Cleveland Cavaliers Players Must Be Updated

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Cleveland Cavaliers Players Must Be Updated

Postby elalmario on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 pm

In the latest roster update the Cavaliers dont look like the best record team in the NBA.

For example Varejao's defense is wack and we all know varejao is a great defensive player so the defense ratings must be higher and the reboundig the huslte and that.

Lebron's 3 Pt shooting got to be better. Cause he has imrpve the 3 pointer in the last years. And he can shoot it from way downtown. And the bloking gotta be up.

Parker is a 3 pt shooter and at least he gotta have 80 or 81.

Hickson is getting better. In the game hes not.

West I think hes better than the game's.

ORLANDO IN THE GAME IS ALMOST AN ALLSTAR TEAM.

Im waiting for your comments. Correct me if im wrong. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
elalmario

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Players Must Be Updated

Postby Andrew on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Varejao's defensive awareness is 77, which could probably come up a little bit. His stealing and blocking ratings are just about right for his numbers, but I'll consider bringing them up a couple of points. His rebounding ratings are both 80, which again seem about right given his numbers but I'll consider it.

LeBron's actually shooting threes at a slightly lower clip than last year while making them at about the same rate so it's not really an improvement. His rating isn't out of the question for someone shooting 33% but it could probably be a few notches higher given the amount he's made this season so I'll consider a slight increase.

I thought I'd already increased Parker's three point rating. I agree that something around the 80 mark would be suitable given his percentage.

I increased Hickon's ratings either in the last update or the update before last. He's made good use of his increased playing time this year but with a player like Hickson you have to be wary of making huge boosts too quickly. In years past I've found myself changing the same players' ratings update to update as they've streaked and slumped and it's just not a good way to manage the ratings. I'll keep tabs on him though.

I don't think Delonte West's performance this season warrants a boost at this time.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Players Must Be Updated

Postby elalmario on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:43 am

OK. Thanks Andrew.
elalmario

Return to NBA Live 07