New Rim Model + Texture..................

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:49 am

Fucking right I used EA's court files, cause dur, it is impossible to not use an EA file as a base. And what the fuck does your mom got to do with any of this, youre saying that someone taking credit for someone else's work is the same as a 'Yo momma' joke?

The reason "stealing" is such a big deal is because it makes original patchers want to stop patching all together. They lose interest. So if we allow little idiots like yourself to make tiny adjustments to original patches and the original patchmaker says fuck this, we are left with little 'tards like yourself in this forum.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby euro41 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:07 am

wow........man you are funny!

"Fucking right I used EA's court files, cause dur, it is impossible to not use an EA file as a base" - exactly my point......you didn't ask permission to use their base......you went ahead and did it........same here I am taking their base which is the backboard with the rim....which someone else edited in this community and all i am trying to do is make the rim better......you didn't ask permission why should I????

Anyhow can the person in charge of this forum DELETE this TOPIC
euro41

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:11 am

Sorry, we don't just delete topics. I can lock it for you if you like?
J@3

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:11 am

heh, I dont think you understand what "nominated" means.

Im not even going to bother explaining to you the difference between what EA gives us and what patchers release to the public. Asking or giving credit is something called RESPECT. Something you obviously dont have.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby euro41 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:34 am

Yaaa if you can lock it that would be great!

JaoSming, I know you are pissed off now by my comments and my take on the whole permission thing.

I just would like to say that I didn't even release anything and I got responses that is my backboard that is my work. I know that i have to credit people for their work obviously. But if I am going to edit the RIM without opening the backboard how would i do that?

By the way I do respect all of you Patchmakers. Without you guys this game wouldn't be fun.
euro41

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:47 am

I supported your work and said that you should just cover your bases before releasing anything. I was dealing and ripping into the now banned Adam when you hit me with your shit.

Pissed? Hell Im entertained, I should thank you. Hell get over here *hug* now feck off and lock this sum bitch.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shanks04 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:00 am

JaoSming wrote:I supported your work and said that you should just cover your bases before releasing anything. I was dealing and ripping into the now banned Adam when you hit me with your shit.

Pissed? Hell Im entertained, I should thank you. Hell get over here *hug* now feck off and lock this sum bitch.

jaosming, why are u so hatetus toward dirk41? dirk41 did a great job on him rim editing and i think he should release and its not fair youre being so cruel to him. let him release.
why people do wrong
why people mistreat other folks and be so prejudice sometimes
shanks04

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:21 am

He did a fine job, I was never ripping on his work, I was simply calling him a idiot for his beliefs on editing other people's work. Wow I am Catholic, lol.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby J@3 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Inducted 27/9.
J@3

Previous

Return to Hardwood Classics