Denver Nuggets 2K19 [12-10 + Thread on Hiatus]

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

Denver Nuggets 2K19 [12-10 + Thread on Hiatus]

Postby Kenny on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Denver Nuggets
Game Mode: NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE
Difficulty: All-Star with slider tweaks
Played quarters: 9 minutes
Simulated quarters: 12 minutes
Minutes normalised.
Kenny
Thon Maker's Biggest Fan.
NLSC Team Member

Re: Denver Nuggets 2K19

Reserved for archives
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Prologue

The Denver Nuggets have been one of the league’s most electric offensive teams the last few seasons – but as many would tell you, defence is the side of the floor that wins you championships. And in the Nuggets case, their defence hasn’t even been good enough to get them to the Playoffs.

This year is going to be different…it has to be.

While the addition of Isaiah Thomas isn’t going to fix their defensive woes, it does give the Nuggets a player who once carried the Boston Celtics to the Eastern Conference Finals. After a tumultuous 2017-18 season where he was traded twice, I.T. had to accept a modest one-year deal with the Denver Nuggets in order to prove he still has what it takes. If the past is anything to go by, I.T. is at his best when he has a chip on his shoulder.

But I.T. isn’t the only one with a point to prove.

Paul Millsap – Denver’s marquee signing of last season – will be looking to prove himself worthy of the $90M contract after half of his first season was hampered by injury. Trey Lyles will be looking to shrug the stigma of being the guy Denver traded Donovan Mitchell for and become a legitimate role player in the NBA.

Then there’s Michael Porter Jr. After being highly touted out of high school, a major injury during his only season in college saw him slide from being a top-five prospect to being on the lottery bubble. If he can be relatively injury-free, he could take Denver and the NBA by storm.

No matter where you look, this Denver Nuggets team is stacked with potential and could make a lot of noise in the 2018-19 season and beyond. Can they take their game to the next level?

Opening Night Roster 2018-19

Starting 5
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jamal Murray | Gary Harris | Will Barton | Paul Millsap | Nikola Jokic

Bench
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Isaiah Thomas | Michael Porter Jr | Mason Plumlee | Trey Lyles | Juancho Hernangomez | Malik Beasley | Torrey Craig | Monte Morris

IR
ImageImage
Tyler Lydon | Jarred Vanderbilt
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby [Hyperize] on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:58 am

Awesome, awesome, awesome. I was actually one of the first people to follow your Live 10 Nuggets story, but I've been through so many usernames that I don't know what people would remember me by: I think "Hyperize" or "HyperDunk" were a few of them at the time, but hey... good luck on this! I think we can all testify that no matter what age we become or what responsibilities we accrue, our love for the story section will never die. (Y)

This might actually be the best franchise team out there: just missed the playoffs, Thomas will be super exciting and fun off the bench and Porter is an exciting JaVale-esque prospect.
[Hyperize]

Postby Kenny on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:47 pm

cavs4872 wrote:Awesome, awesome, awesome. I was actually one of the first people to follow your Live 10 Nuggets story, but I've been through so many usernames that I don't know what people would remember me by: I think "Hyperize" or "HyperDunk" were a few of them at the time, but hey... good luck on this! I think we can all testify that no matter what age we become or what responsibilities we accrue, our love for the story section will never die. (Y)

This might actually be the best franchise team out there: just missed the playoffs, Thomas will be super exciting and fun off the bench and Porter is an exciting JaVale-esque prospect.

Of course, I remember you now. It's great to have you back. Although posts on this might be a little more inconsistent than my NBA Live 10 story (I don't have anywhere near as much time as I did back then), I'm hoping it'll gain a bit of momentum and last at least one season.

This is one of my favourite Nuggets teams (at least video game wise) in since NBA Live 10. So many intriguing players and a lot of potential. Hopefully the Mile High City will be back in the Playoffs once again :)
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:52 pm

October 2018: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

The Denver Nuggets have started the way you’d expect a perennial ninth seed to start the season; brilliant at times, woeful at others. The bottom line: the gap between their best and worst is still too wide for a team looking to be a challenger in the Western Conference.

@LAC: 98-88 L

The Denver Nuggets dropped the opening game of the season. They had the ascendancy heading into the half-time break, leading 42-36 off a Jamal Murray buzzer-beater. But a rampant Lou Williams tore the Nuggets apart in the second half, ending the game with 38 points off 16-27 shooting.

For the Nuggets, Jamal Murray was the leading man, scoring 20 points off 7-16. Paul Millsap was also active with 17 points and 7 rebounds, while Will Barton and Trey Lyles scored 12 points each. The triple-double king of Denver, Nikola Jokic, was just one rebound away from his first of the season, as he tallied 11 points, 9 rebounds and 10 assists on the night.
It was a forgettable night for star recruit Isaiah Thomas, as he ended up with 8 points off 3-10.

PHX: 109-105 L

Despite a massive comeback performance from Gary Harris, Denver dropped their second straight game to start the season with their loss against the Suns.

After scoring only 4 points off 2-6 shooting the in the first game, Harris dropped 36 against the Suns. However, he was ultimately outgunned by fringe-all-star Devin Booker, who ended up with 39 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists on the night. The Nuggets also had their problems guarding T.J. Warren, who ended up scoring 27 points himself.

Aside from Harris, the Nuggets got better production out of Isaiah Thomas, who had 16 points and 5 assists on the night. Paul Millsap added 13, while Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokic scored 11 each.

GSW: 104-85 L

The Nuggets dropped their third straight game of the season. Adding to the team's woes were the injuries to Paul Millsap and Gary Harris.

After getting tangled up with Draymond Green, Millsap sustained a sprained elbow, which will keep him out for 1-2 weeks. The news, however, is much worse for Gary Harris. He will miss 8-10 weeks with a severely sprained right ankle after landing on Jamal Murray’s foot while going for a rebound.

There weren’t a lot of positives to take out of the game - but if there was one, it’d be the performance of Nikola Jokic. He registered his first triple-double of the season with 18 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists. He was by far and away the Nuggets best player on the night.

For the Warriors, Stephen Curry (39 points, 9-17 3PT) was the main man, while the rest of the fab five all scoring in double figures.

SAC: 107-77 W

The Nuggets finally got their first win of the season against the Kings.

Denver had seven players that scored in double figures, led by their star recruit Michael Porter Jr. MPJ finally got to showcase his immense potential, as he scored 21 points off 7-12 shooting. Will Barton made the most of starting in his preferred shooting guard position, scoring 18, while Nikola Jokic (15 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists) modestly threatened to get another triple-double.

Jamal Murray and Juancho Hernangomez both had 12 points and Torrey Craig and Isaiah Thomas ended up with 11 each to round out a great offensive night for the Nuggets.

@LAL: 118-115 W (OT)

Isaiah Thomas and Trey Lyles both had their best moments as Denver Nuggets players in the overtime win over the Lakers. Coming up against his previous team, Thomas had a lot to prove after an innocuous start to the season. But I.T. certainly didn’t disappoint in this one, pouring in 34 points and 9 assists.

Trey Lyles also came up big in the game when it mattered most. Along with tallying 24 points and 8 rebounds on the night, he came up with a game-saving block against Rajon Rondo in the dying moments of OT.

Nikola Jokic once again had another strong game, with 25 points and 13 rebounds, while Jamal Murray also played a significant supporting role for the team, scoring 14 points and hitting some clutch free throws when the game was on the line.

For the Lakers LeBron James (34 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 6 steals) and Kyle Kuzma (20 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists) were the Lakers best players on the night, while Rajon Rondo (12 points, 5 assists) had a solid night, despite his last 20 seconds in OT.

NOP: 92-91 W

The Nuggets came up big in another thriller. Luck was on the side of the home team, with E’Twaun Moore missing a crucial free throw that would have put the Pelicans up by three. On the following possession, Jamal Murray buried what would be the game-winning shot.

The scoring was fairly even distributed for the Nuggets, with Isaiah Thomas (15 points, 8 assists), Will Barton (14), Nikola Jokic (13 points, 11 rebounds), Trey Lyles (12 points, 8 rebounds) and Jamal Murray (10 points, 6 assists) all tallying modest double-digit point totals. Conversely, Anthony Davis (20 points, 13 rebounds), E’Twaun Moore (18 points, 5 assists) and Jrue Holiday (18) scored the bulk of the visiting team’s points.

[b]@CHI

Denver ended October on a high with a 121-95 blowout of the Bulls in Chicago.

Michael Porter Jr announced himself as a major contender in this year’s rookie race, scoring a game-high 33 points off 13-20 (5-6 3PT). Isaiah Thomas continued to show improvement over the season, tallying 23 points and 7 assists, while Nikola Jokic (22 points, 7 rebounds) also played a starring role. Will Barton scored 10 to round out the Nuggets double-figure scorers.

For the Bulls, Jabari Parker was the main man with 29 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 3 steals. Kris Dunn (21 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists) also had a respectable night statistically, while Zach LaVine had his moments as well, scoring 18 points.

Injury Report

Gary Harris – Severe Right Ankle Sprain – 6-8 weeks (Out)
Paul Millsap – Sprained Right Elbow – Day-to-day (Hurt)

Record: 4-3
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Denver Nuggets 2K19 [4-3]

Postby [Hyperize] on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:45 am

The Nuggets have been awesome for a while; they're really well-balance now, but even between now and Melo (when they had JaVale, Gallo, Iggy, Harrington, Lawson, etc.) was awesome as well.
[Hyperize]

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm

The Next Level Goes Next Gen! Funny to think that you've already experienced this season years ago in NBA Live 10.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Phil89 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Tough start to the season, going 0-3 and losing Harris for an extended period. But great response after that (Y)

MPJ is a really interesting prospect. Hope he stays healthy for you.
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Breems on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 am

Enjoying this. I'm a big Paul Millsap fan, so I hope he does well for you.
Breems
Back in my day...

Postby Kenny on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:30 pm

cavs4872, I loved the Nuggets directly after Melo got traded and I think they've always been a fun team. But now they really stand out as a team with a ton of firepower.

Andrew, it is pretty crazy. I often wonder how much bigger my Live 10 dynasty would have been with downloadable draft classes and all the tech that is available in 2K.

Phil89, MPJ has all the makings of a draft-day steal, which is quite exciting for the franchise (both IRL and in 2K).

Breems, thanks :) I'm a big fan of Millsap myself. Was lucky enough to see him play for the Jazz back in 2010.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:31 pm

November 2018 Part I: Consistently Inconsistent

It’s hard to know what you’re going to get with this Nuggets team on any given night. While the unpredictability can make them hard for oppositions to scout, it’s also frustrating for the fanbase. Can anyone stand up and lead this team on a regular basis?

@CLE: 105-103 W

Denver withstood a 33-23 last quarter by the Cavaliers to come away with the narrow win in Cleveland.

Isaiah Thomas once again excelled against one of the teams he played for in the 2017-18 season, top scoring with 32 points and setting up his teammates with 8 assists. But while I.T. was the most influential player for Denver throughout the entirety of the game, Jamal Murray provided the big play in the clutch. After Kevin Love tied the game late in the fourth, Murray hit the shot that put the Nuggets ahead 105-103.

Nikola Jokic was well-handled on the boards (2 rebounds) but still ended up playing a significant role with 26 points and 5 assists on the night. Jamal Murray’s late-game heroics saw him end up with 17 points and 5 assists, while Trey Lyles ended up with 11 points and 6 rebounds.

For the Cavs, Kevin Love (24 points, 11 rebounds), Colin Sexton (23 points, 5 assists), Tristan Thompson (18 points, 15 rebounds) and Jordan Clarkson (12 points) were all influential in Cleveland’s late-game run.

UTA: 103-78 L

It seems that the Donovan Mitchell draft-day trade will continue to haunt the Denver Nuggets for a while yet, with last year’s rookie standout leading the Jazz to a road win. Mitchell ended up with 22 points off 10-20 from the field. Dante Exum (16 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assists) and Alec Burks (12 points) also provided a spark for the Jazz, while Derrick Favors registered a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.

The Nuggets offence struggled mightily all night, and only two players managed to score in double figures. Nikola Jokic led the way with 21 points and 11 rebounds, while Juancho Hernangomez made the most of some additional minutes, tallying 12 points. The next best scorers for the Nuggets were Isaiah Thomas (3-12 FG), Michael Porter Jr (2-8 FG) and Tyler Lydon (3-5 FG), with each player scoring 8 points apiece.

BOS: 119-112 L

The Nuggets blew another 4th quarter lead in their loss against the Celtics, losing the final period 40-29. The Celtics have Kyrie Irving to thank for their comeback, as he dropped an incredible 53 points against the hapless Nuggets defence. Jason Tatum (19 points) and Terry Rozier (12 points) also had solid complementary performances next to their star point guard.

The Nuggets point guards had no problems getting their own points, with Jamal Murray and Isaiah Thomas scoring 26 and 23 respectively. Thomas also ended up with 12 assists on the night. But when it came to stopping Kyrie Irving, neither player had an answer.

Nikola Jokic was solid for the Nuggets once again, with 17 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists, while Paul Millsap (14), Will Barton (12), Trey Lyles (10) and Michael Porter Jr (10) all tallied double figures.

@MEM: 100-94 W

Despite being unable to stop another opposition point guard, the Nuggets snapped their losing streak against the Grizzlies. Mike Conley did what he wanted on offence, tallying 39 points and 10 assists on the night. The Nuggets, however, had some heroic performances of their own.

Isaiah Thomas (22 points, 8 assists) and Michael Porter Jr (18 points) led the scoring, but Nikola Jokic was the one who stepped up. The star centre was 2 assists off a triple-double, registering 17 points, 19 rebounds and 8 assists. Paul Millsap (15 points, 13 rebounds) had another solid performance in his second game back, while Jamal Murray scored 10 points before leaving the game with a high ankle sprain.

BKN: 108-102 L

Despite another huge game from Nikola Jokic, the Nuggets weren’t able to win against the Brooklyn Nets. Jokic ended up with 34 points and 12 rebounds on the night, hitting 12-19 from the field.

It was the Nets’ guards that proved too much for the Nuggets, as Spencer Dinwiddie led the way with 27 points. Allen Crabbe (19 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists) and DeAngelo Russell (16 points, 6 assists) also played well from the backcourt, while Jarrett Allen (14 points, 13 rebounds) and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (10 points) both hit double-digit scoring as well.

Aside from Jokic, Isaiah Thomas had one of his better playmaking games for the Nuggets, tallying 17 points and 16 assists – albeit with 5 turnovers as well. Paul Millsap and Michael Porter Jr added 10 points each.

Injury Report

Gary Harris – Severe right ankle sprain – 6-8 weeks (Out)
Jamal Murray – High right ankle sprain – 1-2 weeks (Out)

Record: 6-6
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Denver Nuggets 2K19 [6-6]

Postby Andrew on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 pm

The Jazz game just goes to show that you need to trade for Joe Ingles!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 pm

I love Jingles; when Diaw was on the Jazz with him it was IQ overload.

I was really thinking a compelling story couldn't be done with a new 2K game, but you've certainly proved me wrong; I love the short, sweet and concise multi-game recap formula. (Y)

Toughie against the Nets. (N) It's cool to see IT make a pit stop at some of his former locales and drop some nice numbers; did he and Porter Jr. get the call to start with the injuries?

Pictures are nice. (Y)
[Hyperize]

Postby Kenny on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Andrew, pretty sure he'd refuse to play for the team if he knew who the GM was ;)

cavs4872, I'm glad you're enjoying it; I was hoping this format would work because it's a lot easier for me than doing all the box scores and what not.

I had Thomas start in place of Murray, but Porter is still on the bench at this stage. Since I started before injuries were implemented, I thought I'd keep Porter on the bench and limit his minutes (initially) to keep a sense of realism with real life. But he's just so good in 2K, I might have to elevate him to the starting lineup pretty soon.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:51 pm

November Part II: Bittersweet Success

After splitting the first two, the Nuggets won the next three in this five-game stretch. However, true to the Nuggets yin-yang nature, there had to be some bad news with their current win streak…

MIL: 113-101 W

The Nuggets withstood a dominant display from Giannis Antetokounmpo to come away with a relatively comfortable win. The Greek Freak stuffed the stat sheet, tallying 58 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 steals and 3 blocks. But Giannis had very little help on the night, with Malcolm Brogdon being the next best performer with 8 points and 7 assists.

For Denver, the dynamic duo of Nikola Jokic and Isaiah Thomas got it done against the Bucks. The Joker finished the night with 34 points and 18 rebounds, while IT ended up with 27 points and 10 assists.

With all the spotlight on Denver’s star centre, Mason Plumlee snuck under the radar for one of his best performances in a Nuggets jersey. The athletic big provided plenty of energy off the bench, registering a double-double with 17 points and 13 rebounds, along with 3 blocks on the night.

HOU: 111-84 L

Carmelo Anthony proved that he can still come up big in Denver; unfortunately, it was for the other team. The much-maligned Melo scored 36 points off 16-26 shooting to lead the Rockets to a blowout win against the team that originally drafted him.

It was an overpowering performance by the Rockets, with James Harden (21 points, 4 assists), Chris Paul (17 points) and Clint Capela (11 points, 21 rebounds, 4 blocks) following Melo’s lead.

For the Nuggets, Nikola Jokic (19 points, 13 rebounds) had another strong game but was ultimately outmatched by Clint Capela on the boards. Michael Porter Jr tallied 18 points, while Paul Millsap and Isaiah Thomas scored 16 and 14 respectively.

ATL: 108-105 W

Isaiah Thomas and Paul Millsap scored 28 points each in Denver’s bounce-back win. Millsap was particularly dominant against his old team, registering a double-double with 10 rebounds. Nikola Jokic also ended up with a rebounds double-double (18 points, 15 rebounds), while Trey Lyles (13 points, 7 rebounds) and Mason Plumlee (10 points, 9 rebounds) also played significant roles in the win.

For the Hawks, Trae Young top scored with 22, while Jeremy Lin had 17 points and 10 rebounds (that’s right – 10 rebounds). Taurean Prince (14), Kent Bazemore (13), Kevin Huerter (11), John Collins (10 points, 7 rebounds) and Dewayne Dedmon (10 points, 11 rebounds) all scored in double figures.

While the win was a step in the right direction for the Nuggets after a huge loss against the Rockets, it didn’t come without a major casualty. During the second quarter, Michael Porter Jr fell to the ground after an innocuous play. It was later revealed that the rookie suffered a collapsed lung and could miss 2-4 weeks.

@NOP: 108-100 W

A new star may have been born in the Nuggets win against the Pelicans in New Orleans. Rookie Jarred Vanderbilt had an incredible game in his first significant rotation minutes for the Nuggets, tallying 28 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal and 1 block. The second round pick out of Kentucky made great plays on both ends and proved that he could be one of the steals from this year’s draft.

Alongside Vanderbilt’s breakout performance, Isaiah Thomas once again had another big game, with 26 points, 10 assists and 3 steals. Nikola Jokic (13 points, 9 rebounds) was close to another double-double, while Will Barton and Paul Millsap scored 11 points each.

Nikola Mirotic and Anthony Davis scored 21 points each for the home team, with the latter also picking up 13 rebounds on the night. Jrue Holiday (17) and Julius Randle (16 points, 6 rebounds) both had solid contributions, while Elfrid Payton registered a double-double with 15 points and 10 assists.

@MIL: 117-110 W (OT)

There was plenty of drama in the Nuggets overtime win in Milwaukee. The game went back and forth and included some clutch plays from Isaiah Thomas, Trey Lyles, Nikola Jokic and Malik Beasley. But one of the big stories to come from the game was the Isaiah Thomas injury in overtime. The in-form point guard had to be helped off the court after sustaining an ankle injury, the extent of which we will know after scans.

I.T. was the top scorer in the game with 23 points, but it was Nikola Jokic who had the monster game all-round. He was involved in everything and ended up with possibly the biggest triple-double of his career. Jokic tallied 17 points, 25 rebounds and 13 assists.

As for the rest of the Nuggets, Paul Millsap and Jarred Vanderbilt scored 13 points each, while Will Barton and Torrey Craig ended up with 12 apiece. Trey Lyles was just one rebound away from a double-double, with 10 points and 9 rebounds on the night.

For the Bucks, it was another huge night for Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 40 points, 16 rebounds, 18 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks. This time he had far more help, with Malcolm Brogdon (22 points, 6 assists), Khris Middleton (15 points, 5 assists, 4 steals) and Shabazz Muhammad (10 points) all making solid contributions for the Bucks.

Injury Report

Isaiah Thomas – TBA
Gary Harris – Severe right ankle sprain – 2-4 weeks (Out)
Michael Porter Jr – Collapsed Lung – 1-2 weeks (Out)
Jamal Murray – High right ankle sprain – Day-to-day (Hurt)

Record: 10-7
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Still can't catch a break with injuries. Unless of course, it's a player breaking something.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:12 am

Dayum, your bigs are the lunch pale crew!

I think some people were complaining that injuries are way too common in MyLEAGUE this year. Nice cliffhanger on IT. :wink:

What a commodity to be able to use Jokic like a PG at the end of games. (Y)
[Hyperize]

Postby Kenny on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

Andrew, I've read that injury frequency has been an issue in NBA 2K19, so I might have to turn that slider down. I think the severity is more or less where it needs to be, though.

cavs4872, I've definitely had some BIG moments with my frontcourt players. I'm particularly surprised by Trey Lyles. He manages to find himself in those clutch moments one way or another. And not a lot in basketball makes me happier than a big man who knows how to pass - so really, Jokic is the ultimate player for me.

I definitely need to tweak the injury frequency slider a little. Although, in saying that, I do enjoy testing my team's depth.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Postby Kenny on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

Injury Report: I.T. Out 2-4 Months

Denver Nuggets point guard Isaiah Thomas will be out for an extended period, as scans have revealed that he has broken his left ankle. His earliest possible comeback is expected to be around mid-January.

Thomas was starting to get his groove back with the Nuggets, leading the team in scoring (19.9 ppg) and placing 7th in the league in assists (7.5). But this latest injury could have many implications.

For Denver, with Jamal Murray also having to sit out for a few more games, they will have to give extended minutes to Monte Morris and a makeshift point guard (most likely Will Barton). For Thomas, while he's had some big moments so far this season, his ability to command a better deal in free agency has taken another hit with this latest injury.
Kenny
NLSC Team Member

Re: Denver Nuggets 2K19 [10-7 + I.T. injury update]

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:38 pm

That's a really tough break.

Turning down that slider mightn't be a bad idea. The funny thing is that apparently the default settings already halve the amount of injuries seen in the real NBA, but I get the impression that in conjunction with the severity slider and RNG, the game ends up assigning a few too many serious injuries whereas most NBA players are playing through nagging injuries and soreness, and maybe having to sit out a game here and there rather than being sidelined for months at a time.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby [Hyperize] on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:48 pm

How is the rest of the league doing with injuries? That would be a good measuring stick.
[Hyperize]

Postby Lamrock on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:22 am

Tough break with the IT injury. Time to get JR??
Lamrock

Postby Phil89 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Injuries suck. But at least it allows you to give guys like Vanderbilt and Beasley more playing time. That can only help you in the long run.

With all those assists, maybe Jokic should be playing point-center? :cool:
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby kibaxx7 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Oh yeah I remember your old Nuggets story, man! What a joy to read. Will be following this one too, of course!
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Next

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood