Serbia in BBC and CNN

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby Joe' on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:18 am

:lol: :lol: We need more of those posts
Dear Old World, you represent everything that's wrong...
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby Pera on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 am

JT_55 wrote:Why the heck do people use "home of the most beautiful women" as a reason for how good a country is? What does that prove?

It would be nice if those women he mentioned were actually beautiful in the first place.

I nominate this one for the hall of fame section :lol: .
Pera

Postby J@3 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Aca/Kosovo is Serbia! wrote:Yea, because is one mother have 12 children :lol:

Yes, great joke.
J@3

Postby Gundy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Water polo...LMAO.

That's right everyone, Serbia has 4 semi-attractive females...and more!

Wow, great thread.
Gundy

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:11 pm

JT_55 wrote:Why the heck do people use "home of the most beautiful women" as a reason for how good a country is? What does that prove?

Maybe those two guys who are the only ones arguing in this thread work for their respective country's tourism department.
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby JT_55 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 pm

^More like the prostitution industry. Most men won't travel far and wide just to see the so-called "beautiful girls". No knock on the four women he posted, just wondering about the "more other girls...". :lol:

Note that he calls them "girls".
JT_55

Postby Jugs on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:44 pm

lol @ this
Jugs

Postby Gundy on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Spartan wrote:DO YOU KNOW THE BETTER COUNTRIE THEN SERBIA????
of course not!!!!
Because SILENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]

Quote of the year. :lol: The [/img] makes it seem like he thought a Serbian flag would magicly appear or something.
Gundy

Postby eisfeld on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:34 am

Spartan wrote:Information for all population who dont know who is serb:
the serbs are one of the smartest people in the world (Nikola Tesla :idea: ,Mihajlo Pupin-he made a telephon,Mileva Einstein,Vuk Karadzic-he made the smartest gramatic in the world),

I built a telephone once in tech school, am I among the smartest people in the world now?
Mileva Einstein's influence on Albert's work is still doubtful and I'd take the polish monk who created Esperanto anytime over a guy who reformed serbian grammar...

Spartan wrote:the best nation in sports:
basketball(10 times world champion,8 times europe champion,1 time winner of Euroleague and 1 time olympic champion)

Here we go again, first of all Serbia is a 5 time world champion not a 10 time champion... at least do your research properly. Furthermore those 5 titles are only because they are allowed to carry the titles ex-Yugoslavia won.

Spartan wrote:waterpolo(6 times world champion,6 times Euroleague champio-Partizan,5 times europe champion and 1 time 3rd on olympic games)
(do you know who is
Sapic,Sostar,Ikodinovic,Filipovic,Vujasinovic,Sefik,Pjetlovic,Savic,Udovicic...)
tennis(Ana Ivanovic 4,Jelena Jankovic 3,Novak Djokovic 3,Zimonjic 2 doubl,Janko Tipsarevic 40)

I consider ballet-dancing more of a sport than waterpolo...

Spartan wrote:the most biutiful women is from Serbia(Ana Ivanovic,Sanja Papic,Ceca,Jelena Jankovic and more other girls............)

Guess you've never seen girls from other countries eh?

Spartan wrote:DO YOU KNOW THE BETTER COUNTRIE THEN SERBIA????
of course not!!!!
Because SILENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/img]

Oh I don't even want to start on that one... Would take me ages to list all those counties. And stop with that Kosovo crap - they chose to be independent so be it.
eisfeld

Postby Cartar on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:04 am

Cartar

Postby Spartan on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:06 am

eisfeld,
come on,you tell me what have Austria????
of course nothing,Austria can only to dream to be like SERBIA!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA forever
Do you have a brothers like GREECE,RUSSIA,MACEDONIA,CHINA,ROMANIA
WE ARE ORTHODOX BROTHERS FOREVER!!!!!
Are you watching Champion League,do you see olympiakos fans,do you see shaktyor fans????They are said KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!
Are you crazy do you know that is PUTIN and MEDVEDEV on our side!!!
"Serb is crazy,Serb is damned,once you kill him,he wants it again"
"I AM NOT JUST PERFECT,I AM SERB TOO"
Spartan

Postby Oznogrd on Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:42 am

The answer of course Spartan is Arnold Schwarzenegger...which is greater than everything the Serbs have given.
Oznogrd
Gummy bears are stupid and delicious!

Postby eisfeld on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 am

Spartan wrote:eisfeld,
come on,you tell me what have Austria????
of course nothing,Austria can only to dream to be like SERBIA!!!!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA forever
Do you have a brothers like GREECE,RUSSIA,MACEDONIA,CHINA,ROMANIA
WE ARE ORTHODOX BROTHERS FOREVER!!!!!
Are you watching Champion League,do you see olympiakos fans,do you see shaktyor fans????They are said KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!
Are you crazy do you know that is PUTIN and MEDVEDEV on our side!!!
"Serb is crazy,Serb is damned,once you kill him,he wants it again"
"I AM NOT JUST PERFECT,I AM SERB TOO"

Dont know Spartan, ask the thousands of Serbian people who now live in Austria because they like it better here.

Oh, by the way, if you are just perfect... start perfectioning your spelling ;)

*lol* illini :) We indeed have the Terminator ;)
eisfeld

Postby Spartan on Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 am

illini, eisfeld,
LOL
are you crazy Schwarzenegger!!!!
Do you know who is he favourite player???
DIVAC,he said that!!!!!
OK Austria have Schwarzenegger what else????
of course if you have something else!!!!!!
Spartan

Postby Spartan on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:11 am

do you watch movie "300 battle of Thermopylae"do you see who somebody can be warrior if you have hearth,but the problem is USA,Austria and other countries doesnt have a solyders with hearth,because they doesnt know how to give solyders the hearth,but SERBIA,RUSSIA and GREECE know how to give solyders the hearth!!!!!!!
do you know who is SPARTANS,SSSR and ARKAN TIGERS!!!!
you can tell what you want,but you never love your contrie as I love SERBIA!!!!!
SERBIA is my hearth,KOSOVO is my hearth and if you take my countrie or KOSOVO you take my hearth and you take the hearth of all SERBS and SERBIA go to attack to save my our hearth!!!!!!
Do you know what mine NATO??????
New
American
Terrorist
Organisation
KOSOVO IS THE HEARTH OF SERBIA
Spartan

Postby Spartan on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:15 am

*did you watched the movie......
*....attackto save my and our hearth......
Spartan

Postby el badman on Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:32 am

I guess there's something about this forum that screams "Please post your stupid ass propaganda, you'll make tons of friends!"...
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck by the way?
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby Oznogrd on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 am

You know what bud? those soldiers with "hearth" (someone referring to the hearthstone in WoW? im not quote sure) you mention from the 300 battle...WERENT SERBS! How can you brag about greeks and Russia when you are neither? Pick you fight: either fight for Serbs or fight for Russians and Greeks, not all 3. Dont give me this shit we're a combination of those 2 cultures so that makes me all 3...thats not how it works.
Oznogrd
Gummy bears are stupid and delicious!

Postby eisfeld on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:03 am

Spartan wrote:do you watch movie "300 battle of Thermopylae"do you see who somebody can be warrior if you have hearth,but the problem is USA,Austria and other countries doesnt have a solyders with hearth,because they doesnt know how to give solyders the hearth,but SERBIA,RUSSIA and GREECE know how to give solyders the hearth!!!!!!!
do you know who is SPARTANS,SSSR and ARKAN TIGERS!!!!
you can tell what you want,but you never love your contrie as I love SERBIA!!!!!
SERBIA is my hearth,KOSOVO is my hearth and if you take my countrie or KOSOVO you take my hearth and you take the hearth of all SERBS and SERBIA go to attack to save my our hearth!!!!!!
Do you know what mine NATO??????
New
American
Terrorist
Organisation
KOSOVO IS THE HEARTH OF SERBIA

Dude you can love your country like men love having a sexy girl in their beds but stop bitching about your country when clearly nobody is interested. And get over this stupid "they've taken Kosovo from me" shit... Accept that the majority of the people living there don't want to be part of Serbia anymore.

And for Christs sake, your neither Spartan nor Russian nor Greek... and if you start an ancestor debate now than be aware of the fact that every frickin' European derives from the same ethnic group. And furthermore... how old are you... you know that 300 is a movie based on a comic... not on reality. Go take some history lessons, then you might now that not the Spartans were the great Warriors, their slaves were...

Seems your quite a nationalist Spartan... promoting an organization which is responsible for genocide... oh by the way NATO is an international organization so your america joke is quite pathetic... oh and another sidenote... know who is part of the NATO? Yes, your precious Greece...
Stop wasting my time and at least take yourself time to write properly, spell correctly and justify your arguments with facts not with worthless propaganda.
eisfeld

Postby Gundy on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:25 pm

I wish I had hearth. :cry:
Gundy

Postby [Q] on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:00 pm

No wonder the former Yugoslavia broke up. y'all got some issues.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby J@3 on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:09 pm

On that note I think we can end this. I haven't read any of the last 15 or so posts.

To clarify, I meant aside from the last one lawz epic fail tl;dr.
J@3

Re: Serbia in BBC and CNN

Postby J@3 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am

Inducted whatever today is
J@3

Previous

Return to Hardwood Classics