The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: The "How is your Dynasty/Association going" Thread

Postby Lamrock on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:48 am

I didn't much care for myGM in last year's game but with the NBA season getting good, I felt the random urge to rebuild a team so I gave it another shot.

I simmed 15-16 with Brooklyn, making a couple trades, winning 31 games, and losing our #2 selection to Boston. Golden State beat Miami in the finals to repeat as champs...

Acquired Kris Dunn (5th or so pick) in a draft-day trade. Offered LeBron and DeRozan the best deals I could, and to my shock, LeBron decided to become a Net. DeRozan went to the Wizards though. Ended up going into the season starting Jack, Sean Kilpatrick, Bojan, LeBron and Brook with Dunn, FA pickups Tyler Zeller and Allen Crabbe and Thomas Robinson off the bench. LeBron's really got to stop listening to Maverick Carter...

After hovering around .500 for most of the season, I decided to try and fulfill the owner's request of forming a big 3, trading Bojan, Kilpatrick, Jack and a bunch of picks to Portland for McCollum and Stephen Zimmerman. The starting lineup became Dunn, McCollum, Crabbe, James and Lopez with Robinson, Zeller, Alan Anderson and Langston Galloway as my main reserves. Was sitting at 37-30, with an outside shot at the 2 seed, before losing seven straight and eventually limping to the playoffs with a disappointing 41-41 record. Kris Dunn was first-team all rookie, LeBron first team all NBA.

Fortunately, 41 wins was still good enough for the 6 seed, setting up a marquee first round battle with Cleveland. After trailing 2-1 in the series, LeBron took over to beat his old team in 6 games. Second round saw us playing the Raptors, who had upset the 2 seed Celtics in round 1. Despite Kyle Lowry and DeMar replacement Eric Gordon going OFF, we swept them to set up a conference finals match-up with Detroit. Detroit, the 8 seed, had swept the inexplicably top-seeded Philadelphia 76ers, whose four center rotation was not so effective in the post-season. Went up 2-0, but lost CJ McCollum for the season to a knee injury. Got blown out in game 3, but overcame a 10 point deficit with 2 minutes left in game 4 to win in OT. Detroit came back to win game 5 in Brooklyn, but we knocked them out in 6.

In the finals, it was my 41-41 Nets, missing a starter, vs. the 67-15 Thunder, who had added DeAndre Jordan and Josh Smith. After losing by 50 in game 1, we narrowly lost game 2, split games 3 and 4 at home, and shocked OKC by forcing a game 6. The dream ended there as Finals MVP Kevin Durant had a triple double with rebounds and steals (!), as they won the series 4-2.

Very successful campaign, regular season record aside. The owner made me promise him a title the following season, despite having no draft picks, cap space or players worth trading for. With my hands tied, I made no major changes in the offseason, besides signing Harkless, hoping for internal improvement to guys like Dunn, Zimmerman and McCollum to help get us over the top. They did improve, but the team floundered out of the gate, posting a 12-17 record before I decided to make a change.

Deciding to add a third Blazers alum to the team, I dealt Brook Lopez and Willie Reed to Charlotte for Batum and Kaminsky. Also signed Tiago "Banana" Splitter". With a starting five of Dunn, McCollum, Batum, LeBron and Frank the Tank starting, and Galloway, Crabbe, Harkless, Zimmerman and Splitter as my second unit, we finished the season with a 45-37 record and the 4 seed.

After sweeping the conference champion Heat in round 1, we once again faced an 8 seed, this time the Chicago Bulls, who were finally healthy after having missed Jimmy Butler for most of the year. Sadly for us, McCollum once again suffered a season ending injury, this time a broken leg, and we got creamed by the Bulls in 5 games. They proceeded to lose to the Cavs, who got swept by OKC, who repeated as champs.

The owner, though not thrilled with me, decided to keep me around for the time being. With an expiring contract in Batum, a star player with who can't stay healthy in McCollum and an aging legend in LeBron, there are a lot of question marks going into the 2018 offseason. The good news is that Anthony Bennett is a free agent!
Lamrock

Postby Jeffx on Tue May 24, 2016 12:08 am

mp3 wrote:I always struggle to use the knicks in myleague/mygm/Dynasty mode, so much expectations but yeah... weak guard defence and i dont usually do many trades when i use the knicks but fingers crossed next year we have a PG!

Yeah Knicks are horrible on 'D', but can be deadly on offense if you play to their strengths.....post up Carmelo, then kick it out to open shooters. Knicks have plenty of cats who can bang from outside - Afflalo, Galloway, KP, Calderon, Thomas & Williams. Lopez, Williams & Grant are good in the post too.
Jeffx

Postby Axel The Great on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:49 am

I had an awesome MyGM going with the Rockets in 2K16. Simmed the first season and made it to the conference finals but lost. I was able to sign Al Horford and picked up Jerryd Bayless as a backup PG. Really fell in love with Al Horford; I couldn't master his jumpshot release but it never mattered since he was seemingly automatic from mid-range even with bad releases. Jerryd Bayless was the scoring punch we needed off the bench, and James Harden was even leading the league in assists (11 apg (Y) ).

Unfortunately, during the offseason I hired an assistant GM with the loose lips trait, and that was a big mistake. I was getting tired of the team losing morale every time I went to explore trades and ended up firing him. I was not aware of the glitch in MyGM where you can't hire for vacant positions mid-season, so I couldn't advance in the mode and had to scrap the save file. :(

So I started a new save file but in MyLeague and it's arguably going much better. Signed Nicolas Batum, Hassan Whiteside (Horford re-signed with the Hawks unfortunately), and Jerryd Bayless again. Before the season, I made two trades. Donatas Motiejunas and Clint Capela to the Celtics for Marcus Smart (in retrospect, I think I gave up too much here), and Corey Brewer and a first round pick to the Kings for Markieff Morris. Really excited for this one. :D
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Lamrock

Postby Lamrock on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:07 am

Like a lot of people, I expanded the league to bring Seattle back to the NBA. For an even number of teams and even more northwest representation, I added the Vancouver Ravens as well.

As all of the unprotected young players were trash, I ended up drafting a veteran team of Livingston, Afflalo, Wilson Chandler, Jon Leuer and Festus Ezeli with Patty Mills, Jeff Green and Taj Gibson as my main guys off the bench.

Two months in, my team is 19-17 despite having no players with an overall of 80 or higher or PPG of 15 or higher. January will decide whether I go all in for the 8th seed or pivot towards some youth by trading a vet or two.

*Update*

Ended up going 39-43, just missing the playoffs while ending up with a middling draft pick (#14). Hired Blatt as coach. Came out of the draft with DeAaron Fox (promising), Jonathan Jeanne (promising), Dillon Brooks (trash) and Malik Pope (trash). Through free agency and trades, I turned over most of the roster. Starting five going into next season is Lin, Oladipo, Wilson Chandler, Leuer and Ezeli with Jeff Green, Zach Randolph, Cody Zeller and Norman Powell in the rotation.

The team is definitely deeper and more talented, but the sim engine is unpredictable. Case in point - in year one, Philly (!) got the 2 seed, only to be swept in the first round by Detroit, who went all the way to the Finals. Meanwhile, Golden State lost in the first round to Houston.
Last edited by Lamrock on Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:04 am

From the sounds of things, Patty Mills goes unprotected a lot. I think he'll be a common pickup in expanded leagues.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby davisxp on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:26 am

I´m currently doing a MyGM with the Spurs. I'm simulating games with the Simcast, and only playing the 4th quarter of every game.

I´m now at the All star break, and my record is 46-12. This puts me in 1st place in the west, but 2nd in the nba, as the Cavs have a record of 49-10.

At the beginning of the season I made a stupid trade, which I now regret, but it might benefit me in the long run. The trade I'm talking about, is:

Spurs trade: Manu Ginobili, Patrick Mills, Kawhi Leonard, 17, 18, 19 1st round picks (All lottery protected)

To Celtics for:

Isiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley.

Other trades I did:

Spurs trade: Danny Green

To the Trail blazers for:

Mason Plumlee, Kings 2018 2nd round pick.

I did this trade, because Pau Gasol is 36 Years old already, and is only getting worse, and Mason Plumlee was a solid backup, averaging 14 points and 8 rebounds from the bench. I had plans to use him as a starter, when Pau retires, or gets worse, but unfortunatly, Plumlee did not want to sign new deal with the spurs, so I traded him away to Wizards for Marcin Gortat.
This trade really screwed my team up, because my record before the trade was 38-6, but after making the move, I have gone 8-6.

At the beginning of the season David Lee tore his Achilles and is out for the season. My team owner wanted me to find a replacement PF with overall 75 or higher. Didn't find anyone good in the FA so I traded Bryan Forbes and Tony parker to the Pelicans for Tim Frazier and Terrence Jones.

I also moved around some scrubs, to even out the depth of the roster, and signed some FA's too, so I have 3 players in each position.

My Current roster:

PG: Isiah Thomas/Tim Frazier/Tony Wroten

SG: Avery Bradley/Garrett Temple/C.J. Wilcox

SF: Jae Crowder/Coty Clarke/Jakarr Sampson

PF: LaMarcus Aldridge/Terrence Jones/David Lee

C: Pau Gasol/Marcin Gortat/Kendrick Perkins
davisxp

Postby yummybear on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:24 pm

its 2017 and still playing the NBA LIVE's dynasty mode. Well i can say this is the best game i ever played.

This is what i do to enjoy and feel excite for the game.

1. Never tried to cheat the game ever.
2. Never used the tools to trade the desired player on my team (using tools will only caused you trouble on some functionalities)
3. When trading players it excites me to open new mail, if my trade offers are accepted. Its so sweet if you earn it in fair ways.
4. i dont choose atleast top 3 teams to keep the challenge on.
5. Never adjusted the salary cap
6. and of course, control the best player most of the time during the game.

and im sure there are more of it. Thanks again to the updated patches!
yummybear

Postby Lamrock on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:33 am

May as well dust off this thread.

Was really bored last night, so decided to rebuild a team in myLeague. I wanted to pick the most directionless team I could think of so I chose the Hornets. Started from yesterday's date and went to work.

First move I made was fire Steve Clifford, which might happen soon. It would have been realistic to hire an interim, but couldn't be bothered so I went ahead and hired Fizdale. Also revamped the whole staff with the best people because I could afford to. Simmed out the season and finished with like 34 wins and the 11th pick. Ugh. Rockets beat the Celtics in the Finals (Draymond Green was injured)

Made a bunch of draft-day trades, shipping out guys like MKG, Kaminsky and Marvin Williams. Got a late round pick, Mahinmi's albatross contract, Willy Hernangomez, Abrines, Singler, PatPat and some other junk. Drafted Troy Brown Jr. (SF, 71 OVR) and Robert Williams (PF/C, 74 OVR). To make things interesting, I decided not to tank the 2018-19 season - I held on to Kemba and Dwight, and made sensible signings in Ilyasova and Yogi Farrell. Big baller moves right here. LeBron stayed in Cleveland, DeAndre went to the Lakers (with a re-signed IT), Melo signed with Indiana, and the Grizzlies acquired Whiteside for some reason.

2018-19 Starting Five: Kemba Walker / Jeremy Lamb / Nicolas Batum / Ersan Ilyasova / Dwight Howard
Bench: Malik Monk, Willy Hernangomez, Yogi Farrell, Troy Brown, Patrick Patterson, Robert Williams, etc.

Things looked promising at first, but after some injuries, things went downhill. Suns offered T.J. Warren for Lamb and some other junk which I accepted. The team continued to battle through injuries, and I really tried to flip Dwight and Batum. Wasn't able to get anything good though. When I saw that Kemba was going to test free agency, I decided to bite the bullet and trade him. Packaged him with Batum's albatross contract and sent him to the Cavs for Tristan Thompson (and his slightly smaller deal), George Hill (19-20 team option), and a 2022 unprotected first. Not the best return, but Kemba was gone anyway.

Still managed to win 35 games, which was frustrating and left me with the 11th pick. Houston once again beat the Celtics in the finals, with CP3 winning Finals MVP for the second time! On the bright side, Malik Monk won most improved player, earning the starting spot with the Lamb trade.

Took some PG named Lamar Peters with the 11th pick - maybe a reach but he has good potential. Also sent Thompson's expiring and a 2nd rounder to the Lakers for Deng and the 20th pick, which I used on Center Nick Richards. I opted to pick up George Hill's option because why not, but renounced Dwight and Yogi Farrell. Signed Terry Rozier to about $10M/year, which Boston shockingly didn't match, and that was about it.

Going into next season, I'm fielding maybe the league's worst roster. With T.J. Warren being the highest-rated player. Hoping that some of the young players turn out to be diamonds in the rough. Robert Williams in particular I'd like to see become Ben Wallace-lite. Either way, we'll be looking at a lottery pick and a lot of cap room next Summer. Can't wait to give UNC alum Harrison Barnes $30M/year. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

2019-20 Starters: George Hill / Malik Monk / Troy Brown / T.J. Warren / Robert Williams
Bench: Terry Rozier, Willy Hernangomez, Ersan Ilyasova, Lamar Peters, Nick Richards, Patrick Patterson, Ian Mahinmi, Luol Deng, etc.

Maybe I wouldn't be a good GM...

----------

Update: The season predictably started out rough. Heading into January, it was clear that the only thing we would be competing for is a top 3 pick. Yet looking at the prospects, it was clearly 83 OVR SG Lucas Ferrell or bust. Rather than take my chances with a weird generated rookie, I opted to deal my pick, along with expiring contract George Hill and center Robert Williams, to the struggling Pacers for Myles Turner and some filler. Rozier was promoted to starting PG, and Peters to backup.. Turner showed promise but the team ended up winning only 29 games - the Pacers would end up with picks 3 and 5 in the draft. Lakers end up winning the title, led by Finals MVP Lonzo Ball. #neverlost

The Phoenix Suns traded their 2018 lottery pick (Michael Porter) to Utah for Donovan Mitchell on draft night, a baffling move that led to Devin Booker playing on his 5th year qualifying offer option. They somehow made it to the 2020 WCF, but were swept by the eventual champ Lakers. And so with Devin Booker an unrestricted free agent, it was clear what our off-season goal was going to be..

On draft night, we traded Hernangomez to the Hawks for a late first in a salary dump. Picked some Asian dude - he's not very good. With a max slot and change, we offered Booker a max contract with a player option and all that good stuff. With a lot of teams being capped out, we somehow had the best pitch (Michael Jordan was at the meeting I'm guessing), and he agreed to sign with us! We still had some cap space left, so we rounded out the team with the likes of Pascal Siakam, Al-Farouq Aminu and Reggie Bullock. We got a fuckin' squad now!

Starting five going into the 2020-21 season was Rozier, Booker, Troy Brown, Siakam and Turner. T.J. Warren and Malik Monk headlined a bench that also included Aminu, Peters and Bullock. While the team was clearly better than last year's, a 12-17 start was very disappointing. And so it was time to make another trade! Fourth year player Dennis Smith was putting up big numbers for the Dallas Mavericks, making the all-star team. However, Dallas has continued to be one of the league's worst teams, and Smith's efficiency was disastrous to put it kindly. So we cashed in some of our chips, trading Terry Rozier, T.J. Warren, Nick Richard, our 2021 first rounder, and Cleveland's 2022 first to Dallas for Smith and expiring contract/solid backup Center Nerlens Noel. Boom.

It took some time to adjust to the addition of DSJ, but a twelve game winning streak spanning February and March led to us finishing 47-35, and earning the fifth seed in the East. Oddly, our team was 27-14 on the road, but just 20-21 at home. Weird, but that probably won't be a factor some playoff-time. Other than Pascal Siakam (replaced by Aminu in the starting five), we were completely healthy going into the post-season. Unfortunately, our first round opponent was the stacked 76ers, led by their trio of 90+ OVR guys in Embiid, Simmons and Fultz, who were also healthy.

Anyway, we somehow blew them out in game 1, with Myles Turner forcing Embiid into foul trouble. Game 2 saw us overcome a 7 point deficit late to win that as well, despite Marcus Smart (who they maxed for some reason) playing very well. 2-0 lead going home. That's pretty good, right?! Well... Sixers blew us out in game 3. Not shocking, but still a bummer. Then in game 4, Embiid could not be stopped down the stretch as we narrowly lost that one too. Going back to Philly, it looked like the home team would finally win one - they had the ball, up 1 with 6 seconds to go. However, Malik Monk stole the inbounds pass, and made the game-winning layup. Oh snap... Philadelphia led for most of game 6, and they ended up winning it. 6/6 for the road team. Looks like Charlotte's got game 7 in the bag, right?

Philadelphia 125, Charlotte 98 | PHI wins series 4-3.

Oh well. The Sixers actually made it to the NBA Finals. They took on the 7 seed Spurs, who were missing Kawhi for most of the regular season but were finally to full strength. PHilly went up 3-0 (!) but managed to pull off the greatest choke job in NBA history, losing four straight in the Finals to lose to the Spurs. Yikes...

And so the Hornets head into the off-season with three young second-tier stars. If our big three develops, the strategy of trading the farm for good young stars will pay off. If not, we're capped out with few draft picks to look forward to. Should be an interesting off-season (well, not really, but idk)
Lamrock

Postby Jeffx on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 pm

In Year 1 of my 2k18 Knicks Association, NY has reached the Finals against Utah. The 8th-seeded Jazz shocked the world by knocking off the defending champion Warriors in the first round, 4-3.
Jeffx

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Did you nab the top seed in the East?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Jeffx on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:02 am

Andrew wrote:Did you nab the top seed in the East?

Just barely beat out Cleveland for it. Knicks are a disaster IRL, but in 2k18, you can win if you play to their strengths. Knicks have a powerful inside attack with the Twin Towers, and they have an abundance of 3 point shooters with THJ, Thomas, Lee, Burke, KP & Baker. I play old school inside-out or pick & roll. Beasley is a good mid-range shooter, slasher & finisher.
Jeffx

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Sounds good. When it comes to mediocre teams in basketball video games, amazing things can happen in our hands. I have the NBA Live 06 Bulls Dynasty to prove it. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Jeffx on Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 am

Andrew wrote:Sounds good. When it comes to mediocre teams in basketball video games, amazing things can happen in our hands. I have the NBA Live 06 Bulls Dynasty to prove it. ;)

2018 NBA Finals MVP - Kristaps Porzingis (30.5 ppg/ .588 FG/ .257 3FG/ 8 REB./ 1.8 BLK) vs Jazz

2018-19 Knicks Roster:
Starters - F.Ntilikina(PG), Hardaway Jr.(SG/SF), L.Mbah a Moute(SF/PF/C), K.Porzingis(PF/C), E.Kanter(C)
Bench - E.Mudiay(PG), C.Lee(SG/SF), D.Dotson(SF/SG), L.Thomas(PF/SF), J.Anthony(C), T.Burke(PG), R.Baker(SG/PG)
Reserves - J.Noah(C), V.Booth(SF-rookie)

Both Ntilikina and Mudiay have improved their outside shooting, giving NY more firepower at the PG position.
Jeffx

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 am

Joel Anthony; Greatness. Enough said!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Jeffx on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:51 am

Andrew wrote:Joel Anthony; Greatness. Enough said!

He was all I could afford after losing O'Quinn to free agency. Still, he's a better finisher and free throw shooter than Joakim Noah, who is just useless.

In Year 2 of my Association, Lebron's in Cleveland, Durant's in Boston, Boogie's in Milwaukee and PG13's in Miami.
Jeffx

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:42 pm

We almost saw Durant to Boston in real life, so that's a fun coincidence. Incidentally, I ran a simulation in NBA 2K10 for a Wayback Wednesday feature earlier this year, and LeBron ended up with the Lakers a couple of years early.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:54 am

With this section seeing a bit more activity as of late, I thought that I'd spotlight it in a front page bulletin: https://www.nba-live.com/spotlighting-stories-section/
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:46 pm

I saw that; that was a really good idea. (Y)
[Hyperize]

Postby Jeffx on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:16 am

Knicks scoring through 8 games in Year 2:

Kanter.....................18.0
Porzingis..................17.3
Mudiay.....................11.6
Hardaway..................9.6
Dotson.....................9.3
Anthony....................9.0
Thomas.....................7.9
Lee............................7.4
Mbah a Moute............5.4
Ntilkina.......................5.1
Burke.........................4.5
Baker.........................3.1
Jeffx

Postby JuicyShaqMeat on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:00 am

Creating basketball stories is just as fun as modding. It really gladdens me to see fun content and activity here, and to finally be part of this side of NLSC after lurking for so many years.

Regarding my Pistons Association game, I've got 3 game recaps currently in the works:
1. home game vs. Oklahoma City
2. away game vs. Chicago Bulls
3. home game vs. Boston Celtics

It's been great to have faced these elite teams right away as they make for really interesting write-ups.
Thank you Kobe!

Until 2020, I made NBA 2K11 patches including jerseys, courts, logos and classic teams.

My YouTube channel | Pistons Association story - 2K11
JuicyShaqMeat
I want that

Postby Breems on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:04 pm

A reminder to all dynasty players: back up your saves!

Had a scary incident tonight where I accidentally pressed "Delete" instead of "Save". Fortunately, this one has a happy ending. I had backed up my dynasty a few games earlier. Even better, I run continuous backup software on my PC, and my dynasty had been backed up an hour before I deleted it. I have to re-play 1 game, but that's a small price to pay compared to losing my dynasty.

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :cool: :lol: (Y)
Breems
Back in my day...

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Absolutely. I always save my game to two slots so that I have two current saves in case of the worst case scenario, on top of making regular backups. Disaster was obviously averted in this case, which is very good to hear. :)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Yep, I learned that one the hard way a while ago. Been double-saving since back in the Live 10 days.

Speaking of which, I loaded up my five-peat OKC game the other day for the first time in probably years. It was.. interesting.

The main things I noticed were:

• How much the salary cap has changed. Seeing Durant earning like $14 million per season just looked weird.
  • How different some real life players turned out compared to their virtual counterparts (JR Smith and Anthony Morrow were rated in the 90's lol)
  • Live 10 generated rookies were hilariously bad looking. Chunky bodies and bad facial hair everywhere.
  • That team was so stacked. Durant, MVP-level injury-free Derrick Rose, peak Blake Griffin, baby beard Harden and Roy Hibbert.

And poor Miami. Imagine getting to the finals five years in a row and losing every time :boohoo:
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 pm

Phil89 wrote:And poor Miami. Imagine getting to the finals five years in a row and losing every time :boohoo:

"Not one, not two, not three..."
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:25 am

Breems wrote:A reminder to all dynasty players: back up your saves!

Had a scary incident tonight where I accidentally pressed "Delete" instead of "Save". Fortunately, this one has a happy ending. I had backed up my dynasty a few games earlier. Even better, I run continuous backup software on my PC, and my dynasty had been backed up an hour before I deleted it. I have to re-play 1 game, but that's a small price to pay compared to losing my dynasty.

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :cool: :lol: (Y)

I've thought about that scary situation before, and in that instance I'd rather just sim and replicate the story to the best of my ability than starting a new one.

Phil89 wrote:That team was so stacked. Durant, MVP-level injury-free Derrick Rose, peak Blake Griffin, baby beard Harden and Roy Hibbert.

What did Harden's rating end up being? I believe he is like in the high 60s out of the box, and was curious what he peaks at since he's a superstar today.

Holy cow; I didn't know you had two Live 10 Thunder stories in the HOF. :shock:
[Hyperize]

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood