Modern Day Maravich: Signing Day

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Modern Day Maravich: Signing Day

Postby bestevr4 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:06 am

The following story with be a what if scenario of Pete Maravich in modern day and if he came into the NBA with the current draft class. I will try my best to be unique as possible while keeping this compelling. He will start in college for this scenario so just sit back and enjoy. Ideally this would go until he retires or until he hits a big milestone but it will probably be me getting bored. He will start at a 65 overall and I will be using Synergy2k to upgrade him as I go.

https://youtu.be/y461tqVPi2c
bestevr4

Modern Day Maravich: SEC Tournament

Postby bestevr4 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 am

SEC BRACKET FOR THE 2020 SEASON REVEALED (AND PREDICTIONS)

March 6 2020

What is up hoops fans I am Mark Nelson and welcome back to your daily dose of basketball. Today the brackets were revealed for the SEC mens bracket and it sure is an interesting one. Last year, Kentucky's 4 year streak of dominance in the SEC came to an end when they fell at the semifinals and Auburn went on to win the title. Kentucky clinched the regular season championship a while ago en route to a 25-6 record. The seeding goes as follows.

1. Kentucky
2. Auburn
3. LSU
4. Mississippi State
5. Florida
6. South Carolina
7. Texas A&M
8. Tennessee
9. Alabama
10. Missouri
11. Arkansas
12. Ole Miss
13. Georgia
14. Vanderbilt

This appears to be Kentucky's tournament to lose. The Wildcats are likely the only team from the conference that will receive a top seed for the NCAA Tournament, and they've been the best team in the SEC for most of the season.
Led by a balanced scoring attack of four players averaging double digits, I predict that Kentucky will claim the SEC Tournament crown for the fifth time in six seasons and begin what should be another strong March for the Wildcats. LSU could be a dark horse here but they need star freshman guard Pete Maravich to show up and I just don't think he has what it takes to dethrone the Wildcats. Averaging around 30 points a game he is a great draft prospect but I am not sure that he is a winner.
bestevr4

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood