Basketball Classics

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Re: Basketball Classics

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:10 am

Awesome! (Y)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby cujomatty on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm

I made a couple videos with download links in the description for some mods I have made.

First one is for the CEBL Canadian Elite Basketball League:

phpBB [video]

This one is for the complete 2020 mod. I edited the rosters using a 2020 projection site and added all 30 teams instead of just the playoff ones. I edited all the names as well as moved profile pics around to get a close player likeness for every player. I also added All star teams and created authentic courts for every team. Here is a video:

phpBB [video]
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby Andrew on Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Nice work!
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:16 pm

v0.9.0 is out now: https://steamcommunity.com/games/819630 ... 7028758477

• Story Mode PLUS – So you’ve unlocked the Legends and beaten the Phantom 5. Do you have it in you to take on a second quest? Begin Story Mode+ and you’ll continue your travels through time as you unlock a new team of elite ballers: the Superstars.
  • Here Comes a New Challenger – Once you’ve unlocked the Superstars, you’ll have a target on your back. Several new teams are going to try to take you on. Win and you’ll not only unlock them in the “Story” roster, you’ll also unlock new arenas to choose from in any of your future matches.
  • Halftime Shows – We’ve hired several new performers for your entertainment. Get hyped with musicians, jugglers, and one of those big foam hands; many of them rocking the colors of the winning team.
  • Street Court – Our favorite arena has finally made it into the lineup, complete with a fresh, animated audience. We love the contrast created with this court and hope it enhances your experience.
  • Bug fixes and Minor Adjustments – We’ve finally added a longtime fan request: over and back violations. Make that ref blow his whistle to your heart’s content! Along with that, we’ve included several other minor changes and additions that add to your enjoyment of the game such as slightly increased player sizes, further AI tweaks, and a change to how the sparkle trails on the ball work. That one may sound insignificant, or even downright strange, but hear me out. In the past, the sparkle trail on the ball was only shown when the player released the shot with near-perfect release timing AND if the shot was gonna go in. Now, you’ll get the unicorn glitter for every perfect release regardless of shot success, so it won’t ruin the anticipation of “is it gonna land or not!?”

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to Other Basketball Games