Just an amazing miracle 08 cfs on 06 works

Talk about NBA Live 06 here.

Just an amazing miracle 08 cfs on 06 works

Postby unlimitedneo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I am searching for a Pau Gasol CF for my NBA Live 06.I cannot find anything (all expired and dead links).You know what I do?I use a Gasol CF from NBA Live 08 but first I backed up my whole sgsm folder.Then I already know its gonna be pink so I tried to play it.But,It works and it looks just like in the preview ! ! !
(If youre gonna try this stunt,I reccomend to back up your whole sgsm folder ! ! !)
Hey Sir JaoSming,you say that NBA Live 08 have a different format? Why does this work? Is it a miracle?
unlimitedneo

Re: Just an amazing miracle 08 cfs on 06 works

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm

No, it's not a miracle.

For those who are still unsure about compatibility, NBA Live 08 faces can be used with NBA Live 06...for the most part. They'll show up in the game and the headshapes generally look right, however 08 headshapes do not support headbands and eyewear in NBA Live 06. Try to assign a headband or goggles and they just won't show up. Hair shape files do not work at all, they generally don't crash the game but they won't look at all right.

Additionally, portraits will work. Jerseys will not. Certain court files can be used without any missing texture errors, more info on that has been posted elsewhere. Rosters will not work without conversion (and roster conversions are not something I'd recommend to those who are novices when it comes to working with the DBFs).
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby unlimitedneo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm

How about the street courts of JaoSming for NBA Live 07 that he said will work on 06,will that replace any important court at all? or It will just replace the courts of 50's,60's,70's,80's and the 2 90's allstars' courts? Please explain.
unlimitedneo

Postby unlimitedneo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

And I use the TUP 11 cyber faces most of their armbands have holes .Shaquille O'neal's CF looks like he's wearing a mask that looks just like his face.I deleted all and I used my old sgsm folder that I put on the other HD.I only use TUP 11's Pao Gasol,Dirk Nowitzki,Carmelo Anthony and Chris Andersen.That guys are the only ones that works perfectly for me.I did not test all the CFs.So far here is my observation if you conver TUP 11 to 06
Kobe's CF for TUP 11-Arm Looks Twisted.Tatoo located on the upper right BACK.
Stoudemire-Armband looks ripped (kinda cool if you ask me)
Dwayne Wade - No Upper right arm (no armband but all black)
unlimitedneo

Postby jeloooo on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm

unlimitedneo wrote:And I use the TUP 11 cyber faces most of their armbands have holes .Shaquille O'neal's CF looks like he's wearing a mask that looks just like his face.I deleted all and I used my old sgsm folder that I put on the other HD.I only use TUP 11's Pao Gasol,Dirk Nowitzki,Carmelo Anthony and Chris Andersen.That guys are the only ones that works perfectly for me.I did not test all the CFs.So far here is my observation if you conver TUP 11 to 06

tats works for me.. double the resolution of the arm and leg tats and it will look ok. I converted 2010 rookies from live 08 to 06. :cheeky:
[ Various Patch] [Upload here]
♚ "Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" ♚
jeloooo
Internship Hiatus

Postby unlimitedneo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:46 am

jeloooo wrote:
unlimitedneo wrote:And I use the TUP 11 cyber faces most of their armbands have holes .Shaquille O'neal's CF looks like he's wearing a mask that looks just like his face.I deleted all and I used my old sgsm folder that I put on the other HD.I only use TUP 11's Pao Gasol,Dirk Nowitzki,Carmelo Anthony and Chris Andersen.That guys are the only ones that works perfectly for me.I did not test all the CFs.So far here is my observation if you conver TUP 11 to 06

tats works for me.. double the resolution of the arm and leg tats and it will look ok. I converted 2010 rookies from live 08 to 06. :cheeky:
how do i double the resolution?
How can I convert the roster patch?
I have the rookie cfs and portraits but I need to have a roster patch converted fro 06.
Can I also ask what is bumping?
And If you have a link for a converted roster patch,can you give it?
Or could you upload the roster so all of us patchers can benefit from it?
Thank you guys ! ! !
unlimitedneo

Postby unlimitedneo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 am

And also will the body models from TUP 11 to NBA 06?
I know courts will not work.Jersey wont neither.I dont need logos because I already updated them myself.
But will coaches,backgrounds,loading screens,screen transitions work?
And if the things that can be change are limited,please PM me the filenames that can be replaced by TUP 11.
And anyone has an AIACT for NBA Live 06 that they can share by telling what the links are or uploading it?
I would be grateful ! ! ! Eversince I registered here at NLSC (and even before) your my IDOLS ! ! !
If there can be a Greek gods of patching that would be you guys ! ! !
(Y) :bowdown: (Y)
unlimitedneo

Postby jeloooo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:31 pm

unlimitedneo wrote:
jeloooo wrote:

how do i double the resolution?
How can I convert the roster patch?
I have the rookie cfs and portraits but I need to have a roster patch converted fro 06.
Can I also ask what is bumping?
And If you have a link for a converted roster patch,can you give it?
Or could you upload the roster so all of us patchers can benefit from it?
Thank you guys ! ! !

use fshx bro to double the resolution of live 08 cfs..
bumping is when you post a reply to a thread that has been inactive for quite some time? :cheeky:
♚ "Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" ♚
jeloooo
Internship Hiatus

Postby JKers on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:47 am

jeloooo wrote:

jeeloo maybe you can share your convertion of the rookies , i would realy love to have them on my live 06 :) :roll:
Live 05 the best of the best from EAsports
JKers

Postby jeloooo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:49 am

JKers wrote:
jeloooo wrote:

jeeloo maybe you can share your convertion of the rookies , i would realy love to have them on my live 06 :) :roll:

Actually I'm now converting the whole cf updates from tup11. :cheeky:
jeloooo
Internship Hiatus

Postby Murat on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Except jerseys and logos (???) everyting works at Live 06, just they didn't improve anything, only some LITTLE features like X-Factor, Freestyle Superstars v.2 etc. Otherwise, Live 08 = Live 07 < Live 06.
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby shaqisnot on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 am

jeloooo pls post after u convert them. thanks. where's fshx? i cant find it..
shaqisnot

Postby rynd2rei on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

can i use 08 shoes on 06? :crazyeyes:
rynd2rei

Return to NBA Live 06