D43 - Ultimate Conspiracy Roster (Spin-Off)

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

D43 - Ultimate Conspiracy Roster (Spin-Off)

Postby ZionVain on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:53 am

TGsoGood wrote:I'm suprised by the lack of comments.
This is epic work and will be greatly appreciated.

>>>
Im not surprised at all...
guy is workin for NBA 2k undercover...forcing gamers to buy original games cuz Charles Barkley have a point...they are greedy bastards...earning billions of dollars but they cannot pay 100K to retired players. This dude is laim, and we offer him money to show us roster working...it is obvious that he is 2K hypocrate cuz, they pay him to spread fake work and to force stupid monkeys to buy original games. Roster is Easy to edit if u put some time in it...NBA 2K does that becuz their games selling is in down stage. I still love pirate versions cuz I can mod it for free and my friends everything without to be a slave of a Steam and greedy bastards. Barkley is right...they are only morons and fools who cares about money not for us players and assotiations.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K17 Modding by Andrew on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:29 am.
Reason: If this isn't a Hardwood Classic, I don't know what is!
ZionVain

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - WIP - PC

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:08 am

ZionVain wrote:

>>>
guy is workin for NBA 2k undercover...forcing gamers to buy original games cuz Charles Barkley have a point...they are greedy bastards...earning billions of dollars but they cannot pay 100K to retired players. This dude is laim, and we offer him money to show us roster working...it is obvious that he is 2K hypocrate cuz, they pay him to spread fake work and to force stupid monkeys to buy original games. Roster is Easy to edit if u put some time in it...NBA 2K does that becuz their games selling is in down stage. I still love pirate versions cuz I can mod it for free and my friends everything without to be a slave of a Steam and greedy bastards. Barkley is right...they are only morons and fools who cares about money not for us players and assotiations.

Wait, what?

What the hell are you talking about? Who are you claiming is working for 2K undercover? And what are you calling "easy"?

Please clarify before you get banned.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: D43 - Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster - RELEASED - PC

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:54 pm

This is actually hilarious, and you are not very bright.

I was heavily critical of 2k18 because of gameplay issues. I refused to mod it or even play it, I wouldn't upload videos to my youtube channel of 2K18 either. And I've been posting NBA Live 19 videos for the last couple weeks also exclusively.

Not only that, I don't support pirated users for obvious reasons. The fact that you use excuses to pirate the game, while shitting on the company, but getting hundreds of hours of entertainment on it for free, really says a lot about you and your character. Think about that concept for a second.

Also, you think that I just edited the roster, and it's that easy? Real modders around here know how much work goes into this. It's using different modding tools, finding all the faces, watching videos of the players to get the signature shots right, providing the players with the right ratings/tendencies so they play right on the court and so sim stats are right, etc.

Not to mention the portrait/art creations foe the roster. Each portrait takes roughly an hour to make, and there are about 170 in this roster. This roster alone took me well over 200 hours to put together.

How dare you come in here and accuse me of being undercover for 2K, insult my work, insult the company, steal a game for your enjoyment while shitting on the company who made it, etc.

You need a reality check, be better than this man. This is completely unacceptable behavior.

Grow up.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:45 pm

Seriously, this is the first time I've seen a modder accused of being a 2K plant, and the "logic" behind the accusation/conspiracy theory is something else.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:20 pm

ZionVain wrote:

>>>

Please, please come back and acknowledge your ignorance, stupidity and hatred.

Kind of sick of "hit and run" comments like this, that have no backing and are full of lies.

Be a man, come back, and acknowledge your stupid comment.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:38 pm

This guy is member since 2 years, 3 posts, 2 requests and this poor comment which deserves a ban.
You've got 10 pages of feedback, dont waste your time with this kind of post.
sticky-fingers

Postby Andrew on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 pm

No doubt. The piracy remark alone is grounds for a ban. It's just such a bewildering accusation that I'm interested to see the follow-up first.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:24 am

I appreciate that guys, but it's still an attack on my character. I get this on youtube sometimes, where someone will make a comment like "Dude is playing on easy", and I'll make a comment that I'm playing on all-star, and prove it, and the person will never comment back.

It's really annoying, and from now on I'm calling it a "hit and run", because it's simply what it is. It's a cowards way of handling things, and I'm sick of dealing with this on social media.

So this coward, who isn't very bright, needs to come back here and explain himself.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:24 pm

I know the feeling. I did a Wayback Wednesday video feature where I replaced Dell Curry with Steph Curry in NBA Live 95. In addition to the main feature, I uploaded the full games with Steph replacing his Dad. Someone posted a comment calling me a dummy and telling me it was Dell, not Steph; this despite the title and description clearly explaining what was going on. When I pointed this out, they deleted their comment.

On one hand, at least they didn't double-down on it. They saw they were mistaken and weren't too proud to retract their comment. On the other hand, acknowledgement would've been nice. I guess they admitted to being wrong in not so many words - indeed, no words at all - but still.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Andrew wrote:I know the feeling. I did a Wayback Wednesday video feature where I replaced Dell Curry with Steph Curry in NBA Live 95. In addition to the main feature, I uploaded the full games with Steph replacing his Dad. Someone posted a comment calling me a dummy and telling me it was Dell, not Steph; this despite the title and description clearly explaining what was going on. When I pointed this out, they deleted their comment.

On one hand, at least they didn't double-down on it. They saw they were mistaken and weren't too proud to retract their comment. On the other hand, acknowledgement would've been nice. I guess they admitted to being wrong in not so many words - indeed, no words at all - but still.

Indeed similar.

It's not looking like this coward will come back. I want to give it another day or so though.

I keep re-reading his statement (what I can of it, it's poorly put together) and it's starting to be more funny to, rather than the initial "pissed off" that I was.

Unreal.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:59 pm

I think that's the best way to look at it, because it's complete and utter nonsense. Clearly he's got some strong opinions about the quality of the games (understandable) and believes that piracy is therefore appropriate (uh, no), and is just looking for a way to spout those opinions while feeling self-righteous. The idea that 2K would be using modding to "force" people to buy the retail/legal version - and modding a title they're no longer actively supporting and will likely soon shut down the servers for besides - is just incredibly silly.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:01 am

Dee4Three wrote:
ZionVain wrote:

>>>

Kind of sick of "hit and run" comments like this, that have no backing and are full of lies.

>>>
1ST OF ALL LITTLE FAG...STUPIDITY IS ONLY YOUR TROUBLE HERE...SINCE U'VE BEEN SO HYPE AFTER MY STATEMENT I ALREADY KNOW THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH (YEAH ME - WE, WHO CREATED MOST OF THE MODS FOR 2K12 AND 2K14 , FOR FREE , WE NEVER COMPLAINED OR GETS HYPED SO IDIOTICALLY LIKE U LITTLE FAG BOY). YO JUST A 2K BITCH, HYPOCRATE USED BY SLAVE OWNERS...U KNOW NOTHING BOUT MODDING...IF U DO THE MODS, I'LL GIVE U THE CHANCE TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE HERE, AND LIKE WE - THE MODDERS FROM 2K12 LIKE WE DID IT FOR FREE AND SHOWED TO OUR FANS FOR FREE, SHOW US FOR FREE HOW SMART U ARE. SINCE U DONT HAVE YOUR OWN DEEDS PROVEN STEP BY STEP, AND U GOT CAUGHT IN HYPE AFTER MY STATEMENT, AND CALLING OUT TRUE MODDERS WHO DID MODS FOR FREE BACK IN MY 2013-2016 PERIOD, CUZ I DONT WORK FOR MONEY AND I AINT NOBODIES BITCH LIKE U , SLAVE OF 2K SLAVERY OWNERS , U CANNOT PROVE NOTHING AND I ALREADY ADDRESSED EVERYTHING AGAINST YOU , IT'LL BE SOONER THE END OF YOUR LIES. U MAY BAN ME, BUT WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOW HOW ARE YOU. LITTLE 2K SLAVE. AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME NAMES...U WROTE WAAAY TOO MUCH WORDS OVERHYPED. THE INNOCENT PEOPLE DONT MAKE SO MUCH NOISE LOW IQ 2K SLAVE.
ZionVain

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:13 am

So u dont know nutthinn bout moddin since u didnt show how...like we did in every video step by step 2012-2016...you are nutthin boy...cuz yo proven shit here...why'd ya treatin me with da ban if the truth doesnt hurt ya ??? Only coward liar cry to report the guy if truth is to much real to deal with it. Sooo lil cowardly boy - or should I say girl...Ya pathetic. Reporting me and ban me, dont make the truth different, yo just full of shit like every copy fake modders here that Ive delt with in 4 years. Not only yo a 2K slave bitch...they 've been usin ya like a worst gold digga ho' . Till the end of a day, u'll sleep well...but without deeds to prove ya truth and yo innocence lil' slave boy. 2k ho.
ZionVain

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:20 am

ZionVain wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
ZionVain wrote:

>>>

>>>
1ST OF ALL LITTLE FAG...STUPIDITY IS ONLY YOUR TROUBLE HERE...SINCE U'VE BEEN SO HYPE AFTER MY STATEMENT I ALREADY KNOW THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH (YEAH ME - WE, WHO CREATED MOST OF THE MODS FOR 2K12 AND 2K14 , FOR FREE , WE NEVER COMPLAINED OR GETS HYPED SO IDIOTICALLY LIKE U LITTLE FAG BOY). YO JUST A 2K BITCH, HYPOCRATE USED BY SLAVE OWNERS...U KNOW NOTHING BOUT MODDING...IF U DO THE MODS, I'LL GIVE U THE CHANCE TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE HERE, AND LIKE WE - THE MODDERS FROM 2K12 LIKE WE DID IT FOR FREE AND SHOWED TO OUR FANS FOR FREE, SHOW US FOR FREE HOW SMART U ARE. SINCE U DONT HAVE YOUR OWN DEEDS PROVEN STEP BY STEP, AND U GOT CAUGHT IN HYPE AFTER MY STATEMENT, AND CALLING OUT TRUE MODDERS WHO DID MODS FOR FREE BACK IN MY 2013-2016 PERIOD, CUZ I DONT WORK FOR MONEY AND I AINT NOBODIES BITCH LIKE U , SLAVE OF 2K SLAVERY OWNERS , U CANNOT PROVE NOTHING AND I ALREADY ADDRESSED EVERYTHING AGAINST YOU , IT'LL BE SOONER THE END OF YOUR LIES. U MAY BAN ME, BUT WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOW HOW ARE YOU. LITTLE 2K SLAVE. AND PLEASE STOP CALLING ME NAMES...U WROTE WAAAY TOO MUCH WORDS OVERHYPED. THE INNOCENT PEOPLE DONT MAKE SO MUCH NOISE LOW IQ 2K SLAVE.

Oh my god... this might be the funniest yet most concerning thing I have ever read.

I have never charged a penny for a mod, I've never made a cent, I don't even have a paypal account. I released all three of my rosters for free, but didn't support the pirated versions of the game. I don't even have adfly links or any other links on ANY of my downloads over the last 4 years. I DO the mods, I created all three of my rosters, and the people who contributed work to the projects received full credit, and we had a great working relationship. I literally spent hundreds of hours of my free time to provide rosters to the community for nothing, not one cent. I don't know nothing about modding? I provided video tutorials in the NBA 2K17 section, showing (with commentary) how to use the Limnono Modifier, add music to the jukebox, create and insert portraits, etc. ALL OF WHICH is knowledge that I had to have in order to make these rosters. Do you have any idea how stupid you look here? I also ended up being proficient with cheat engine in order to change team names, team locations, arenas, etc. How the HELL am I a fake modder who hasn't shown anything?

None of my work on my three rosters has been copied. It's either originals by me, or mods by the community that I received permission for, and I gave credit in the credits.

Who the hell are you? Overhyped? You came at me with ridiculous accusations that have absolutely no backing, you attacked my character for absolutely no reason.

Little fag? Little fag boy? What kind of fool talks like that? How much stupidity could possibly exist in one persons head? You think that's cool? 99.9% of people reading this, or seeing paragraphs like this with this type of content (And writing style) think that you are a complete ass, a total waste of time, and really dumb to boot.

I don't work for 2K, I don't work for EA, all my mods have been for free, none of my mod downloads have ever contained adfly links, and I refused to provide a roster file because I didn't want to support the pirated versions of the game.

You need to grow up, learn how to communicate, and be a better human being. Your post is actual really concerning, and I am worried about you and people like you in regular walks of life. If you talk like this on here, and make assumptions like this on here, I can only imagine how you act out in the real world.

You have problems, but we won't see them anymore on the NLSC because you will be banned. But, hopefully you learn your lesson.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:23 am

No wonder that people gets ignoring ya...and u dont have comments on ''your work'' cuz you reporting truth and dont have deeds to prove your ''KNOWLEDGE'' !!! Anybody can make the roster, but nobody will do that to Steamm or 2K cuz we are in war with those people for years. we support Charles Barkley statements...u support yo slave pwners from 2K. True modders (like we from 2012-2016) dont make 2K or Steam happy. It makes gamers our fans happy u low IQ liar slave of 2K.
ZionVain

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:29 am

Only who needs to grew up is you...boy...u are pathetic Ive been here 3 days ago and now Im active and u are here waiting infront PC and sweating like a guilty pig...yo know why...cuz u aint got no life...you responded imediatelly here...its pathetic boy...I cannot be every second here cuz of my work but somehow u've been follow weverything and respond within a second. It is obvious that you are admin and u have no life sitting infront PC and checking forums billions of words like some maniac. Some of us must work u imbecile. And little fag...true NBA players and fans talking better than yo sof faggots words. If you dont have deeds boy...why'd ya wrote billions of words above ??? Yo pathetic. Go kill yaself looser. Guy just responded within a second ...and tell me who erote here3 days ago that I have no life. Yo pathetic boy. Seeeeek 4 da fukin help . Loosa.
ZionVain

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:34 am

ZionVain wrote:Only who needs to grew up is you...boy...u are pathetic Ive been here 3 days ago and now Im active and u are here waiting infront PC and sweating like a guilty pig...yo know why...cuz u aint got no life...you responded imediatelly here...its pathetic boy...I cannot be every second here cuz of my work but somehow u've been follow weverything and respond within a second. It is obvious that you are admin and u have no life sitting infront PC and checking forums billions of words like some maniac. Some of us must work u imbecile. And little fag...true NBA players and fans talking better than yo sof faggots words. If you dont have deeds boy...why'd ya wrote billions of words above ??? Yo pathetic. Go kill yaself looser. Guy just responded within a second ...and tell me who erote here3 days ago that I have no life. Yo pathetic boy. Seeeeek 4 da fukin help . Loosa.

Nice selective reading.

Your stupidity is unreal.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:34 am

Giva us the DEEDS boy. Or should I say girl. We modders from 2012 - 2016 have every video step by step. But yo aint got nuthin boy...anothe fake copy modder - so-called NBA fan. I bet ya cannot even wipe ya own ass w/o yo mutter. Getta fuk outta here faggy. 2K slave lil ho. I feel sry 4 ya.
ZionVain

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:42 am

Do you even realize how stupid this is?

I'm thinking this has to be trolling. No way you can be serious with any of this stuff.

If it's serious, I'm concerned that someone like you is out in the real world.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 am

Show us how u mod da fukin process step by step. You showing videos of already modded game and telling that you have modded. Getta fak outta here boy. Yo aint moddin nothin !!! ...u must be some Phillippinnos islander. DDS texture importing is waaay too easy. Every NBA game have similar Iff files only modern games packed well those files in 1 huge pack...you know the guy named by Vlad ...who suddenlly disappeared after he fucked so many people for money and fake RED MC...sooo...we, modders...we know that probably there's no Vlad or any moron who offers u mods or tools for money. It was 2K employeers undercover. Jus' like U faggy. U really think that people are dumb to buy anything online from fake morons without deeds. ??? U really think that nobody would know. ??? U must be reatrd who steppin accross the corpses meanning that 2K and Steam are sooo pure innocent. They stealing from people years and years. And you just another fake bitch. Since the moment you've wrote THAT U WILL BAN AND REPORT ME...I knew that we were right about you. Sajonara
Last edited by ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZionVain

Postby laroche23 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 am

ZionVain wrote:Only who needs to grew up is you...boy...u are pathetic Ive been here 3 days ago and now Im active and u are here waiting infront PC and sweating like a guilty pig...yo know why...cuz u aint got no life...you responded imediatelly here...its pathetic boy...I cannot be every second here cuz of my work but somehow u've been follow weverything and respond within a second. It is obvious that you are admin and u have no life sitting infront PC and checking forums billions of words like some maniac. Some of us must work u imbecile. And little fag...true NBA players and fans talking better than yo sof faggots words. If you dont have deeds boy...why'd ya wrote billions of words above ??? Yo pathetic. Go kill yaself looser. Guy just responded within a second ...and tell me who erote here3 days ago that I have no life. Yo pathetic boy. Seeeeek 4 da fukin help . Loosa.

stupidity at the highest level , thanks @dee4three for everything u ´ve done for us , a big big thank u .........................................#ignore all the haters # again THANKS !
laroche23

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 am

hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ZionVain on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 am

Show us how u mod da fukin process step by step. You showing videos of already modded game and telling that you have modded. Getta fak outta here boy. Yo aint moddin nothin !!! ...u must be some Phillippinnos islander. DDS texture importing is waaay too easy. Every NBA game have similar Iff files only modern games packed well those files in 1 huge pack...you know the guy named by Vlad ...who suddenlly disappeared after he fucked so many people for money and fake RED MC...sooo...we, modders...we know that probably there's no Vlad or any moron who offers u mods or tools for money. It was 2K employeers undercover. Jus' like U faggy. U really think that people are dumb to buy anything online from fake morons without deeds. ??? U really think that nobody would know. ??? U must be reatrd who steppin accross the corpses meanning that 2K and Steam are sooo pure innocent. They stealing from people years and years. And you just another fake bitch. Since the moment you've wrote THAT U WILL BAN AND REPORT ME...I knew that we were right about you. Sajonara
ZionVain

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:51 am

ZionVain wrote:Show us how u mod da fukin process step by step. You showing videos of already modded game and telling that you have modded. Getta fak outta here boy. Yo aint moddin nothin !!! ...u must be some Phillippinnos islander. DDS texture importing is waaay too easy. Every NBA game have similar Iff files only modern games packed well those files in 1 huge pack...you know the guy named by Vlad ...who suddenlly disappeared after he fucked so many people for money and fake RED MC...sooo...we, modders...we know that probably there's no Vlad or any moron who offers u mods or tools for money. It was 2K employeers undercover. Jus' like U faggy. U really think that people are dumb to buy anything online from fake morons without deeds. ??? U really think that nobody would know. ??? U must be reatrd who steppin accross the corpses meanning that 2K and Steam are sooo pure innocent. They stealing from people years and years. And you just another fake bitch. Since the moment you've wrote THAT U WILL BAN AND REPORT ME...I knew that we were right about you. Sajonara

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Next

Return to Hardwood Classics