SWISH | Retired.

Tell stories based on your franchise and career mode games here.

SWISH | Retired.

Postby Lamrock on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:07 am

A few days ago I posted in Sit's thread that I wouldn't do an association thread for 2K17. Well I changed my mind. No promises on consistent updates (if you've frequented this section for a few years, you'll know I've made like 50 of these and only stuck with a handful), but they should come very regularly until I take a more rigorous schedule next quarter (or find a girlfriend - whatever comes first lol).

Image SETTINGS Image

Game: NBA 2K17 (PlayStation 4)
Mode: myGM
Draft Classes: Real for 2017. Mostly real for 2018 with a handful of fictional players to avoid duplicates.
Roster: 2KSports default (a bit out of date, but too late now)
Team: Portland Trail Blazers

Difficulty/Sliders: Superstar, with some edits... it's a work in progress
Played Game Minutes: 10 Minutes
Simmed Game Minutes: 12 Minutes
Normalize Minutes: Yes
Normalize Stats: No
Games Played Policy: Certain "key" games will be played as I see fit, probably about a dozen per season. For the rest, I use SimCast and jump in if the score is close in the fourth.

Click here to read from the beginning, spoiler free.
Last edited by Lamrock on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 am, edited 92 times in total.
Lamrock

Re: SWISH

Postby Lamrock on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:07 am

CURRENT ROSTER

PG: Damian Lillard
SG: CJ McCollum
SF: Al-Farouq Aminu
PF: Harry Giles
C: Rudy Gobert
----------
G/F: Evan Turner
F/C Zach Randolph
F/G Jonathan Simmons
C JaVale McGee
F/C Noah Vonleh
G Shabazz Napier
G Grayson Allen
G Ian Clark
----------
G/F Pat Connaughton
C Thomas Bryant

2016-17 Opening Night Roster

SF: Evan Turner
PF: Al-Farouq Aminu
C: Festus Ezeli
----------
G/F Allen Crabbe
C/F Ed Davis
F/C Meyers Leonard
F Maurice Harkless
C JaVale McGee
G Shabazz Napier
F/C Noah Vonleh
G Steve Blake
----------
G Pat Connaughton
F/G Luis Montero

2017-18 Opening Night Roster

SF: Al-Farouq Aminu
PF: Harry Giles
C: Rudy Gobert
----------
G/F: Evan Turner
F/C Zach Randolph
F/G Jonathan Simmons
C JaVale McGee
F/C Noah Vonleh
G Shabazz Napier
G Grayson Allen
G Ian Clark
----------
G/F Pat Connaughton
C Thomas Bryant
Last edited by Lamrock on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
Lamrock

Postby Lamrock on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:29 am

NBA To Expand to Seattle, Kansas City for 2016-17 Season

July 1, 2016 - There have been rumblings about the NBA adding expansion teams in the upcoming years, but the news that Seattle and Kansas City were to be awarded teams for the upcoming season certainly game out of left field - especially with the NBA Draft already having come and gone.

Indeed, these two cities, Seattle in particular, have been discussed as potential relocation spots for years, and now fans of teams like the Bucks and Kings can breathe a sigh of relief as new teams are being created instead. The Sonics are to play in their old home the KeyArena, as land continues to be purchased for a new arena to be built in the city's SoDo district. The Knights meanwhile will play in the newly opened Kohn Center.

Uh... wrong sport.

Details of the teams' uniforms, colors and logos have not been released yet, but the teams will reportedly be called the Seattle SuperSonics and Kansas City Knights. An expansion draft will be held on Thursday, August 18th. Each NBA team can protect eight of their players in the draft - everyone else will be eligible to be selected by one of these new franchises.

SOCIAL MEDIA CENTER

@STLRamsRefugee First Kansas City gets Google Fiber before us, then the Royals win the pennant, then the Rams leave and now this! So many L's

@macklemore Finally! I hope the KIngs trade me there! #macklivesmatter

@macklemore C'mon guys it was a joke...

@macklemore Uh-oh...

@macklemore New single White Privilege 3 out now!

@severinharding Glad to see the #i5rivalry heat up again!
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:31 am

I'm shocked that you're bringing Seattle back into the league. Shocked! ;)

Best of luck with the game and the thread!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Lamrock on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:57 am

Thanks Andrew! Even though I'm not using them, you know Seattle has to be a part of my fictional league!

Perhaps it's because I've switched to using a higher-powered offense, but it seems like the patch really nerfed defense. I'll have to work on some sliders for this, but the gameplay is still fun.
Lamrock

Postby Lamrock on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:59 am

NEIL OLSHEY RESIGNS AS BLAZERS GM, TO PURSUE ACTING CAREER

July 10, 2016 - Portland Trail Blazers general manager Neil Olshey has done a fine job, both in Portland and during his time with the Los Angeles Clippers. However, his passion has always been acting. After shelving his dreams to become an actor in favor of sports management, Olshey has found a role that is seemingly the best of both worlds.

Enter "A Legend Is Born" - a Broadway play based on the bestselling novel of the same name, about a young man who becomes an NBA general manager, and promptly finds himself the lead suspect in a murder investigation. Olshey will be playing FBI agent Vince Thompson, a role which he expects will propel him to prominence in the theater world.

Will a Tony award soon join his 2012 Executive of the Year trophy?

Expected to take his place in the general manager role is 28 year old assistant GM Lyman Witherspoon, a man with a head for analytics. Here's hoping for the Blazers' sake that he isn't another Sam Hinkie.

----------

MANU GINOBILI, ANDREW BOGUT, MASON PLUMLEE AMONG KEY UNPROTECTED PLAYERS

July 15, 2016 - Next month's expansion draft will include a future hall-of-famer and a former #1 overall pick in Manu Ginobili and Andrew Bogut, respectively. The Seattle SuperSonics and Kansas City knights will have a pool of 150 players to choose their 13 man rosters from. I won't list them all here, but other notable unprotected players include Michael B. Jordan lookalike Shaun Livingston, the 16th selection in last month's draft, Malik Beasley, and Blazers' 80 million dollar man Allen Crabbe.

The Seattle SuperSonics will have the first selection, and Kansas City will have the second and third picks in a serpentine draft order.

Lamrock

Re: SWISH | League News

Postby Valor on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:30 pm

The return of the Lamrock joint (Y)

Would've thought you'd go for Seattle for sure though, and Sit is gonna love that not-so-subtle shout out :)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby mp3 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Good to see you back at it again, 2k19 would of being far to long to wait lol
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 pm

This will be good. (Y)
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby Murat on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:45 am

Too much legends around. It's time for Basketball Stories section to rise again.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Lamrock on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 am

SONICS TAKE MASON PLUMLEE FIRST IN EXPANSION DRAFT
Ginobili to Sonics, Bogut and Joe Johnson to Knights Among Selections

Chilling.

The 2016 expansion draft for the Seattle SuperSonics and Kansas City Knights has come and gone, with former Nets and Trail Blazers big man Mason Plumlee going first overall. Both teams stocked their teams with both veterans and young talent. The Sonics added former all-stars such as Spurs star Manu Ginobili and the much maligned Roy Hibbert, in addition to recent first round picks Malik Beasley and Tyus Jones. Kansas City went young with their first pick of Norman Powell, but proceeded to select Joe Johnson, followed by two key members of the Warriors' 2015 championship team in Andrew Bogut and Shaun Livingston.

Both teams have potential to be competitive, but it would be an incredible feat to even come close to make the postseason as an expansion team. With it appearing to be the best draft class since at least 2009 for point guards, that might not be such a bad thing...

Notably, brothers Jerami and Jerian Grant were taken with the last two selections of this draft.

Expansion Draft Results:

Seattle - Mason Plumlee (POR)
Kansas City - Norman Powell (TOR)
Kansas City - Joe Johnson (UTA)

Seattle - Manu Ginobili (SA)
Seattle - Ty Lawson (SAC)
Kansas City - Andrew Bogut (DAL)
Kansas City - Shaun Livingston (GS)

Seattle - Malik Beasley (DEN)
Seattle - Tyus Jones (MIN)
Kansas City - Jeff Green (ORL)
Kansas City - Amir Johnson (BOS)

Seattle - Michael Beasley (HOU)
Seattle - Jon Leuer (DET)
Kansas City - Tony Allen (MEM)
Kansas City - Brandon Jennings (NY)

Seattle - Marreese Speights (LAC)
Seattle - Thabo Sefolosha (ATL)
Kansas City - Nene (HOU)
Kansas City - Rodney Stuckey (IND)

Seattle - PJ Tucker (PHX)
Seattle - Roy Hibbert (CHA)
Kansas City - Yi Jianlian (LA)
Kansas City - Alexis Ajinca (NO)

Seattle - Tomas Satoransky (WAS)
Seattle - Jerami Grant (PHI)
Kansas City - Jerian Grant (CHI)

Projected Starters
SEA: Ty Lawson | Manu Ginobili | Thabo Sefolosha | Jon Leuer | Mason Plumlee
KC: Shaun Livingston | Tony Allen | Joe Johnson | Amir Johnson | Andrew Bogut
Last edited by Lamrock on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamrock

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:43 am

Best of luck to Olshey in his future endeavours. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Lamrock on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS SEASON PREVIEW

Image PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS | Last Season: 44-38, Lost to GSW in Second Round

Projected Starters: Damian Lillard | CJ McCollum | Evan Turner | Al-Farouq Aminu | Festus Ezeli
Reserves: Allen Crabbe, Ed Davis, Meyers Leonard, Maurice Harkless, Shabazz Napier, Noah Vonleh, Jake Layman, Pat Connaughton, Luis Montero

Last season, most expected the Portland Trail Blazers to be among the worst teams in the NBA. Following an offseason which saw the departure of four starters, the team looked like Damian Lillard and a bunch of bench players. However, thanks to great coaching by Terry Stotts, CJ McCollum going from backup to a borderline all-star and savvy signings such as Al-Farouq Aminu and Ed Davis, the Blazers were a surprise playoff team at 44-38. Injuries to Chris Paul and Blake Griffin helped them make the second round of the playoffs, where they gave the 73 win Warriors quite a challenge before going down in 5 games.

This surprising result led to owner Paul Allen going all-in on this core, shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to retain most of the team, and add free agents Evan Turner and Festus Ezeli. Rich deals for Turner (70 million over four years) and Allen Crabbe (75 million over four years, matching Brooklyn's offer sheet) were controversial as neither player was even a starter last season.

But while this team was one of the feelgood stories of last season, and improved greatly as the year progressed, this is still more or less the same squad that won just 44 games, and almost certainly would have fallen to a healthy Clippers team. Committing to this core for the foreseeable future seems to be the team gives the impression that the franchise is content with being a mid-tier playoff team. Beats the process I guess...

In last month's expansion draft, new general manager Lyman Witherspoon opted to protect Lillard, McCollum, Turner, Aminu, Ezeli, Meyers Leonard, Ed Davis and Noah Vonleh. Not protecting Allen Crabbe and Mason Plumlee suggested some buyer's remorse on the Crabbe contract, and belief that Ezeli and Davis can handle the center position. Plumlee was taken by the Sonics, but the Blazers were stuck with Crabbe, who is expected to reprise his role as the team's sixth man. Witherspoon has his work cut out for him to get this team to the next level, but perhaps this squad has more room to improve than it appears.

All eyes will be on Lillard and McCollum this season.

Damian Lillard is the face of the franchise, one of the league's most unstoppable offensive players, coming off a season in which he averaged 25 points, 7 assists and 4 boards per game. However, his defense leaves much to be desired, with his -2.2 defensive plus/minus score being his worst since his rookie year. Flanking him in the back court is CJ McCollum, a player very similar to Lillard who nonetheless complements him quite well. His breakout 20.8 points per game season won him the Most Improved Player award, and expectations are high from the Lehigh University alum.

The quotable Evan Turner is expected to start at the 3, coming off a breakout season as the Celtics' sixth man. Despite not living up to expectations as the #2 pick in 2010, Turner has developed into a well-rounded point forward, save for his atrocious three point shooting (although his 15% from three is a big 15%). His playmaking ability could see him leading the second unit despite starting, a la Lance Stephenson that one year he was good. Al-Farouq Aminu will be a stretch 4 this year, and last season proved himself to be a very capable 3-and-D player. Finally, Festus Ezeli will start at the 5, giving the Blazers a real inside presence. However, them letting Plumlee walk is a bit concerning considering Ezeli's knee problems, no-show in the playoffs and inability to catch the ball...

First off the bench is 75 million dollar man Allen Crabbe, a nice player who can drill the 3 and... yeah. The guy can really score, but to be worth his contract will need to get much better on the defensive end. Big man Ed Davis is an advanced stats darling who should get a decent amount of minutes. Meyers Leonard is like a better version of Byron Mullens... Moe Harkless is a blast to watch play but a poor shooter who will have a tough time getting minutes in a deep 3/4 rotation. Guys like Shabazz Napier and Noah Vonleh likely won't see the court much barring injury.

The Trail Blazers are a relatively young team that is deep and can shoot the lights out. However, with such a weak defense, this team will once again be lucky just to win a playoff series. Last season, they surprised a lot of people - we'll see how well they fare with a target on their backs.
Lamrock

Re: SWISH | BIG SHOCKER: Lamrock to Blazers

Postby Valor on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:19 pm

That patented Lamrock picture editing skills (Y) (Y) (Y)

btw...
Protected Starters

Projected starters you mean? :wink:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Re: SWISH | BIG SHOCKER: Lamrock to Blazers

Postby Lamrock on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:16 am

It was a beautiful Friday in July - 73 degrees and sunny, when I got the call. "Lyman, this is the owner of the Trail Blazers. Please report to my office, thanks."

There were butterflies in my stomach. Finally, at the age of 28, I would be named general manager of this team. Months of working to reinvigorate Neil Olshey's passion for acting have finally paid dividends! Shame it didn't happen before we threw a bunch of money away on Evan Turner and Allen Crabbe…

When I got to the office, sitting there was a short bald older man who was definitely not Paul Allen. "Hi, I'm Scott Kelly, the owner of the Trail Blazers. I think you know why you're here. With Neil's departure, we'd like to offer you the position of general manager!"

"Wow… I don't know what to say… But doesn't Paul Allen own the team?"

Scott laughed. "That's what they want you to believe, but now that you're one of us, I should tell you - Paul Allen is a puppet. None of these people who claim to own their teams actually own them - Mark Cuban? Figurehead. Jim Buss? Figurehead. Prokhorov? Oh man, don't even get me started on him… It's all a ruse to cover up our shadow economy. Virtual currency is what really drives the world economy."

"Y-You're joking right?"

"Accrue 50,000 virtual currency to purchase the team and maybe you'll find out. It is also what you'll be paid in, but rest assured, you will be very happy with the exchange rate. Now, I have Billy Knight on standby. Do you want the job?"

I perked up. "Yes, sir! I accept!"

"Terrific. Now.. I have certain expectations for this team. I'd like for us to make the playoffs."

"Done."

"We'll see. We should also be top 10 in attendance."

"That's a tough one, but we've always had good attendance in the past, so it should be doable."

"We've got too many small forwards on the roster. Get rid of one or two of them."

"Okay, that sounds easy enough."

"Finally, I think this is a team that should be able to win now. As such, we could use some veteran leadership. Acquire three guys with at least eight years NBA experience, please."

"What's the deadline for that?"

"You have until the playoffs. Do you think you'll be able to accomplish all of this?"

I stroked my chin. "I guarantee at least three of the four."

Scott nodded. "I'd like to see you accomplish them all. Aim high, Lyman. Now, I have a golf game to get to, but if you have any questions, just ask me or your assistant GM - oh yeah, you have to find one of those too. That will be all," he said, shaking my hand and slithering out of the room.

----------

I was surprised to see that the NBA would be expanding this year. Usually this is announced over a year in advance, and the teams are given draft picks, but this year they would have to make do with whoever they got in an expansion draft.

Being able to only protect eight players may be a drag for some teams, but I saw it as a way to potentially unclutter a bloated roster. I protected the guys who would start - Lillard, McCollum, Turner, Aminu and Ezeli, as well as Ed Davis. However, I didn't protect expensive swingman Allen Crabbe or center Mason Plumlee. Crabbe simply wasn't worth the money, while Plumlee didn't play defense and would be expensive to re-sign next season. Instead I protected draft busts Noah Vonleh and Meyers Leonard.

The Sonics took Plumlee off our hands but neither team bit on Crabbe. Oh well. Worth a shot. I then went to work on accomplishing the tasks set out by the "owner". After having been traded for a second rounder just a few weeks ago, rookie Jake Layman was once again dealt, this time to Utah, for a future second. Using our two free roster spots, I picked up JaVale McGee, who apparently didn't make the Warriors' roster, as well as Steve Blake, who I've lost track of how many stints he's had with the team.

The pre-season came and went - games were played apparently, but whatever, they don’t count. With our 15 man roster set, it is time for the regular season. First up, the Golden State Warriors. Oh no…
Last edited by Lamrock on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamrock

Re: SWISH | Chapter 1: Hired

Postby Kevin on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:47 am

Give 'em hell from us! Kidding, you'll get rekt.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Valor on Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Love how you integrated the MyGM dialogue into your story and spun VC into shadow economy :lol:

Great stuff as always, absolute crack up :applaud:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Lamrock on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 am

CURRY, WARRIORS ANNIHILATE BLAZERS IN OPENER

Image 144 - 112 Image

Caption not needed.

October 26, 2016 - Steph Curry scored 53 points, and tied his own single game NBA 3-pointer record with 12 makes as the Warriors dominated the Blazers en route to a 144-112 win. Living up to the hype after the team added Kevin Durant, the Warriors' big four combined to outscore the entire Portland themselves in a truly unstoppable offensive performance.

This is great news if you're a Warriors fan, and terrible news if you even remotely enjoy following the NBA. But I digress.

Image Image

The Warriors actually didn't win this wire-to-wire - the home team Blazers held an 8-4 lead before Steph Curry crushed everybody's hopes and dreams. The Trail Blazers, or Fail Blazers as it seemed today, could not buy a stop, as the Warriors drained one fast-break three after another. Golden State led 69 (heh) to 53 at the half. Portland got the deficit down to ten points a couple times in the third, but whenever they would, Curry or Thompson would hit a three to kill their momentum. In the fourth, the wheels completely fell off, with the scoreboard ultimately reading an embarrassing 144-112.

Obviously, Curry went nuclear, but Thompson was no slouch either with 32 points on 13-19 shooting. Durant only scored 19 in his much-hyped debut, but also had 11 assists and 7 rebounds. Draymond Green had a triple double. For Portland, Lillard led the way with 31 points and dropped 7 dimes. McCollum contributed 25 points, while Crabbe had 17 off the bench. Newcomer Evan Turner had 7 points, showing why he's worth $17.5 million a year. Ezeli had 4 points, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks, but clearly did not have the defensive impact that the Blazers hoped.

What else is there to say? The Blazers got smoked, and I need a drink.

GSW (1-0): 28 | 41 | 37 | 38 ----- 144
POR (0-1):
23 | 30 | 40 | 19 ----- 112

JORDAN Player of the Game: Stephen Curry: 53 points, 10 assists, 4 steals, 18-35 FG, 12-22 3pt, 5-5 FT
BENNETT Scrub of the Game: Maurice Harkless: 2 points, 1-6 FG, 0-3 3pt
Lamrock

Re: SWISH | Season Opener - UPSET vs. GS???

Postby The X on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Just saw this. Looks good. Always liked your dynasties (when they lasted) & the fact you don't take them too seriously.

Funnily enough I plan on starting a ML with same 2 expansion teams (but not use them). I think it might've been Donatello who originally had Kansas City Knights franchise back in the day.

Anyways, nice start. Shame you couldn't unload Crabbe but more realistic that way.
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Valor on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:51 pm

BENNETT Scrub of the Game

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Phil89 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Lamrock wrote:The Warriors actually didn't win this wire-to-wire - the home team Blazers held an 8-4 lead before Steph Curry crushed everybody's hopes and dreams.

Damn, you almost had them :lol:

Scoring 40 in the third quarter and barely reducing their lead must have been so demoralising. It's almost impossible to stop them with all their offensive firepower.
My Stories
LIVE 10 - Thunder I, Thunder II
2K13 - Wizards / 2K15 - Sixers / 2K16 - Sixers / 2K17 - Suns / 2K19 - Thunder
Phil89

Postby Lamrock on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:57 pm

The X, Good to see you here, X. I think there's a lot of good content in my association threads, but I just never could stick with them for very long, which is too bad. Oh well. Almost halfway through the regular season though, so that's promising. Just waiting to get my laptop back from the repair shop.

It's too late now, but I regret using the expansion feature to be honest. Felt like the right thing to do at the time, because Sonics and the potential to make things more interesting, but all it does is take all of the NBA's 75 overall 30+ year old players and puts them on teams with ugly arenas and stadiums. Not sad about letting Plumlee walk because 2K overrates Ezeli and Ed Davis and Crabbe... he might be worth the contract. Or maybe not, we'll see. ;)

Valor, Hard to believe AB's only been in the league for three seasons the way he's ascended the all-time draft bust list. If he can't get minutes for a Nets team he himself recommend people don't watch... Man.

Phil89. After that game, I knew the sliders needed to be adjusted. The game is actually easier on Superstar than All-Star because the CPU can't score at will as much. Of course, I suck at 2K so I use a modified version of Superstar (not sure if I like difficulty and sliders being merged) with user and CPU values being equal in everything, and that, while not perfect, has served me well.

It's cool to see this section see a bit of a resurgence. There have been a couple quality threads recently, don't get me wrong, but it's cool to see a lot of the old people around these parts again. I wonder what Thierry is up to...

Andrew touched on this in one of his articles a while back, but the 2K story scene is mostly in videos these days, which makes sense. If I had more time and weren't lazy, that's what I'd learn how to do, but doing it this way has its advantages too. A lot of the 2K videos are annyoing and/or unrealistic, but AFunkyDiabetic deserves a shoutout because his YouTube channel is phenomenal, as far as 2K content is concerned.

ANYWAY, should have some updates up next week. Go Blazers. Go Seahawks.
Lamrock

Postby Valor on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Lamrock wrote:Valor, Hard to believe AB's only been in the league for three seasons the way he's ascended the all-time draft bust list. If he can't get minutes for a Nets team he himself recommend people don't watch... Man.

Well, he should never have been drafted #1 overall to begin with, but that's Cleveland for you...how do you screw things up when the NBA hands you 3 first overall picks in 4 years? :applaud:

Anthony Bennett makes LaRue Martin look good :lol:
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:12 am

Lamrock wrote:Andrew touched on this in one of his articles a while back, but the 2K story scene is mostly in videos these days, which makes sense. If I had more time and weren't lazy, that's what I'd learn how to do, but doing it this way has its advantages too. A lot of the 2K videos are annyoing and/or unrealistic, but AFunkyDiabetic deserves a shoutout because his YouTube channel is phenomenal, as far as 2K content is concerned.

I would have to throw Aerios here too. Funky is doing too much repetitive popular 2k Youtube videos such as redrafting and "What ifs". But I guess complex and realistic MyGm/MyLeague YouTube series don't have to much success in the "quite-comercial" YouTube audience.

Glad to see you back (Y)
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Next

Return to Stories from the Virtual Hardwood