Spurs Franchise

This section is for basketball video game story threads. Dynasty, Franchise, Association, MyPLAYER and Rising Star stories are all welcome here.

Spurs Franchise

Postby Soul Glo on Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:48 pm

Well I'm yet to start my franchise, but i have started a franchise site out of boredem. Have a look, tell me what you think, and ill try update it as soon as i can.

http://spursfranchise.tripod.com/index.htm

Soul Glo
Soul Glo

Postby Nick on Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:05 pm

I like it.

It's easy to follow and it's solid. :)
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby Power And Proud on Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:56 pm

Dude, is your hosting free with tripod?
Power And Proud

Postby Soul Glo on Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:14 pm

Yeah, its free tripod, nothin special, but it has the one thing i was looking for - Frontpage Upload. Saves me a lot of time and effort. Just one click and its all done.
Soul Glo

Postby Power And Proud on Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:23 pm

Any chance you could set up my site and have the basic design to be just like yours, only with a blue background, and with Wizards logos, not Spurs?

Tripod is confusing me alot, if I end up getting too cunfused, I'll stick with GeoCities
Power And Proud

Postby ramado72 on Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:31 am

Soul Glo

just want to ask a question regarding frontpage... tried to upload my webpage to tripod using frontpage but everytime i do that... there's always a conlict with my index.html(homepage) although my other linked pages are all okay... did you encounter such a problem? i tried opening a page and then add pages to that just to isolate the problem but it won't publish... have to always open a web page template and then link up pages to it but just like i said earlier the same problem occurs... the index.html always incur an error or conflict... what seems to be the problem? did you open a webpage template when you made your site?
ramado72

Return to Basketball Video Game Stories