The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Postby Jeffx on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 am

Andrew wrote:Seemed like he was on the way after his rookie season, but his minutes were cut this past year.

He's soft IRL, but versatile in 2k...can post up, slash to the basket, and is decent from 3pt range. I prefer to play him with the second unit so he can dominate offensively. I have enough scoring with the starters. Randle & Robinson do the damage in the paint, RJ is the slasher, Smith Jr. & Brazdekis handle their business from outside.
Jeffx

Postby The X on Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:08 pm

dare wrote:So where is Sit? X? and hova? Nice to see you all back, I've been lurking around.

Sit is good. I'm good. Valor is good. No idea on hova.

I haven't play another MyLeague since 2K11 but been into MLO in 2K20 & good times.

I hope all is well with all.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Lamrock on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:30 pm

The X, Sit, Q, myself and some other guys are in year 16 (!) of a 2K20 myLeague Online. For all the jank, it's easily the best 2K experience I've had and a ton of fun. In fifteen seasons, I only got the Sonics one title but there have been lots of storylines and rivalries over the seasons. Lots of players have come and gone, including Valor, but we still have seven players. Guys like Luka and DeAndre Ayton are nearing retirement - I have Wiseman on my roster and he's nearly over the hill as well!

Didn't think I'd get back into this stuff but here I am
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Honestly sounds a lot more fun that the online team play modes have become. Good to hear!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 25th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Year 20
Administrator

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood