Sonics Franchise

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Sonics Franchise

Postby sonic1982 on Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:00 am

Today I've broken up my Season with the Sonics and started an Franchise WITH DK's Roster, at the end of the season, I'll tweak the rookies and I hope, that that will work!
i am again playing at allstar-level, 6 minutes per quarter, simmed games 9 minutes.

i've first signed Horace Grant as a Free-agent to have a strong player and defender in the post! i've played the first two games against indiana and memphis and loosed both :-( my rebounding was very bad and i didn't play good defense in the important minutes, so i decided to make a big trade with the Pistons:

SEA->DET: Drobnjak+Potapenko
DET->SEA: BEN WALLACE+Hubert Davis

i wanted to get a top rebounder and defender and so i wanted to get wallace! drobnjak started in the first two games and scored very bad , so i traded him and potanpenko didn't get many minutes as radmanovic is another power forward.

i'm not sure, if i should start with wallace-radmanovic-lewis-barry-payton or with booth/james-wallace-lewis-barry-payton. what do you think? and how do oyu coment my trade? thanks for your answers!
sonic1982

Postby sonic1982 on Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:36 am

now i am at 3-6 :-( (had a 4 game loosing streak, now won two in a row, i'm learning :-)
my franchise site will be online in a few days!
sonic1982

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood