NBASv2HDR - Roster Thread

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Re: NBASv2HDR - Roster Thread

Postby johnz1 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:20 am

No matter which xdbplyr.adf file I load up, there are always two columns that do not load in Hex on Steroids (see attached screenshot). Is there a fix for this? I'd like to update everyone's ratings, but can't edit JR Smith or JJ Redick. When I change any of the fields, HoS crashes, with the attached error message. I've tried this on two Windows 7 systems.

The workaround would be to edit the hex manually. Jao, is this what you did for these two player slots?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnz1

Postby JaoSming on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 am

i dunno tbh
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Slammers on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Let me know when yall work on Street vol. 3....Ive spent alot of time in both games....I stepped out on faith contrary to thediscusion of my siblings and discovered that you lose nothing with street vol. 3.....The trick is you gotta play basketball in Street vol. 3....you gotta come outa the street ball and into the I wanna be a legend thought process...Then as you progress through that daring moment and leap of faith ....you will discover not having a perfect but playing as a team is what makes street so much fun....Yeah I know the Good ol Days...however I didn't get a Michael Jordan....so I made one in Vol. 3....was there a perfect win loss record? No but it was fun and whats better than that alone...Using the wardrobe folders...I got a old school jersey for him...a new school JERSEY FOR HIM....THEN I did a home jersey for him....and the pin stripes back one...Why you ask...heres the catch he's the only one who needed to be avenvged in three. All my other created players are just fine ...one outfit...yeah yeah remember come out the street and to the NBA street..word
Slammers

Previous

Return to Other Basketball Games