Albanians

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Albanians

Postby OG24 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:13 am

I was just wondering are there any Albanians in this forum? I am albanian so i was just wondering.
OG24

Postby Drex on Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:53 am

So, did you guys read about that anti-albanian policy in the forums? I was shocked, too.
Drex
You bastards!!!

Postby Donatello on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:14 am

How convenient that, immediately after accused of being 8-Hype, he claims a different nationality all of a sudden, in a different thread. ;)
||[b]b]||
Donatello
Dongatello

Postby OG24 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:21 am

i am albanian but i live in the US i was born in albania, and how is pretending to be a different nationality gonna save a person from getting banned? please tell me Don?
OG24

Postby Sauru on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:20 am

you are an idiot you were born of idiots and they were most likely also born of idiots.
Sauru

Postby OG24 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:32 am

1. go fuck urself 2. this fuckin forum is racist 3. u all stand up for each other have a good day and go fuck urselves ur all a bunch of bitches. ALBANIA RULES ALL!!! go ahead and ban me fuckers but ill find a way to come back u fuckers trust me u haven't seen the last of me!!!!!! ILL BE BACK FUCKERS!

FUCK U DREX!!! FUCK U SAURU!!! FUCK U DON!!!! AND MOST OF ALL FUCK ANYONE THAT THOUGHT I WAS 8-HYPE AND FUCK HIM WHOEVER HE IS FUCK ALL OF U I CAME HERE TO MAKE MY GAME BETTER TO PLAY AND U FUCKIN HO BITCHES FUCKIN JUMP ON MY ASS FUCK U AND THIS FUCKIN PLACE!!!!!! I'LL BE BACK MARK MY WORDS GO AHEAD BAN ME 100X ILL BE BACK EVERYTIME U BAN ME!!!!!!!!!

AND WTF R 30 YEAR OLD MEN DOING PLAY NBA LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET A LIFE AND GET MARRIED U FUCKIN RETARDS WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND TAKES THE TIME TO DO A FUCKIN PATCH!!!!!!!!! FUCK U GUYS UR FUCKIN MEN!!!!! PLAYING LIVE WTF!!!!???? U PROBABLY SIT THERE ALL DAY AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO POST PICS FOR A FUCKIN DYNASTY!!! OMG ITS MY DYNASTY!!!!! GET A LIFE U FUCKIN HOBOS!!!!!

PEACE IM OUT BITCHES I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
OG24

Postby Dro on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:48 am

What is an Albania? Sounds like an old, Hepatitis-B ridden crackwhore to me.
http://thesportspread.blogspot.com/

^^^Visit my blog! Nothing too interesting, but I try to make a post every day, and I try to go in depth. Please leave lots of negative feedback! I want to become a sports journalist on the side some day, and I know I have a looooooong way to go.

***Note: I had make a new URL because for some reason I couldn't log into the old one...bummer.
Dro

Postby OG24 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 am

go fuck urself its a country bitch!!!!! dro suck a dick retard what did u do fail geography u all a bunch of retads
OG24

Postby Its_asdf on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 am

u all a bunch of retads

Oh the irony...

I won't join in on with the other members, mainly because it seems like this guy has been getting enough of it anyway. Feel sorry for the poor dude.
Last edited by Its_asdf on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Joe' on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 am

ALBANIA RULES ALL!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude, Albania was the only country to be conquered by Italy (with every possibility the worst army in the history of this universe) during WWII, it has been under a communist dictatorship for fifty years, and since 1990 (the year the communist government fell), over half of its population escaped illegally from it.
It is also one of the few ex-soviet countries (and the only European) to have shown zero recover-signs.

I'm not being racist, we're not talking about race here, I'm just being honest: I don't see how anyone could possibly say "Albania rules all!!!!!".

FUCK U DREX!!! FUCK U SAURU!!! FUCK U DON!!!! AND MOST OF ALL FUCK ANYONE THAT THOUGHT I WAS 8-HYPE AND FUCK HIM WHOEVER HE IS FUCK ALL OF U I CAME HERE TO MAKE MY GAME BETTER TO PLAY AND U FUCKIN HO BITCHES FUCKIN JUMP ON MY ASS FUCK U AND THIS FUCKIN PLACE!!!!!! I'LL BE BACK MARK MY WORDS GO AHEAD BAN ME 100X ILL BE BACK EVERYTIME U BAN ME!!!!!!!!!

I think this is more than enough to ban him. I mean, he is literally asking for it.
Dear Old World, you represent everything that's wrong...
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby OG24 on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 am

joe i got nothing agaist u man i actually like italian people its just that i wouldn't be pissed if fuckin sauru wouldn't have bitched out my whole family
OG24

Postby el badman on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:46 am

1. go fuck urself 2. this fuckin forum is racist 3. u all stand up for each other have a good day and go fuck urselves ur all a bunch of bitches. ALBANIA RULES ALL!!! go ahead and ban me fuckers but ill find a way to come back u fuckers trust me u haven't seen the last of me!!!!!! ILL BE BACK FUCKERS!

AND WTF R 30 YEAR OLD MEN DOING PLAY NBA LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET A LIFE AND GET MARRIED U FUCKIN RETARDS WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND TAKES THE TIME TO DO A FUCKIN PATCH!!!!!!!!! FUCK U GUYS UR FUCKIN MEN!!!!! PLAYING LIVE WTF!!!!???? U PROBABLY SIT THERE ALL DAY AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO POST PICS FOR A FUCKIN DYNASTY!!! OMG ITS MY DYNASTY!!!!! GET A LIFE U FUCKIN HOBOS!!!!!

PEACE IM OUT BITCHES I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, the joy of reading such insightful posts after a day of work...Priceless.
Keep up the good work man, you're on the right track (Y)
El Badmanator VI: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 3090 24GB; Acer Predator XB273K 4K 27"Monitor; Samsung NVMe EVO 970 1TB / Samsung EVO Pro 500GS SSD; Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite; T-Force RAM DDR4-4000 32GB RAM; EVGA G5 850W PSU; Corsair iCUE H100i CPU Liquid Cooler; Razer DeathAdder Chroma wireless gaming mouse; HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless headset; Logitech G560 speakers; Razer Black Widow v3 mechanical keyboard; PS5 Dualsense controller; Rosewill Cullinan V500 gaming case; Windows 10 Pro 64bit
el badman's bandcamp
el badman
Last of the Meheecans

Postby Joe' on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 am

Wait... How the fuck do you know I'm Italian?

And where the fuck are the mods? This thing is out of control.
Dear Old World, you represent everything that's wrong...
Joe'
Sir Psycho Sexy

Postby [Q] on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:49 am

OG24 wrote:1. go fuck urself 2. this fuckin forum is racist 3. u all stand up for each other have a good day and go fuck urselves ur all a bunch of bitches. ALBANIA RULES ALL!!! go ahead and ban me fuckers but ill find a way to come back u fuckers trust me u haven't seen the last of me!!!!!! ILL BE BACK FUCKERS!

if you do happen to try to come back, we will find out and keep banning you until the day you die. PEACE!
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby J@3 on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:22 am

Inducted 14/9/07.
J@3

Return to Hardwood Classics