Legendary Coach Zen Barbatrucco

This section is for basketball video game story threads. Dynasty, Franchise, Association, MyPLAYER and Rising Star stories are all welcome here.

Legendary Coach Zen Barbatrucco

Postby CoachZenBarba on Sat May 25, 2019 6:31 pm

For immediated release
Matricola settemilaottocentoventinove barra bis

LOS ANGELES (May 23, 2019) - The following statement was released today by Barbatrucco, trough his personal attorney and business manager David B. Falko, Chairman of Falko Associates Managment Enterprises, INC. (FAME) located in Los Angeles (CA), in response to questions about his future career plans

"I'm back"

Last edited by CoachZenBarba on Sun May 26, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CoachZenBarba

Re: Legendary Coach Zen Barbatrucco

Postby CoachZenBarba on Sat May 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Last edited by CoachZenBarba on Sun May 26, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CoachZenBarba

Postby CoachZenBarba on Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 pm

CoachZenBarba

Postby CoachZenBarba on Sun May 26, 2019 4:36 pm

CoachZenBarba

Postby CoachZenBarba on Mon May 27, 2019 1:42 am

"His return was a surprise. I didn't expect it. Now this will no longer be the last year of my career, for sure. I'm doing ten hours of yoga a day to be better prepared. I get up every morning at 4 a.m. to train before training. When I sleep? Never. With Barba I won 17 NBA titles, 12 Finals Mvp and I have no intention of stopping. Old? He knows me, he knows how to handle me. Kareem has played four NBA Finals and won three rings from 38 to 42 years old. That is my goal.
The Opening Night tomorrow in Salt Lake City will be very exciting. Can't wait. Playing for Barba is a so transcendental experience I didn't think I could relive it."
CoachZenBarba

Postby CoachZenBarba on Tue May 28, 2019 10:47 pm

The whole Lakers season will revolve around Kobe. In a moment of his career on the balance of two demons, a past as a ruler and a future in decline, Kobe will fight them both, well aware that the latter will be unbeatable.
But he will fight it anyway, with all his strength.
And it will be a real blast.
He will alternate old style 50-point performances with 90 shots with other 15-point games without a missed shot, with others where he will flirt with the triple double.
I repeat, it will be a real blast. And it will all start again in the Opening Game in Salt Like City of the first 29 games Association.
CoachZenBarba

Postby CoachZenBarba on Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Lakers Opening Nightmare in Salt Lake City

(Nov, 2015) - The only one to be saved was Kobe. He mostly hit with acrobatic lay-ups, slipping through the Jazz pinnacles like an eel. The only one to face them face to face. In the end he drops 30 in 22 min with 13/21 from the court. A preacher in the desert.
The Lakers' Opening Game in Salt Lake City against the Utah Jazz is a resounding defeat for 72-88 (8 min a quarter games). Derrick Favors and Rudy Gobert in the paint literally dominated Hibbert (2 points...). LAL impotent: absent any type of attack, absent any type of defense, absent any type of help on D. Absent any type of direction, with rookie D'Angelo Russell appeared like a fish out of the Universe. There will be a lot a lot of work to do.
CoachZenBarba

Return to Basketball Video Game Stories