Face And Body of Different Colors

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Face And Body of Different Colors

Postby elalmario on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 am

Hi. I got this problem. I think it all started when i was trying to save a roster in nba live 07 with the same roster open in the db commander. Now when I everytime i copy a player from other roster to this one the body and the faces of each one is differrent. Example if the player is white his body is black and the same thing happens to black players. And when I create a player theres a problem with the apperance.dbf it only appears the number (Player ID).

Please help.......
elalmario

Re: Face And Body of Different Colors

Postby Andrew on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Sounds like the databases have become pretty messed up. At this point it's pretty difficult to fix, I'd recommend starting over from a backup.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Face And Body of Different Colors

Postby chris2sean on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 pm

I've encountered this problem before,it would be better to backup your saved roster before editing.
Next time you edit saved roster through DBF here's my tip:
if you're running the game and DBF editor simultaneously and you want to edit a roster,make sure that the saved roster you're editing through DBF is not loaded in the game.
Meaning,load a "different" roster,ALT+TAB,open the roster you will edit in DBF ,edit it and exit,ALT+TAB,
load it in-game.
Don't load the roster and edit it with DBF similtaneous because it will definitely messed up specially in apperance.
chris2sean

Return to NBA Live 07