where are the ladies?

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby cklitsie on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:34 am

Lady Of Rage wrote:i just feel most comfortable doing what guys do....except for sleeping w/ girls and peeing standing up..LOL
:lol: you shouldn't have said this though, I can see a lot of shit coming up.
cklitsie

Postby J@3 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:38 am

ceekay wrote:
Lady Of Rage wrote:i just feel most comfortable doing what guys do....except for sleeping w/ girls and peeing standing up..LOL
:lol: you shouldn't have said this though, I can see a lot of shit coming up.

I've just composed a list of things guys like to do... excluding sleeping with girls and peeing standing up, we're essentially female.
J@3

Postby -BHZMAFIA- on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:39 am

hi sb, i'm actually part black. my dad is half black, half white. my mom is half brazilian, half filipino....so i guess you could say i'm a mutt..LOL

Dang :lol: Thats alot of mixing :P
-BHZMAFIA-

Postby Jackal_ on Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:09 am

wisdom_kid wrote: Yea have sex with yourself, you can never get caught unless you rat on yourself.

Sometimes you amaze me with what you say... :?
Preparation will only take you so far. After that you've got to take a few leaps of faith.
Jackal_

Postby Jona on Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:21 am

Legend wrote:
wisdom_kid wrote: Yea have sex with yourself, you can never get caught unless you rat on yourself.

Sometimes you amaze me with what you say... :?

You speak for both of us, and probably a lot more... :?
Jona - Rush Fan
Jona

Postby Username123 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 am

Ruff Ryder wrote:
wisdom_kid wrote: How do men/women get caught in Afghanistan for having sex(adultry)? Someone squeals on them or something, but they get caught.

Well don't do it in front of someone. :lol:

My reply
Yea have sex with yourself, you can never get caught unless you rat on yourself.

It was suppose to be a joke :roll:
Username123

Postby Jackal_ on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:01 am

wisdom_kid wrote:
Ruff Ryder wrote:
wisdom_kid wrote: How do men/women get caught in Afghanistan for having sex(adultry)? Someone squeals on them or something, but they get caught.

Well don't do it in front of someone. :lol:

My reply
Yea have sex with yourself, you can never get caught unless you rat on yourself.

It was suppose to be a joke :roll:

rrrrrrright lol... just givin you a hard time pal
Preparation will only take you so far. After that you've got to take a few leaps of faith.
Jackal_

Postby COOLmac© on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:06 am

LADY you have a filipino bloodline? do you know how to speak our language?

alam mo kasi yung gf ko is also crowded with brothers :D so i can relate...dami kasi loko dito so be careful.

you can use the PM function for now on if you have to ask....most guys here are below 18....so if you wanna be with the real big boys who dont show off with their toys stick with the over 25 CLUB :P

welcome here and enjoy your stay 8-)
take care because i care :shock:
MY FORUMS [u pinoy? go here!]/YES COOLmac's WHITEmen DYNASTY!!!
coolmac's weekly random lyrics #23 I'm dumb she's a lesbian. i thought i have found the one
coolmac's law of plain logical events #479 use common sense, you need to sleep to live
COOLmac©

Postby Riot on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:07 am

You are one strange, strange man Coolmac.
Riot
WHAT DA F?!?! CHEEZITS!?

Postby COOLmac© on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:08 am

mmm why is that friend? :)
coolmac's weekly random lyrics #23 I'm dumb she's a lesbian. i thought i have found the one
coolmac's law of plain logical events #479 use common sense, you need to sleep to live
COOLmac©

Postby Lady Of Rage on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:28 am

COOLmac© wrote:LADY you have a filipino bloodline? do you know how to speak our language?

alam mo kasi yung gf ko is also crowded with brothers :D so i can relate...dami kasi loko dito so be careful.

you can use the PM function for now on if you have to ask....most guys here are below 18....so if you wanna be with the real big boys who dont show off with their toys stick with the over 25 CLUB :P

hi coolmac, yeah, my mom is half filipino.....i don't know the language and she doesn't either....she speaks only english and spanish....

english is the only language i know... i'm sorry, i don't know the filipino part of my heritage...thanks for asking though... :D
yes, i'm a girl who loves nba live! :D
Lady Of Rage

Postby The Other Kevin on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:33 am

lesson 1 of the NLCS: Stay as far away from Coolmac as possible. and then some

Cloudy wrote:Damn I thought AO the streetballer got killed and is in Hell..
The Other Kevin

Postby FendeR` on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:45 am

MJ23KD5 wrote:lesson 1 of the NLCS: Stay as far away from Coolmac and MJ23KD5 as possible. and then some

Woops, I must have added that in by accident. My bad.
FendeR` - Captain
FendeR`

Postby COOLmac© on Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am

Lady Of Rage wrote:
COOLmac© wrote:LADY you have a filipino bloodline? do you know how to speak our language?

hi coolmac, yeah, my mom is half filipino.....i don't know the language and she doesn't either....she speaks only english and spanish....

english is the only language i know... i'm sorry, i don't know the filipino part of my heritage...thanks for asking though... :D

oh now i understand, :P we also have spanish guys here like the guys from chile and the such. well what i would really like to know is since when did you start playing with nba live? i'm betting your brothers were the one who influence you to take that game and play it right? i have been playing live since 1995 when it was first release. enjoying those old crazy days. :lol:
check out the other parts of the forum like the dynasty section. pretty neat dynasty there too.....

and oh yeah

don't mind what other people say/speculate just stick to who you are and get to know the real person to someone you would like to interact with. also i suggest you check out the getting to know NLSC profiles we have here....it gives you a picture to what the community is really here about. maybe you can post your profile there too sometime. peace out and smile :cool:
COOLmac©

Postby J@3 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:15 pm

Jesus would you stop trying to e-score with every girl that shows up here? "Don't mind what other people say, get to know the person inside... PM me, I love the children". It's irritating.
J@3

Postby Cloudy on Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:09 pm

Welcome, soon you'll see your topics posted in the Hardwood Classics... 8-)
Good luck, you're from?
cloudy
Cloudy

Postby Null17 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:45 pm

COOLmac© wrote:don't mind what other people say/speculate just stick to who you are and get to know the real person to someone you would like to interact with. also i suggest you check out the getting to know NLSC profiles we have here....it gives you a picture to what the community is really here about. maybe you can post your profile there too sometime. peace out and smile :cool:

afraid people here will blow your cover huh?
Null17

Postby Ruff Ryder on Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:59 am

COOLmacs avatar and sig are scary enough. Then when he starts e-pimping I get real scared. :(

'Retired'

"You can’t drive a knife into a man’s back nine inches, pull it out six inches, and call it progress."-Malcolm X
Ruff Ryder

Postby Username123 on Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:40 am

I like ur avatar Ruff. Ggggg-Unot. BlackStreet fo Life now (Y)
Username123

Postby Old School Fool on Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:28 am

Welcome to the Forums.

Riot quit being a fag.
Old School Fool

Postby Lady Of Rage on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:07 am

COOLmac© wrote:
Lady Of Rage wrote:

oh now i understand, :P we also have spanish guys here like the guys from chile and the such. well what i would really like to know is since when did you start playing with nba live? i'm betting your brothers were the one who influence you to take that game and play it right? i have been playing live since 1995 when it was first release. enjoying those old crazy days. :lol:
check out the other parts of the forum like the dynasty section. pretty neat dynasty there too.....

i started playing basketball games when i was like 4 or 5 years old...dr. j vs. larry bird on my dad's old commodore computer....then when my third oldest brother got genesis i started playing lakers vs. celtics and some of ea's other basketball games...i've been playing ever since..

i took a lot of butt whoopings from my brothers but it made me get better so i wouldn't be left out of their tournaments and smack talk.... :D

and oh yeah

don't mind what other people say/speculate just stick to who you are and get to know the real person to someone you would like to interact with. also i suggest you check out the getting to know NLSC profiles we have here....it gives you a picture to what the community is really here about. maybe you can post your profile there too sometime. peace out and smile :cool:

it's okay...everyone here seems really cool, i have no problems interacting w/ everyone. maybe i'll post my profile soon and thanks for the info. :cool:
Lady Of Rage

Postby Lady Of Rage on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:12 am

Old School Fool wrote:Welcome to the Forums.

thanks old school and everybody who's welcoming me, nlsc is great..(Y)

Cloudy wrote:Welcome, soon you'll see your topics posted in the Hardwood Classics... 8-)
Good luck, you're from?

hi cloudy...what are the hardwood classics? anyway, i'm from all over because my dad was in the military but i was born in germany and lived there 'til i was 2 or something and then i moved constantly...i'm an all-american girl though. :D
Lady Of Rage

Postby Its_asdf on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:16 am

Hardwood Classics is a section in the forums that holds older topics that were popular, entertaining, funny, etc. I think there was also a thread in there similar to this one too I believe.....

Anyway, enjoy your stay.
Its_asdf
I'm kind of a big deal.

Postby Lady Of Rage on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:18 am

Dr. Funky wrote:Hardwood Classics is a section in the forums that holds older topics that were popular, entertaining, funny, etc. I think there was also a thread in there similar to this one too I believe.....

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

oh okay...... :?: hey, why would this topic fit in that category? all anyone has really done is said welcome. :D
Lady Of Rage

Postby COOLmac© on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:24 am

^^^ that's because boys here get too excited if they get to know a girl is in the forum :lol:
ayways go check it out sometime. it's in the uppermost part of the forum. a lot of funny things in there. and it gets you back into history of this place (Y) 8-)
COOLmac©

PreviousNext

Return to Hardwood Classics