2-0) @ Knicks (1-1)
November 2nd, 2012 - Madison Square Garden

New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - LeBron James vs. Carmelo Anthony, a star-studded 2012 Playoff Rematch.

This is what it's all about - LeBron James paved the way with 38 points, 8 assists, and 7 rebounds on (14-of-21) from the court, and that included going a near-perfect (6-of-7) in the 4th with 14 points, on mostly contested jumpshots in a narrow bit-sized 100-98 win.

"I was just feeling it," LeBron said post-game. "Whatever I could do to get my team the win, was going to be done."

Carmelo Anthony had a pretty rough night - his statline of 26 points and 12 rebounds would make it seem that way, however on (8-of-23, 3-of-11 from deep) will make you see otherwise with the 34% shooting percentage.

Instead, the Knicks had to turn to another savior as J.R. Smith got hot for the Knicks, putting in 28 points on (12-of-25) shooting, and he was all over the place - it was good to watch him and Dwyane Wade go at it, as coming off that incredible season opener, he added 22 points on the win.

This game was one of the most highly-anticipated games of the season, as the Miami HEAT and New York Knicks had an intense 2012 Playoffs Quarterfinals series last season, and tonight we got more of that. Spike Lee was at ringside taunting the HEAT, as they trailed 95-87 with 2:12 left.

Lee added fuel to the HEAT's fire, and paid for it, as the HEAT ended the game on a 13-3 run, and moved to 2-0. J.R. Smith took the final shot, missing and just like that, the Knicks had fell at home.

It was another rough game for Chris Bosh, atleast the first three quarters were, as he shot the ball on (5-of-13) shooting. He's shooting at a .370 clip this season, and he had 11 points and 9 rebounds.

"It was just an odd start. It's a long season, and I'll get it going, that's a guarantee." - HEAT forward Chris Bosh said after the HEAT win.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan Brand Player of the Game - LeBron James - 38 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists, (14-of-21 FG), (3-of-7 3PT), 2 turnovers

HEAT Key Players - Dwyane Wade - 22 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists // Mike Miller - 14 points // Chris Bosh - 11 points, 9 rebounds // Ray Allen - 8 points, 7 rebounds.

Knicks Key Players - J.R Smith - 28 points // Carmelo Anthony - 26 points, 12 rebounds // James White - 13 points, (6-of-6), 6 minutes // Tyson Chandler - 12 points, 10 rebounds.

*NOTE - Accidently wrote this over the HEAT/Celtics game, will replace later.
Red Rocket

Postby Mark. on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am

Very dominant game from LeBron right there. Those rivalry games are always fun!
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood