Xbox 360 and PS3 NBA Live 07 wish list.

Talk about NBA Live 07 here.

Xbox 360 and PS3 NBA Live 07 wish list.

Postby ailive2005 on Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:29 pm

FOR NEXT GEN SYSTEMS (XBOX 360 AND PS3)
** Ideas came after playing Live 06 for Xbox 360

GAMEPLAY
1. The free throw mechanics is horrible, if you are gonna use the right analog stick have a tutorial and a practice mode so we can get the ahng of it.
2. There is enough memory (512 MB) for everyone in the league to have there patented jump shot, and free throw forms, throw that in.
3. The player MUST show emotion, we need in-game (using the ingame engine, this is next gen, its time for change) player reations to foul calls, crunch time shoots, defensive stops, ect.
4. Full ESPN use, if the game is good, i want it go in the ESPNCLASSICS archive.
5. Full half time report, from te real ESPN studio, with the fellas, Stephen A. Smith included.
6. All new dunks. Every dunk needs to be thrown out from last gen, and player specific dunks need to be included. (again these are the next gen systems, make use of it EA)
7. All new freestyle animations. The animations need to be redone, it is very stale. The way it is executed is perfect in terms of usinf the right stick to make the moves. Now just take out the old sh*t, make new animations. Maybe make them player specific for the stars, so D.Wads cross is his, and kobe can execute his patented spin (the one where it looks like a back down, then he explodes to the basket completing a spin motion)
8. Real playoff feel, things have to feel bigger than the reg season games.

VISUALS (GRAPHICS)
1. The graphics are great, but never settle always improve the things u missed. For 1 Lebron, Vince and Ray allen need their faces scanned or somethin, cause they dont resemble themselves in the game that great as other players do. U.Haselm's hair need to be longer. Wade hair needs to be fixed. MAke it like T-macs, or Michael Redds, because of it he doesn't resemble hime self that much, the sad part is I KNOW yall scanned him.
2. Animations, we need tons of animations to make the game feel real. I need the game to have a feelin like what VC did with NBA 2k1 for dreamcast back in the day.
3. Real NBA areana lighting, the game feels a little dark.
4. Emotions, again the players need to show emotion.
5. More net and ball movements, physic's, the dunk and made shots are the same sound. (except for the clang)
6. Players need signature finger pads with there logo' s on them. (this was even on NBA 2k1 for the DREAMCAST EA come on, i mean... really)
7. Some arena need fixing like TD water house (magic) and the continental airlines areana (nets) they are some random junk.
8. The crowd needs props to wave during freethrows, not just there hands.
9. Players need warm up for pre-game, and while on the bench along with towels.
10. Make the ref's more apart of the game, i wanna see them break up hard fouls, and get the balls for the players. Why does the player go after the ball to take it out thats the refs job.
11. Bigger letters. In back of the player jerseys the style is correct but the font is WAYYYYY too small. I am watching a game right now and the last names of players on their jersey ae huge. So is the letters in the menu, they are also too small.

SOUND
1. The crowd needs more sound veriations, that adjust according to on court action.
2. More rim sounds.
3. Player voices, these guys love EA sports, get them in the studio to record there vocies for different game situations.
4. Real NBA arena announcers. In MIA i wanna here their REAL announcer say there names (SAME FOR ALL THE TEAMS).
5. The announcer should talk about the last game (mention) in the franchice mode. (ex. "How about Dwyane Wades 49 pt performance, last night. He just seems to show up in the clutch, as they are without shaq. Lets see if he can do it again tonight")
6. More crowd chants.

FEATURES
1. Sportscenter. I wanna see trades, highlights, news, the works. If VC could do it NFL 2k5 for xbox, i quite sure u guys (with more money, prob. not that much now since Visual Concepts is with Take-Two, all the more reason to stay on your toes) could do it for Xbox 360 and PS3.
2. Freestyle superstar, with player specific moves. I wanna see kobe dunks have kobes flair and attitude. Same for Vince, amare, shaq, you get the point.
3. Three team trades. Signing bonus', Trading Block, ect.
4. all the sh*t yall took out (Dynasty, Manual replays, etc)

P.S These console maufactures (Microsoft and Sony) are giving u guys a great sports development machine with tons of head room. Revolutionize :idea: the genre with never before seen features executed at a high quality. If not, i know VC will, once they get a hold of the hardware. Come on EA surprise me for once.

** Make sure all the liscened arenas are correct, the TD waterhouse continental air lines arena are horrible. AGAIN THIS IS NEXT GEN, NO HALF STEPPING. :evil:
ailive2005

Return to NBA Live 07