Jowe's Lakers Dynasty

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Jowe's Lakers Dynasty

Postby Jowe on Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:16 pm

G'day guys, since I just started a new dynasty I might as well share it with everyone since its hella fun :)

Anyways I used fantasy draft so that all the teams could have an equal talent pool :)

So since I was picking 1st I chose Kobe. This is the team I ended up with..

SG 8 K. Bryant
PG 1 C. Billups
C 11 Y. Ming
SF 10 W. Szczerbiak
PG 2 D. Wagner
SG 52 E. Piatkowski
SF 24 J. Hayes
PF 40 U. Haslem
C 54 K. Johnson
PF 50 Z. Randolph
SF 21 P. Hardaway
SG 22 G.Giricek

I simmed through the 1st season, since I didn't want to play the 1st season..
Anyways I got an offer for from Washington that they were willing to trade their 1st rounder for Giricek who was rated 55 at the time.. so i figured it'd be cool to have two 1st rounders, so I made the trade..

After losing in the playoffs to Denver ( :? ) I resigned my players and headed to the draft..

Washingtons pick ended up being number 6! but even better when I went to pick, there was still a guy who was predicted to go at number 2 called "Lavender Curly" so picked him even though I didn't need a 6"5 SG...

When I started the season, I looked at his rating and he was a 79!!

I also drafted a 7"6 monster with my 21st pick in the 2nd round.. keep in mind I also have Yao Ming :D

After 3 games, 'Curly' my rookie, has posted 21, 25 & 39pts respectively :) which ain't too shabby. All off the bench too none the less.

And in the one game my big project played, he posted a double double of 12pts, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks and 2 assists.. all despite being rated just 25 :)
Fee Nick's Uns [15-10] says:
i'd suck allen iverson's cock any day -
Fee Nick's Uns [15-10] says:
just so i could say i've met allen iverson
Jowe

Postby lynn on Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:04 am

oh!yao=o'neal??
lynn

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood