OKC: Part III - Tough ending in Milwaukee

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Re: OKC: Part III - High scoring game in Boston

Postby Andrew on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Those threes are the difference. Incidentally, I've learned that the hard way playing in The Rec, when I've been on a team with no outside shooting.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:21 pm

26/1/21

Oklahoma City Thunder [25-21] vs Minnesota Timberwolves [30-18]

Losing streak continues as Thunder suffer another last quarter fade-out

OKC | 28 | 34 | 31 | 24 | 117 |
MIN | 32 | 29 | 33 | 40 | 134 |

Player of the Game: Karl-Anthony Towns
(25pts, 18reb, 3ast, 4stl, 4blk)

(11-22 FG, 0-1 3PT, 3-3 FT)

Simmed Game

OKC | 23 | 27 | 34 | 22 | 106 |
DAL | 21 | 36 | 29 | 17 | 103 |

POTG: Kristaps Porzingis (36pts, 16reb, 1ast, 3blk)

Record: 26-22
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Andrew wrote:Those threes are the difference. Incidentally, I've learned that the hard way playing in The Rec, when I've been on a team with no outside shooting.

Yeah. Playing as this OKC team really reminds me how nice it was having Devin Booker on my team on my Suns game.

I'm hoping to address my lack of outside shooting through the upcoming draft. I think I'll use the training camp to improve SGA and Edwards in that area as well.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - In-form Timberwolves visit OKC

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:04 pm

29/1/21

Bucks acquire all-star Holiday in three-team deal

Milwaukee surprised a lot of people earlier this month when they announced that superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo had re-signed with them on a long-term deal. Today they announced a trade to acquire all-star guard Jrue Holiday from the New Orleans Pelicans. Clearly this is the type of deal they probably promised they would make when they were convincing him to stay.

The Bucks are facing a situation which many teams have faced before them - building a contending team around their star player. In recent years they have failed to get anywhere near the NBA Finals despite Giannis consistently playing at an MVP level. They really needed to make some bold moves this season in order to make sure Giannis didn't leave for greener pastures.

Supposedly Giannis gave Bucks management a list of players to target when he agreed to his extension. In the weeks following they seem to have been hard at work trying to get one of those names. Wizards star Bradley Beal proved to be too expensive for them to get, whilst Phoenix had no interest in dealing star scorer Devin Booker.

Talks with New Orleans reportedly began earlier this week over all-star guard Jrue Holiday. According to sources, the Bucks were initially hesitant to pay such a hefty price for a potential one-year rental of a 30-year-old. But Giannis reportedly made it known through his agent that he wanted a deal to get done.

Immediate reaction from social media was that the Bucks had overpaid. But mortgaging your future to keep your star player happy is part of the modern NBA. Besides, if Giannis keeps this team a contender for the next few years then those picks will all end up being in the 25-30 range anyway.

The Bucks currently sit in fourth seed with a 25-23 record. They will be hoping that Holiday settles in quickly and that they can find some better form after the all-star break.

New Orleans have emerged into the post-Anthony Davis era better than even their most optimistic fans could have hoped. Much-hyped college phenom Zion Williamson has exploded onto the scene with one of the most amazing rookie campaigns in league history. The power forward is right up there alongside the likes of Giannis, Anthony Davis, James Harden and LeBron in this year's MVP race.

The Pelicans have started the season 31-19 and surprisingly find themselves only 2.5 games behind the conference-leading LA Clippers. Brandon Ingram is having a career-best year averaging nearly 18 points per game, whilst Lonzo Ball is doing his best John Stockton impression by averaging 13 points and 13 assists per game.

Now they have acquired a tough, strong, rebounding big man to add solid defense next to Zion. In Bledsoe they also get some quality perimeter defense, which will come in handy when the likes of JJ Redick or Josh Hart are on the court.

Adding a bunch of picks in this deal also allows them to keep flexibility for the future. They get to compete now but also have a nice hand in the draft moving forward.

This trade does make them look better on paper, but it is hard to see it being enough to put them ahead of either LA team or the rejuvenated Warriors. Time will tell on that front.

Oklahoma City were supposed to still be in the middle of a rebuild this season. But an unexpected 24-12 start seemed to convince GM Sam Presti to let things play out. Then a run of only two wins in their next twelve games quickly brought them back down to earth. They currently hold the seventh seed with a 26-22 record.

Presti likely always planned to move on some of his veteran players this season, but the great start made him hold off on any moves. His decision was made easier after their recent poor form and he pulled the trigger to send Adams to New Orleans in this deal.

Number two pick Anthony Edwards has been a revelation for the Thunder in his rookie season. He is averaging 24 points per game and has already formed a strong partnership with Shai Gilgeous-Alexander on the court. Given that they have basically matched their win total from last season already, it's unlikely that they will have such a high pick again in the 2021 draft.

But they do have an amazing draft position. They will get the two highest picks out of their own, the Rockets' and the Clippers'. They have a lottery protected pick from Minnesota and now a top-7 protected pick from the Lakers. Both of those look set to be in the 25-30 range on current standings. They also have a second round pick tied to Cleveland and one tied to Washington.

The 2021 draft is being touted as one of the best classes since the legendary 2003 draft. Oklahoma State guard Cade Cunningham is the projected first overall pick and Presti would probably love to keep him in state. Perhaps of more interest would be the plethora of quality wing players available, such as Jalen Green, Jonathan Kuminga, Brandon Boston, Jalen Johnson, Ziaire Williams, Josh Christopher and Scottie Barnes.

It would not be surprising to see remaining veterans Danny Green and Avery Bradley traded to contenders in the near future, given this direction change by the Thunder.

Milwaukee receive
Jrue Holiday - 30 - SG - $26m - 1 year (+PO) (83)
Jeff Teague - 32 - PG - $5m - 1 year (78)
2021 Bucks second round pick - via Pelicans

Projected line-up:
Brook Lopez - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Khris Middleton - Jrue Holiday - Jeff Teague
Reserves:
Donte DiVincenzo, Bismack Biyombo, Reggie Jackson, Josh Green, Kent Bazemore, Pat Connaughton, DJ Wilson, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Robin Lopez, Thabo Sefolosha

New Orleans receive
Eric Bledsoe - 31 - PG - $54.3m - 3 years (83)
Steven Adams - 27 - C - $27.5m - 1 year (82)
Dean Wade - 22 - PF - $1.8m - 1 year (70)
2021 Bucks first round pick
2024 first round pick swap
2025 Bucks first round pick
2026 first round pick swap
2027 Bucks first round pick

Projected line-up:
Steven Adams - Zion Williamson - Brandon Ingram - JJ Redick - Eric Bledsoe
Reserves:
Lonzo Ball, Derrick Favors, Jaxson Hayes, Josh Hart, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Trendon Watford, Tyson Chandler, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Dean Wade, Marcos Louzada Silva

Oklahoma City receive
George Hill - 34 - PG - $19.6m - 2 years (77)
Nicolo Melli - 30 - PF - $4.1m - 1 year (75)
Darius Miller - 30 - SF - $7.4m - 1 year (72)
2021 Lakers first round pick - via Pelicans (Top 7 protected)
2023 Wizards second round pick - via Pelicans
2024 Pelicans second round pick

Projected line-up:
Charles Bassey - Jabari Parker - Danny Green - Anthony Edwards - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Reserves:
George Hill, Nicolo Melli, Isaiah Mobley, Lu Dort, Darius Bazley, Avery Bradley, Terrance Ferguson, Frank Jackson, Darius Miller, Deyonta Davis
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:33 pm

30/1/21

Thunder gain more draft assets by taking on Horford contract

Oklahoma City general manager Sam Presti hadn't even let the dust settle on the Steven Adams trade before he made another move. Just a day after that deal got done he has agreed to another three-team trade, this time with Philadelphia and Dallas.

The deal mainly revolves around the Thunder taking on the contract of veteran big man Al Horford in exchange for more draft assets.

Philadelphia originally signed Horford on a four-year contract worth an incredible $109 million at the start of last season. He was supposed to help them defend their 2019 title and he very nearly did. But the Sixers ultimately lost in game 7 of the 2020 finals against the Lakers.

Fast forward to this season and Horford still has $84 million left on his deal. It seemed to be a ludicrous amount to be paying a 34-year-old backup center who is only averaging 10 points per game, especially in this new "small ball" era of the NBA.

So the Sixers win in this deal simply by dumping that formidable contract. But they also added some much needed perimeter shooters in Danny Green and Seth Curry. They also add versatile forward Jabari Parker, who was once taken the pick before all-star center Joel Embiid in the 2014 draft.

Philadelphia needed to make a change after a lacklustre 27-23 start to the season saw them sink to the fifth seed. Now they have several perimeter threats surrounding Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, which should help with the spacing on offense. Tobias Harris may find himself playing more minutes at power forward after Horford's departure.

Dallas took advantage of this trade opportunity to add a strong wing defender in Josh Richardson. Their defense has been an area of weakness for them this season, evidenced by the fact that they are one of the worst teams in the league for points allowed per game. Richardson should straighten that out a bit and set a good example for his new teammates to follow.

Having their offense run by the skilled hands of Luka Doncic, Kristaps Porzingis and LaMelo Ball meant that the Mavs really could afford to give up Curry's bench scoring in this deal in order to improve their defense. They now have a player who should be able to do a serviceable job against the LeBron's, Kawhi's and Klay Thompson's in the western conference.

The Mavericks are currently sitting on a 22-28 record, five games behind the eighth-seeded Rockets. They will be hoping that they can start turning some of the close losses they have been suffering into wins so that they can move up the rankings.

At first glance this may seem like a strange deal for the Thunder. Taking on an albatross contract in exchange for a lottery protected pick in four years time. But for Sam Presti it's all about asset collection. That pick, along with the 2021 second rounder, can be packaged and used to move up the draft order. The Thunder now have 16 first round picks and 9 second round picks over the next six drafts to work with.

The cap space isn't a huge deal either as this trade only lowers their projected available cap space next season from $77 million to about $54 million. More than enough to sign at least one max-level player. Not that Oklahoma City is a team which really needs to worry about signing star free agents. The reality for them is that their star players arrive via the draft or by trades.

Ironically, Horford himself was almost the biggest name free agent they signed. The Thunder looked set to sign him back in 2016 as part of their bid to keep superstar Kevin Durant. But Durant chose his easy path in Oakland and Horford eventually signed with the Boston Celtics.

Sam Presti is all about team culture, so deliberately losing games is an unthinkable way to go about things for him. His idea of tanking is to gut his team of veteran players and just let the kids do their best. It's an interesting strategy because on the one hand they get plenty of playing time. But on the other they risk being exposed to pressure too early, which may harm their development.

After making these two trades the Thunder's line-up is suddenly looking quite youthful - outside of the veteran Horford. So unless Anthony Edwards suddenly starts averaging 50 points a night for the rest of the season, their own pick should now end up being within the top 10 selections. As things currently stand their pick would be 20th overall. They would also have picks 15, 25, 27, 38 and 48 in the upcoming draft.

Depending on how the standings end up looking, we may see Presti package up some of those picks to move up the draft order. He may prefer to go with a strategy of quality over quantity. But then again given the depth of quality in this draft class, he may decide that having four first round picks could give him a better chance at landing a future star.

Dallas receive
Josh Richardson - 27 - SG - $10.9m - 1 year (+PO) (80)

Projected line-up:
Kristaps Porzingis - Maxi Kleber - Tim Hardaway Jr - Luka Doncic - LaMelo Ball
Reserves:
Josh Richardson, Jalen Brunson, Dwight Powell, Dorian Finney-Smith, Boban Marjanovic, Delon Wright, Ersan Ilyasova, Justin Jackson, Courtney Lee, Isaiah Roby

Oklahoma City receive
Al Horford - 34 - C - $83.7m - 3 years (78)
James Ennis - 30 - SF - $2m - 1 year (75)
Norvel Pelle - 27 - C - $890k - 1 year (71)
2021 Knicks second round pick - via 76ers
2025 Sixers first round pick (Lottery protected)

Projected line-up:
Al Horford - Isaiah Mobley - Darius Bazley - Anthony Edwards - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Reserves:
George Hill, Nicolo Melli, Lu Dort, Avery Bradley, Frank Jackson, James Ennis, Darius Miller, Deyonta Davis, Charles Bassey, Norvel Pelle

Philadelphia receive
Seth Curry - 30 - SG - $24.5m - 3 years (78)
Danny Green - 33- SF - $15.3m - 1 year (77)
Jabari Parker - 25 - PF - $27.3m - 2 years (+TO) (77)
Terrance Ferguson - 22 - SF - $3.9m - 1 year (71)

Projected line-up:
Joel Embiid - Jabari Parker - Tobias Harris - Seth Curry - Ben Simmons
Reserves:
Danny Green, Isaiah Thomas, Shake Milton, Furkan Korkmaz, Matisse Thybulle, Jonah Bolden, Mike Scott, Terrance Ferguson, Zhaire Smith, Armando Bacot
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:48 pm

So after the real life deals that happened, our recent poor form and all of the work I've done on this upcoming draft class, I decided to basically give up on this season and continue the rebuild properly.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Thunder switch back to rebuild path with trades

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:22 pm

You're definitely replicating the Presti approach with all those picks, too!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: OKC: Part III - Thunder switch back to rebuild path with trades

Postby Phil89 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:42 pm

31/1/21

Oklahoma City Thunder [26-22] vs Detroit Pistons [22-25]

Griffin has a big night in his hometown

OKC | 28 | 35 | 31 | 35 | 129 |
DET | 29 | 39 | 33 | 31 | 132 |

Player of the Game: Blake Griffin
(35pts, 7reb, 3ast, 3stl, 1blk)

(13-21 FG, 2-2 3PT, 7-8 FT)

Simmed Game

ATL | 25 | 19 | 21 | 35 | 100 |
OKC | 29 | 20 | 16 | 27 | 192 |

POTG: Trae Young (32pts, 8reb, 5ast, 1stl)

Record: 26-24
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Griffin has a big night back in Oklahoma City

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Great screenshot there with that dunk!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Great screenshot there with that dunk!

It was some nice payback for Kendrick Perkins. Weirdly this happened just one day after the 9th anniversary of that dunk.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:06 pm

1/2/21

January 2021 Summary

Division Standings

Eastern Conference

-----

Western Conference

-----

Playoff Seeds & Power Rankings

Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Power Rankings

-----

League Leaders

Image Image

Image Image

-----

Monthly and Weekly Awards

-----

Rookies Ranking

-----

Injuries

-----

Award Races

Most Valuable Player

Most Improved Player

Sixth Man of the Year

Rookie of the Year

Defensive Player of the Year

-----

2021 Mock Draft

-----

Transactions

02/01/21 - Milwaukee signed Giannis Antetokounmpo to a long-term extension (4yr/$156m)

21/01/21 - Oklahoma City waived Justin Patton

23/01/21 - Oklahoma City signed Lu Dort (3yr/$5.2m)

24/01/21 - Boston waived two-way player Jordan Nwora

26/01/21 - Memphis waived Tyler Cook

26/01/21 - Memphis signed two-way player Tyler Bey for the remainder of the season (1yr/$900k)

28/01/21 - Sacramento waived Justin James

28/01/21 - Sacramento signed two-way player Ashton Hagans for the remainder of the season (1yr/$1.4m)

29/01/21 - Milwaukee received Jrue Holiday, Jeff Teague, 2021 Bucks 2nd
29/01/21 - New Orleans received Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe, Dean Wade, 2021 Bucks 1st, 2024 Bucks 1st (swap), 2025 Bucks 1st, 2026 Bucks 1st (swap), 2027 Bucks 1st
29/01/21 - Oklahoma City received George Hill, Nicolo Melli, Darius Miller, 2021 Lakes 1st (Top 7 protected), 2023 Wizards 2nd, 2024 Pelicans 2nd

29/01/21 - New Orleans waived Tyson Chandler

29/01/21 - New Orleans signed Austin Rivers (1yr/$1.6m)

30/01/21 - Dallas received Josh Richardson
30/01/21 - Oklahoma City received Al Horford, James Ennis, Norvel Pelle, 2021 Knicks 2nd, 2025 76ers 1st (Lottery protected)
30/01/21 - Philadelphia received Danny Green, Seth Curry, Jabari Parker, Terrance Ferguson

30/01/21 - Milwaukee waived Dragan Bender

30/01/21 - Milwaukee signed Thabo Sefolosha (1yr/$1.6m)

30/01/21 - Philadelphia waived Jonah Bolden

30/01/21 - Philadelphia signed Kyle O'Quinn (1yr/$1.6m)
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - January summary + latest mock draft

Postby Phil89 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:58 pm

5/2/21

Miami Heat [24-25] vs Oklahoma City Thunder [26-24]

Heat in control as they blow out Thunder at home

MIA | 28 | 36 | 28 | 35 | 127 |
OKC | 25 | 29 | 22 | 32 | 108 |

Player of the Game: Bam Adebayo
(28pts, 15reb, 5ast, 1stl, 2blk)

(13-17 FG, 2-4 FT)

Simmed Game

TOR | 30 | 27 | 27 | 29 | 113 |
OKC | 21 | 30 | 25 | 21 | 197 |

POTG: Fred VanVleet (19pts, 5reb, 10ast)

Record: 26-26
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - January summary + Trip to Miami

Postby Phil89 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:39 pm

3/2/20

2021 All-Star weekend selections revealed

The 2021 all-star participants were announced last week and today team captains LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo selected their squads through a televised draft.

Familiar names like Durant, Harden, Curry, Irving and Davis will all appear once again. Six first-time all-stars were selected this year, which is the most since 2010 when nine made their debut.

James Harden and Ja Morant will return to defend their crowns in the three-point and dunk contests, respectively.

Team LeBron will be coached by Alvin Gentry, whilst Team Giannis will be coached by Brad Stevens.

2021 NBA All-Star Weekend Participants

All-Star Game

Slam Dunk Contest

Zion Williamson (New Orleans)
Ja Morant (Memphis)
John Collins (Atlanta)
Donovan Mitchell (Utah)

Three Point Contest

Steph Curry (Golden State)
James Harden (Houston)
Damian Lillard (Portland)
Kevin Durant (Brooklyn)
Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn)
Trae Young (Atlanta)

Rising Stars Challenge

Team USA
James Wiseman (Charlotte)
Isaiah Stewart (Washington)
Anthony Edwards (Oklahoma City)
Jarrett Culver (Minnesota)
Coby White (Chicago)

Bol Bol (Denver)
LaMelo Ball (Dallas)
De'Andre Hunter (Atlanta)
Isaiah Mobley (Oklahoma City)
Jaden McDaniels (Memphis)
RJ Hampton (Detroit)
Tyler Herro (Miami)
Matisse Thybulle (Philadelphia)

Team World
N'Faly Dante (Memphis)
Brandon Clarke (Memphis)
Rui Hachimura (Washington)
RJ Barrett (New York)
Theo Maledon (Miami)

Sekou Doumbouya (Detroit)
Killian Hayes (Boston)
Lu Dort (Oklahoma City)
Deni Avdija (Sacramento)
Luka Samanic (San Antonio)
Goga Bitadze (Indiana)
Josh Green (Milwaukee)
Bruno Fernando (Atlanta)
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - All-Star participants revealed

Postby Andrew on Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:40 pm

It seems like it's always Team LeBron vs Team Giannis...though I suppose that's not unrealistic.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Once again we have been robbed of Team Dragan Bender vs Team Andrew Wiggins.

For some reason it allowed me to swap out players in the all-star and rising stars games, but when I made changes to the three-point and dunk contests they didn't stick. I wanted to put Blake Griffin or Zach LaVine in, but John Collins wouldn't give up his spot.
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:28 pm

9/2/21

Oklahoma City Thunder [26-26] vs Atlanta Hawks [32-21]

Trae Young leads Hawks to close win in Oklahoma City

OKC | 30 | 31 | 32 | 24 | 117 |
ATL | 31 | 43 | 25 | 22 | 121 |

Player of the Game: Trae Young
(33pts, 1reb, 6ast)

(12-26 FG, 5-8 3PT, 4-4 FT)

Simmed Game

OKC | 19 | 31 | 33 | 21 | 104 |
NOP | 29 | 25 | 36 | 32 | 122 |

POTG: Brandon Ingram (29pts, 6reb, 6ast, 1stl)

Record: 26-28
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Hawks come to OKC

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:07 pm

I can only speak for MyCAREER, but Trae Young feels like an unstoppable player in NBA 2K.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:14 pm

13/2/21

Memphis Grizzlies [25-29] vs Oklahoma City Thunder [26-28]

Gilgeous-Alexander and Morant battle in Memphis

MEM | 28 | 34 | 30 | 31 | 123 |
OKC | 34 | 24 | 26 | 27 | 111 |

Player of the Game: Ja Morant
(34pts, 3reb, 11ast)

(14-30 FG, 4-12 3PT, 2-4 FT)

Simmed Game

OKC | 30 | 20 | 18 | 25 | 93 |
MIN | 24 | 18 | 26 | 30 | 98 |

POTG: Karl-Anthony Towns (24pts, 16reb, 4ast)

Record: 26-30
My Stories
Phil89

Postby Phil89 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Andrew wrote:I can only speak for MyCAREER, but Trae Young feels like an unstoppable player in NBA 2K.

I totally get the Steph Curry comparisons after games like that. He is very tough to stop when he gets rolling.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Young point guards clash in Memphis

Postby Phil89 on Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:47 pm

18/2/21

Dallas Mavericks [25-33] vs Oklahoma City Thunder [26-30]

Thunder snap their losing streak with win in Dallas

DAL | 24 | 35 | 32 | 25 | 116 |
OKC | 30 | 27 | 30 | 34 | 121 |

Player of the Game: Kristaps Porzingis
(40pts, 16reb, 3ast, 2stl, 2blk)

(18-34 FG, 1-1 3PT, 3-4 FT)

Record: 27-30
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Last game before all-star weekend

Postby Phil89 on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:54 pm

19/2/21

Mobley the surprise star as Team USA ease to blowout victory

USA_I | 31 | 33 | 41 | 32 | 137 |
World | 27 | 32 | 26 | 31 | 116 |

Player of the Game: Isaiah Mobley
(29pts, 15reb, 5ast, 5stl, 6blk)

(13-19 FG, 2-2 3PT, 1-1 FT)

Ironically enough I was controlling Team World. Mobley just balled out by himself. Anthony Edwards had a poor game though.
Last edited by Phil89 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Rising stars game

Postby Phil89 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:47 pm

20/2/21

All-Star Three Point & Dunk contests

2021 Three Point Contest

Round One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJs_EQeQSQg
phpBB [video]

Round Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Gdu6e_E4Q
phpBB [video]

Round Three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U76SqrRCxI
phpBB [video]

-----

2021 Dunk Contest

Round One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmCctYZgso
phpBB [video]

Round Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlLx_E8xkc8
phpBB [video]

Round Three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjOZ47a2zhc
phpBB [video]

My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Rising stars game

Postby Phil89 on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:49 pm

21/2/21

Team Giannis hold off late push to win entertaining all-star game

GIANNIS | 39 | 37 | 28 | 38 | 142 |
1LEBRON | 23 | 42 | 36 | 38 | 139 | 1

Player of the Game: Giannis Antetokounmpo
(19pts, 25reb, 3ast, 1stl, 3blk)

(6-11 FG, 7-10 FT)

My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - All-Star Weekend

Postby Phil89 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:00 pm

26/2/21

Oklahoma City Thunder [27-30] vs Utah Jazz [23-34]

Edwards and Mitchell battle as Thunder grab rare win

OKC | 31 | 25 | 25 | 36 | 117 |
UTA | 22 | 32 | 28 | 28 | 110 |

Player of the Game: Anthony Edwards
(39pts, 4reb, 4ast, 2stl, 4blk)

(16-21 FG, 1-1 3PT, 6-10 FT)

Simmed Game

OKC | 22 | 21 | 38 | 28 | 109 |
LAL | 39 | 33 | 33 | 18 | 123 |

POTG: LeBron James (32pts, 8reb, 11ast, 2stl, 2blk)

Record: 28-31
My Stories
Phil89

Re: OKC: Part III - Edwards & Donovan Mitchell duel in OKC

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Nice to pick up a win every now and again in a rebuilding season, just to ease the pain of the losses.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood