NBA 2K Playgrounds 2

Talk about any and all other basketball video games including NBA Jam, NBA Street, college basketball games, and more. General basketball video game discussion and comparison topics are also welcome here.

Re: NBA 2K Playgrounds 2

Postby Skysect on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 am

Andrew wrote:Kobe too, I believe. Certainly good news, but if the gameplay isn't markedly better than last year, it'll kind of be for nothing.

I have a problem about this game. Before the name change while it's in the PSN store I pre-ordered it. But later it's changed the name. And a page appeared it says you will get a refund. But I didn't get anything. Problem is I have US PSN . Because credit cards not working with our countr's PSN . So I am using US PSN with gift cards from Amazon. When it said you will get a refund I tried to contact with US PSN support but it seems that website has an IP block. What could I do ?
Skysect

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:10 pm

No idea, sorry. It sounds like you're out of luck on that one.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Additional details via Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmaziq ... oundtrack/

• The game will cost $29.99 USD.
  • Julius Erving, Kevin Garnett, Karl-Anthony Towns, and Jayson Tatum are the cover players.
  • More than 300 players will be available at launch, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
  • An additional 200 players will be added post-launch.
  • Ten new playgrounds have been added, among them Washington D.C., St. Louis, Seoul, and Australia. New courts will also be added post-launch.
  • Single player, local multiplayer, and online play are all supported.
  • Playgrounds Championship is a worldwide ranked league with solo and co-op ladders. Season is the equivalent offline mode.
  • Four player online co-op, Three-Point Shootouts, and co-op games against the AI are also available.
  • There are more than 100 signature moves, including Michael Jordan's free throw line dunk and George Gervin's finger roll.
  • NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 features an expanded soundtrack, with artists such as Run The Jewels, Oddisee and DJ Premier.
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Closed Beta is happening this Friday. If you're in North America and are interested, here's the sign-up: https://nba.2k.com/playgrounds/beta/

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to Other Basketball Games