The Blueprint™ • The Formula Of Fear • Summer League (2)

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Re: The Blueprint™ • The Formula Of Fear • Summer League (2)

Postby kibaxx7 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 am

No problem shadow. But you will have to wait until December at least. :wink:
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
The Pigeon Tunnel (2023), Kindergarten Cop (1990), Arsène Wenger: Invincible (2021) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

It's much better for everyone if you don't bother at all to be honest.
You're just wasting space and bumping off more deserving stories from the top of the page when you make and update one.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby Houndy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 am

Really? The only reason I'm stopping my association is because I'm not gonna be played 2k10 after 2k11 comes out. But this is absurd. If you wanna be a journalist, your gonna get criticized every other day. Man up to the constructive criticization, and use it as advice. Choose a shitty team and rebuild them. That'll be best for you
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 am

Stop giving him positive advice Houndy66. Numerous people here have tried that route with him and he's still a mess of a fuck. When people give him positive advice it gives him a false sense of feeling good and he starts that insane cycle again only to quit, again.

I think he also tried that suggestion of having a shitty team and still didn't work. People have given him numerous ideas and yet he's still a fuckwit because he gets sick pleasure by being an attention whore with the pattern he always displays.

Being negative with him is the only option now. It either forces him to stop being a spastic fuckwit and stop his sick craving for attention or he quits the forums, which is no big deal anyway if he's fucking gone.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:06 am

Thierry, I don't know why you have to treat this so super seriously. As I've said before, this is only a hobby. Not a job. You get upset that people don't reply or don't give you positive feedback. It's a bit concerning to me. I'm sorry man, no offense meant but you've got to set your priorities straight. Get a job, go to college or get some friends? Cause all I can say is that this is really becoming a joke.

I don't know you in person so I can't comment too much but as someone I talk to online and interact with, I am a bit worried that you're taking this story-making a bit too seriously... imagine what you could do with all the time you spend making these threads?

As everyone has stated, if you stick with one team and try and get through the entire season, maybe people would take you more seriously.

It amuses me that this has gotten so much attention.
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 am

Sit wrote:Get a job, go to college or get some friends? Cause all I can say is that this is really becoming a joke.
He can't because he's fucked up in the head.

imagine what you could do with all the time you spend making these threads?
Imagine more graphics and stories for him to make?

It amuses me that this has gotten so much attention.
It's past the point of amusement for me with him, that he's annoying now. He's like a different breed of spammer. He spams with the use of abandoned stories.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

Well, for his own well-being I hope he listens to us. But doesn't look like the message is getting through.
Fresh8

Postby Lamrock on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

If you merged all of Thierry's topics, it would trump ALIB 2 for the biggest association thread record. Such a waste. :shake:
Lamrock

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:29 am

Lamrock wrote:If you merged all of Thierry's topics, it would trump ALIB 2 for the biggest association thread record. Such a waste. :shake:

Don't do that. I'd like to keep my record. :P
Fresh8

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:31 am

Sit wrote:Well, for his own well-being I hope he listens to us. But doesn't look like the message is getting through.

Of course it's not getting through.
Have you seen the threads that I quoted from Jae above? The size of that quote box is already enough to fit an article from your association Sit, and considering the length and font size of your articles, that's a lot of stories that Thierry quit.
Thierry is a knuckleheaded fuckwit who doesn't get it no matter how many times people try.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Axel The Great on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 am

Where have I been the past few days? :shake: Thierry, you need to somehow acquire some "huevos" and finally finish at least one season. I don't have that many readers in my dynasty, but I could care less. It doesn't matter that you're not getting any feedback or that nobody's reading, the whole point is to have fun. It's not in my nature to be negative to other people, especially since I didn't have to go through all of the stories you abandonded, but please, the next story you start, make it your LAST one, and make it last AT LEAST one season.
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 am

shadowgrin wrote:
Sit wrote:Well, for his own well-being I hope he listens to us. But doesn't look like the message is getting through.

Of course it's not getting through.
Have you seen the threads that I quoted from Jae above? The size of that quote box is already enough to fit an article from your association Sit, and considering the length and font size of your articles, that's a lot of stories that Thierry quit.
Thierry is a knuckleheaded fuckwit who doesn't get it no matter how many times people try.

What about a boycott of his stories?
Fresh8

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am

We can but that won't stop him from making stories, quitting, and making a new one again.
He creates a new one, no one replies or posts in that thread, he whines and bitches, quits again, then starts a new story hoping that at least one will post in the thread, repeat from the beginning. Besides, there will be new members that will post in his threads and the cycle begins again.
The 2K Association forum will probably fill with unfinished stories from Thierry, if not already.

Axel, don't give him any ideas that we want to see and expect another story from him. He's fucked up mind will start to go into sick attention whore mode again.
It's better that he flat out quit. Like I said...
shadowgrin wrote:It's much better for everyone if you don't bother at all to be honest.
You're just wasting space and bumping off more deserving stories from the top of the page when you make and update one.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Lamrock on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 am

Maybe he'll try the second account thing again?
Lamrock

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 am

If he tries that again I'm going for a crusade to ban Thierry. It's possible since having multiple accounts are not allowed by the forum rules and since it's the second time he does that intentionally, it's a good ground for requesting him to be banned. I think.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 am

What happened last time? I don't think I was around to see it...
Fresh8

Postby puttincomputers on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 am

was it theirry that tried to boost his own popularity by creating a second account? and then was busted by someone seeing that the both accounts originated from the same computer? if so then :facepalm:

seriously theirry you do need to get a life. its folks like you who give folks without a job a bad name. then again you are in argentina and i dont know the culture down there? is it a culture of fail down there?
Dynasty: Puttins Bobcats yr1 http://manfrednba2k11bobcatdynasty.blogspot.com/
taking draft applications!
2010-11 Playoffs - Cats beat Celtics in 5!

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”
Arthur Schopenhauer- German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
puttincomputers

Postby Fresh8 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am

Oh god... even Manfred is in on this.
Fresh8

Postby Axel The Great on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

Sit wrote:What happened last time? I don't think I was around to see it...

He created an account and name himself Sneijder, pretended that it was a friend, in order to put behind his failure of 50 or so stories. Jae was the one who caught him in the act though.
shadowgrin wrote:Axel, don't give him any ideas that we want to see and expect another story from him. He's fucked up mind will start to go into sick attention whore mode again.

Well, I said that because it's a sure thing that he'll start another story. Not giving him any ideas, but if he does start another story, I'll start reading if he can get past 41 games. :lol:
Axel The Great
Visible Confusion

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am

Sit wrote:What happened last time? I don't think I was around to see it...
It's a Hardwood Classic!

Read this first to get a glimpse of the start.
Then read this, I'll just link you to the start of the insanity.

puttincomputers wrote:seriously theirry you do need to get a life. its folks like you who give folks without a job a bad name. then again you are in argentina and i dont know the culture down there? is it a culture of fail down there?
It's that kind bigotry and ignorance to the fullest that I expect from puttin. Normally, I would bash him for it but I don't really mind because it's targeted at Thierry.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby Houndy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

Yeah, now I understand.... Theirry, association making isn't for you k? Just do one for fun but not to post on here. Kay?

I don't think you have fun playing these association games. I lost 130-124 in 3OT with the Thunder on Live 10. That was fun. You, on the other hand have no fun game to recall. Ever...... Stop making a big fuss bout you making an association k?
Houndy
Whoa, the Mavs are ballin'

Postby kibaxx7 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. Make a complete season and after all that, post here. Until January at least.

Really, sorry for all of this guys. That's just who I am, but as I said before, I don't have these lack of commitment in real life issues. It's the virtual basketball that kills me, lol.
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
The Pigeon Tunnel (2023), Kindergarten Cop (1990), Arsène Wenger: Invincible (2021) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby shadowgrin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 pm

shadowgrin wrote:Then he'll end that one too saying that the files got "accidentally" deleted, all of them even the backups.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
shadowgrin

Postby J@3 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Alright I think the Thierry roast has served its purpose. Time for HC.
J@3

Previous

Return to Hardwood Classics