Primacy fix

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Primacy fix

Postby pistons521 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi,

I'm not very knowledgeable in all the hardcore fixing, modding, and stuff that most of everyone else seems to be pretty good at, but I would really like some help with the primacy bug in my game. I run a simulation league using NBA Live 2007, and right now we are about at day 4 in our season. Players like Darko Milicic and Nick Collison are taking 30+ shots and scoring 20+ PPG while players like Kevin Martin and Andre Iguodala are taking 11-13 shots and scoring 12-15 PPG. Is there a working fix to this problem that I could put into the game mid-season that would fix this issue? I downloaded the newest roster update before starting the season, too. Thanks for any help!
pistons521

Re: Primacy fix

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm

You'll need to run the Primacy fix periodically as the game will recalculate Primacy ratings when there are transactions and injuries. The batch file will restore the Primacy ratings originally assigned to each player in the roster update.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: Primacy fix

Postby JBoom_LALALAND on Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

Hey// In my dynasty Phoenix Suns.... Kyle Korver is averaging .765 in three-point percentage... and then steve nash is at 9th with over .531 .... pretty amazing huh! You just need to run Primacy Fix urself... hahaha

TIP:
Injury simulation will manipulate the primacy ratings.. hahaha :cool: (Y)
KOBE: CHASING PERFECTION
JBoom_LALALAND
TheJBoom

Return to NBA Live 07