CALLING ALL CYBERFACE MAKERS!

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby Cornerthree on Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:26 am

pistons_rock wrote:BTW I can dunk....

Who can't?
Cornerthree

Postby Cdub on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:00 am

BTW I can dunk....

You better be able to dunk at 6'4 :lol:
" True New Yorkers wear orange and blue"
Cdub

Postby Steve [The Spiderman] on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:02 am

You look more like a couch potato then an NBA player... :roll:
Steve [The Spiderman]

Postby n00bkill on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:26 am

courtney wrote:
BTW I can dunk....

You better be able to dunk at 6'4 :lol:

i'm 182 cm (6'0) and I can dunk, btw i'm 14
n00bkill

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:37 am

pistons_rock wrote:Im 6-4 and I know I look big in that picture, but I really am not...its the angle the picture was taken. And btw..I play AAU basketball and I had a tournament in Columbus and the Clevelend Caveliers scout came up to me and asked for my name and info. HE TOLD ME he was a scout of the Cleveland Caveliers. Besides...I plan on going pro anyways soo... I got a D3 offer my Sophmore year for college basketball from Pensacola Christian College soo... But hey is the cyber face being close to done?

BTW I can dunk....

Unless this varies state by state, NO scout, be they collegiate or professional, are allowed to legally say two words to you until the Spring of your Junior year in High School. See I know that because I coach a Varsity High School sport, and deal with things like this. And this is aside from the absurdity where we're supposed to believe the frikkin' Cleveland Caveliers send staff members to Class D local high schools to actually scope the 'talent'. Come on man. I'm sure you're a nice kid; but join us back in reality. It's not such a bad place.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Zoom on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:05 am

As I've asked before, is Class D like 4th Division?

And with your comment mate... don't thnik may NBA teams scout Div 3 College players... sorry...
Zoom

Postby BOSS on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:09 am

First off I don't think NBA Scouts scout Hish School talent yet since the rules changed from coming outta high school.
And sorry to mess up ya fantasies but why would they scout a guy that is a 6'4" centre.
BOSS

Postby Jing on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:15 am

very true... man even D3 colleges don't even scout kids that short, and with your size.. Low class High School ball is where its most likely gonna end

You and Sam should go against each other :lol:
Jing

Postby Zoom on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:22 am

Well, tell us whjat you're playing style is like?

Maybe you can fill us in on some stats or something?

I mean, Kobe must have played centre for his team back in the day... it doesn't mean he has to play C now...
Zoom

Postby BOSS on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:26 am

Zoom wrote:Well, tell us whjat you're playing style is like?

Maybe you can fill us in on some stats or something?

I mean, Kobe must have played centre for his team back in the day... it doesn't mean he has to play C now...

He played played all of them but more of PG in HS.
Like all growing talent in USA, Canada, etc. the players stick to the position they are more suitable for such as O.J Mayo. He is playing as a PG/SG in High school now.

But man when he mentioned getting scouted by the Cavs, you think that ain't going to far ? Haha
BOSS

Postby theflash02 on Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Gettin scouted by Cavs? WTF?! Even the worst NBA Teams won't be scouting in Class D.. I'm a freakin 6'3" and a 190lbs and my head touches the rim when i jump.. You're 6'4" and you better be able to dunk.. But with your physique i think it's impossible.. And you should play PG/SG to be able to be effective in the NBA.. But as i said, with a physique like yours.. Hmmm... I think I'll even own you in a 1on1 streetball game.. You'll be like the guys in AND1 turnin and turnin havin no clue where the damn ball is.. Try to make it up on offense and still end up gettin swiped..

Hey.. No offense man.. Reality Check!!! As what bigh0rt said join us in reality.. It's not such a bad place..

I'm 6'3" and a 190lbs and when i jump my head touches the rim already I play PG and the Professional Basketball Association here in the Philippines didn't even scout me in High School and in College I even tried out for the a team and they only sent me to a practice team and not the actual team!! HEADS UP BRO!! I'm in the Philippines and I think I play better than ya.. BUT THE NBA?!?!! This must be your freakin fantasy!!
"Never Back Down From Anything"
---------------------------------------------
Special Thanks to WL Sniper for the sig
*****COURTNEY IS MY SUPERHERO*****
theflash02

Postby --- on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:57 pm

I'm a freakin 6'3" and a 190lbs and my head touches the rim when i jump

So you can jump 3 feet 9 inches.... which means you have a 45 inch vert. I know Filipinos are pretty good athletically but 45 inches is overdoing it.
---

Postby Zoom on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:30 pm

Yo fellas chill, just let him explain himself. Maybe we're just being ignorant :lol: and if he's lying and telling fibs, just don't take him seriously.

theflash02, sounds you're bitter man. Just calm down. :wink:

We never know if it's true or not... for now, I'm gonna take his word for it but I don't need to take too mcuh notice. It's not that hard. :wink:
Zoom

Postby --- on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:39 pm

Zoom, its common sense for fucks sake.
---

Postby pikoy on Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:09 pm

i could dunk also but im onlu 5' 11

hehe joking im waiting to the cyber face want to see what he looks like :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pikoy

Postby Fitzy on Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:02 pm

the second photo looks like sikes from inspector gadget:

Fitzy

Postby pistons_rock on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:43 am

I average close to a Double Double in AAU. ANd let me tell you this. AAU IS A HECK OF ALOT BETTER THAN HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL! ANd dude you say you are a Varsity coach...BULL CRAP you are. Just because I got to a Class D school doesnt mean that we are a crappy school. We own most of the school in the State of Michigan in basketball. and btw...Look at Ben Wallace...he is 6-8 YES HE IS 6-8 not 6-9 but n e way....he is really short for his position but hey he is the Starting Center for the Bulls! I mean comon its common sence. And the Cavs scout was there to wacth a different team! DUH! IT takes common sense but cant he watch other AAU teams play? But I average close to a Double Double. and oh yea... about your little jumping comment. Its bull crap if your head can touch the rim. I dont care I kow there are kids that can jump higher then me but do I care....NO! The only reason I aint gettin as many points is because wherever I go, team wise, they dont pass the ball. They think they gotta score all the points. All my points come off offensive rebounds mostly. ABout ym picture the second one it was a random picture. Hey and my basketball picture which is the first one, was taken last year and ive lost 80 pounds in one year sooo...I am quite thin now and can dribble the ball very well. I just wish you guys would accept me for who I am. I am just a baller ho is planing on going Pro. I dont care what anyone else has t say because if people are going to be hatin' then screw all of you! COmmon guys. If you have had to go through what I have put up with, then you would feel the same way I do. SO please shut the heck up unless you have smething decen to say about me.

PS> HOw is the Cyberface comming? Anyone started it at all? Also, I would like my HIgh School jersey made for NBA Live 06. I know this might not be the right place but anyone know abot anyone active that could help me make it or make it for me? thanks...
New York Knights Dynasty - New York's Basketball Saviors
pistons_rock

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:51 am

Bullcrap that I coach a Varsity High School sport?? Class AA, Guilderland High School Dutchmen, suburb of Albany, alongside Mike Kinnally. Feel free to research it if you want. We lost in the Section II Semi-Finals to Saratoga High School in Colonie; by all means, you're welcome to look it up. Varsity Soccer, chief. What's bullcrap is losing 80 lbs. in a year, unless you got your stomach stapled, which is unreasonable given your age, not to mention as chubtastic as you look in your picture, if you lost 80 lbs. you'd be on those commercials asking me to donate $0.75 a day so you can have a bowl of rice.

Dude, you might as well drop it. You're not impressing anybody with your fabrications and fantasy land you live in; so please, give it up. People have gone this route before, and I assure you, it's not pretty. It's only going to get worse, and those calling you out on your bluff, myself included, are only going to grow more agitated and terse. You better start studying real hard, because the only way you're going to be employed by the NBA is via working your way up through the ranks in the office, starting with intern.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby theflash02 on Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:52 am

Hey bro... If u seriously wanna go pro.. Try practicing the PG spot..

Zoom:
Yeah..I think i may have been bitter.. Sooo.... Sorry bro.. I apologize..

Fitzy:
Damn Right!!

Flite_23:
No.. As i last checked.. I think my verticals are only 35.. not 45.. But i think the NBas standard rim height is 10ft.. But in Philippines its only 8ft.. That's why my head touches the rim when i go for hops.. I dunno my new verticals since last time my teammates and i did jump checks were way back high school..

bigh0rt:
Damn Right Bro!! Whats bullcrap is the 80lbs loss.. pistons_rock is a fuck knuckle!! I hope he grows moths in his underpants!! His jerseys and shorts don't even fit him..!! LOL!! I think he's obsessed with himself!! And the second picture... Hmmm... Not too bad.. But Sooo damn Bad!! What the hell did he use to lose 80lbs.. MAGIC CREAM?! By the looks of it.. I think he should just quit it with his fantasies and get back to reality.. I would sooo OWN HIM in a 1 on 1 game!! I'd love to do an off the heezy on him!! And hey chubby cheeks, don't even try insulting my leaping ability.. Coz i can dunk over you anytime!!

I'm also waiting for the outcome of the CF.. I think the patchers should put the face of fat bastard in austin powers.. It really fits and is exactly like him.. By the way.. Here's mine.. Courtney did it..

"Never Back Down From Anything"
---------------------------------------------
Special Thanks to WL Sniper for the sig
*****COURTNEY IS MY SUPERHERO*****
theflash02

Postby --- on Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:28 am

But i think the NBas standard rim height is 10ft.. But in Philippines its only 8ft..

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Thats the funniest shit I have ever heard! Dude, I'm 5'4 and the lowest my hoop at home goes is 7'6... it goes up 6 inches at a time. With it on 7'6 I can get my head far above it, usually my chin or neck. to I would easily be able to touch my head on a 8 foot rim. I am a fucking 5'4 point guard and on an 8 foot hoop I could play center... hell I might move to the Philippines and go pro one day :lol: :lol: :lol:
---

Postby Tyx on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:13 am

Flite_23 wrote:
But i think the NBas standard rim height is 10ft.. But in Philippines its only 8ft..

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Thats the funniest shit I have ever heard! Dude, I'm 5'4 and the lowest my hoop at home goes is 7'6... it goes up 6 inches at a time. With it on 7'6 I can get my head far above it, usually my chin or neck. to I would easily be able to touch my head on a 8 foot rim. I am a fucking 5'4 point guard and on an 8 foot hoop I could play center... hell I might move to the Philippines and go pro one day :lol: :lol: :lol:

How old are you?
Tyx

Postby --- on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:24 am

---

Postby Tyx on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:32 am

Flite_23 wrote:16

:shock:
Tyx

Postby --- on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:36 am

Problem?
---

Postby Tyx on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:41 am