greetings and call for help

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

greetings and call for help

Postby reguero on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum .. regards to all ..

I just bought the nba live 2007, and I have 2 problems, I would like to help me solve.

Every time I play and give it to quit game (whether to go to a game or when it's over) the game crashes and exits to windows.

My version of windows 7 is the ultimate, maybe it's that.??

My second problem is the text, they do not come in Spanish, do not know if there is any way to read the texts them in my language.

Thank you all for your help
reguero

Re: greetings and call for help

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

The Quit Game crash is one that we've never been able to resolve, aside from reinstalling the game until it works properly. It's not a precise or particularly technically sound solution, but it's the only one that's worked.

It sounds like you have the English version of the game. I'm afraid we cannot and will not advise you on how to change the language, as it's against the rules of the Forum related to piracy. The best we can suggest is to look online for a cheap legal copy of the Spanish version.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Postby reguero on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:26 am

Thank you very much for your help and your answer.

Oddly enough, there is no official Spanish version .... since EA does not see fit to do it ..... if I have seen on the net, but I have not wanted to use them ....

There will be content and improve my English .......
reguero

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 am

There was an official Spanish version of NBA Live 07, with Pau Gasol on the cover. Copies might be rare though, compared to a decent amount of English copies still available online.
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby JBoom_LALALAND on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Rough to find though, I agree ..

Maybe you'll need to buy 2K ...
KOBE: CHASING PERFECTION
JBoom_LALALAND
TheJBoom

Postby reguero on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 am

Sorry ..

As I explained bad .... I have the Spanish version with Pau Gasol on the cover, but the texts are in English .... there is no a version with Spanish texts ....

No thanks .... I don't like 2k..lol

I like nba 2007....
reguero

Postby Andrew on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 am

That's strange, I figured that version would be in Spanish, or would have a Spanish language option during installation.

Andrew
Administrator

Postby reguero on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:27 am

jajajajajja...yes is very strange..but real...

lenguage option: english, french, italian nad german...... only......

in nba Live 2008 they solved.....but not here....

Don't worry...thanks for you help...

Regards
reguero

Return to NBA Live 07