..::: Chicago Bulls Franchise :::..

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:55 pm

yo cheers man

yeah hope i can keep teams below 90 points. but im not too great on the old "D", yeah but wif ur rosters shud be kool. Lost another last nite :cry: against new york but i find they are a hard team in the game anyway im 5-2 and sitting on top the east as i shud be wit detroit. im gonna post my site soon its nearly finished.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:32 pm

match_66 wrote:yo cheers man

yeah hope i can keep teams below 90 points. but im not too great on the old "D", yeah but wif ur rosters shud be kool. Lost another last nite :cry: against new york but i find they are a hard team in the game anyway im 5-2 and sitting on top the east as i shud be wit detroit. im gonna post my site soon its nearly finished.

well, to be honest with you, my roster is only tweak a little, i just use the roster lineup of Hoopcity and changed a little of the players rating with what i think they should be, i.e. jordan not dunking, amare stoudamire and yao ming playing like they deserve to be the top picks, etc. they still run and gun and shoot 3's like crazy. i think i just played nice defence in 12 minutes. you still want to try it??? they are almost the same "non-tweak roster".
Legolas

Postby Legolas on Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:11 pm

hey guys, i've got a new poll at my site.

the topic is whether to trade fizer and marshall, and i've got 4 choices from memphis, portland, miami and denver.

please vote so i could decide what to trade....
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:02 pm

well, to be honest with you, my roster is only tweak a little, i just use the roster lineup of Hoopcity and changed a little of the players rating with what i think they should be, i.e. jordan not dunking, amare stoudamire and yao ming playing like they deserve to be the top picks, etc. they still run and gun and shoot 3's like crazy. i think i just played nice defence in 12 minutes. you still want to try it??? they are almost the same "non-tweak roster".[quote]

yeah man ill still try i mite tweak it a bit for my style of game u know a bit more less fast break.
oh hope ur roster has denis rodman.
im 6-2 killed minnesota like by 20 or somethin.
u know who john amaechi is hes a king!! (some joke wit my mates)
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Mark. on Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:09 pm

hey man
how u gonna control the picks if u trade with these teams??
and also ur pics on ur site load real quick and are pretty clear, how?, mine get all low quality and i play on the second highest resoultion cos my cpu is a monster
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:57 am

ei dude, i can't seem to send my tweak roster to your email. just download it here:

http://www.webcast.com.ph/bulls/011.zip

tell me what you think....

match_66 wrote:how u gonna control the picks if u trade with these teams??

simple, when the drafting takes place, just remember the other teams player name, then go to the players.dbf and change the team of that rookie you want to yours. you have to have a free space on your roster lineup.

match_66 wrote:and also ur pics on ur site load real quick and are pretty clear, how?, mine get all low quality and i play on the second highest resoultion cos my cpu is a monster

i use adobe photoshop and just sharpen the picture using that software. and you might try using PHP instead of HTML. it will load faster. :cool:
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:19 pm

cheers battsou
havent tried ur roster yet but will do soon.....
i think i mite do the darft pick/ trade thing some time too, but i think i mite also take control of the team im getting the pick off so i can choose the player then ill edit in player.dbf.

my site is ready for posting but im jst trying to install publisher on my parents cpu as mine dont have the net connected. the link will be:
http://www.geocities.com/rippa66nz

anyways ill tell ya when its up
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:00 pm

match_66 wrote:cheers battsou
havent tried ur roster yet but will do soon.....
i think i mite do the darft pick/ trade thing some time too, but i think i mite also take control of the team im getting the pick off so i can choose the player then ill edit in player.dbf.

my site is ready for posting but im jst trying to install publisher on my parents cpu as mine dont have the net connected. the link will be:
http://www.geocities.com/rippa66nz

anyways ill tell ya when its up

Ok, just tell me when its ready...can't wait!!! :D

by the way guys, any opinion on my trade???
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:12 pm

man i think u shud go with the gasol trade as hes young and versitile and will get 3 young players out of it by the time of the draft....... yeah the next best option wud be the howard 1 i guess but hes getting old. this is my opion and i like to get younger players but maybe ur team wont have to much vetrans next season cos jordan will retire, so i wud say if u want youth gasol all the way or if u want vetern leadership then maybe howard or pip trade but i wudnt go the miami one cos ull be over stocked in the big man area................ i always try to start chandler.

oh yeah my site mite not be up for awhile cos im switching to frontpage to make it cos publisher is apparently no good, well dats wat my computing teacher said.
wats a good server that lets u upload front page
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:30 pm

i have a bad luck when playing with my franchise games. the first time i played it, my computer crashed because of some virus. now my younger sister "accidentally" erased my GAME SAVE FILE!!! :evil:

those stupid EA shouldn't put the save folders in MY DOCUMENT. now my whole franchise game save, patches, tweak roster are gone!!! :cry: F$CK!ñ9 UNBELIEVABLE!!! now i have to start again...... :cry:

i not updating my site anymore so thanks to all who visited my site and to those who vote in my poll.

match_66 wrote:man i think u shud go with the gasol trade as hes young and versitile and will get 3 young players out of it by the time of the draft....... yeah the next best option wud be the howard 1 i guess but hes getting old. this is my opion and i like to get younger players but maybe ur team wont have to much vetrans next season cos jordan will retire, so i wud say if u want youth gasol all the way or if u want vetern leadership then maybe howard or pip trade but i wudnt go the miami one cos ull be over stocked in the big man area................ i always try to start chandler.

oh yeah my site mite not be up for awhile cos im switching to frontpage to make it cos publisher is apparently no good, well dats wat my computing teacher said.
wats a good server that lets u upload front page

yeah, if i STILL have my franchise i'll still go with the memphis trade - many of the voters also think so. with pip i'll be guaranteed with a championship and with miami i'll get mourning - i like Zo.

server - try tripod or geocities
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:22 am

hey man i need the graphics for denis rodman, i dont know how to install them either, hey who u think i shud use portland or seatle
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:52 am

match_66 wrote:hey man i need the graphics for denis rodman, i dont know how to install them either, hey who u think i shud use portland or seatle

go to http://mjrealm.topcities.com/ for the rodman patch.

i'll definitely use the portland squad. seatle don't have payton anymore...
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:29 pm

cheers man,

yeah i dont think it wud be seattle now since gp is gone but im now thinking millawuakee cos there is great promise for some good trades.
havent been playing live in the past week, had lots on, actually my own basketball tournie, and played the worst ive ever played. But yeah will soon begin work on my site.
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Mark. on Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:29 pm

hey how do i install the rodman art in dont wanna work i, wat is the directory u installed it to
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby vinsanity03 on Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:43 am

legolas, all u did was went to bulls.com and saved it...
vinsanity03

Postby Legolas on Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:22 am

match_66 wrote:hey how do i install the rodman art in dont wanna work i, wat is the directory u installed it to

please read the READ ME file. put it on render/xplayer/derodma/ folder.
Legolas

Postby Legolas on Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:26 am

vinsanity03 wrote:legolas, all u did was went to bulls.com and saved it...

yeah so what's your point? never said i made an original site.
Legolas

Postby vinsanity03 on Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:12 pm

ya i know, theres no problem, i did that to raptors.com a while back
vinsanity03

Postby vinsanity03 on Sat Mar 01, 2003 1:15 pm

i wanna download the rodman but the site is unavailable, post up the link to it
vinsanity03

Postby Legolas on Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:10 am

vinsanity03 wrote:i wanna download the rodman but the site is unavailable, post up the link to it

try this:

http://www.webcast.com.ph/bulls/derodma.zip
Legolas

Postby Mark. on Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:24 pm

hey man
i still havent been able to install rodamn, when i run the bat file it opens the closes real quick......

dont know wats wrong
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby Legolas on Mon Mar 03, 2003 4:55 pm

match_66 wrote:hey man
i still havent been able to install rodamn, when i run the bat file it opens the closes real quick......

dont know wats wrong

try downloading the new file:

http://www.webcast.com.ph/bulls/derodma.zip

dump all the file in the render/xplayer/derodma/

i think it will work now. but you have to use my roster in order to work because you dont need to edit the player.dbf file :D
Legolas

Postby vinsanity03 on Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:55 am

thanks, ill go about doing that now
vinsanity03

Previous

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood