Need help with women?

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby Chris_23 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:36 pm

Laxation wrote:
Chris_23 wrote:obnoxious alpha males

women love obnoxious alpha males :cool:

I know they do. But men in trouble with women do not. I have once taken the same approach you described in the beginning, going hardcore, competitive challenging -better than other males around- attitude. It does work, but it does not -help- anyone in trouble. You cannot take average Joe who gets his average grades in average highschool and has average friends and make him into a success in relationships just by telling them black and white facts.

What you say -is- correct, but it's in wrong format, in black and white and without explanations. Yes, confidence is everything! But how does saying that to that same average Joe help him? What, 'hey Joe, build condifence like me!'?

That won't do it. If you want to help, give them gradual help, step by step help, not the hardcore harsh truth of it all at once. it won't help and will merely make people feel even more hopeless as a result :)
Chris_23

Postby Laxation on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:41 pm

as opposed to your bullshit about staying friends, telling them how you feel?

of course without the theory behind what Im saying, its not gonna make much sense... but at least its leading everyone in the right direction, and Im not about to write a 200page booklet to fill everyone in.

If anyone wants to read one though, go read David DeAngelo's book... He was one of the guys I learnt from - definately the most mainstream of them
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force

Postby Nick on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:43 pm

Laxation wrote:go to a shopping centre and ask every girl there - if they would rather a challenge, or some needy loser telling them how he feels.

And i spose you've done that before have ya? Gone into a mall and done a survey? Look i'm not denying that girls do like a challege. I've seen it before aswell. But you know what, some girls are needy losers who need a needy loser. It all depends on personality dude.
IN FACT, one of my friends (a girl) told me this (her exact words btw)
" 'You want me but you cant have me', fuck that is hot"

Yeah. They do exist.

Laxation wrote:Your generalisation is worse than mine, because at least mine is true...

And which generalisation is that? :lol:

Look I do agree with some, if not most of the stuff that has been said. It can be helpful. But it must be taken with a grain of salt because it's obvious you've read most of your "tips" on the internet, put them into practice, and they've worked. And good on ya for sharing the ways. God knows i could've used it years ago. But some of the stuff is wrong and only applies to one certain personality of a girl. So i just don't disagree with the notion that "this is the ONLY way it should be" when every girl is different. You just can't make crazy generalisations like that because it doesn't apply to everyone. And a lot of pubescent teens are going to soak these tips in, and if it doesn't apply to their situation they'll fuck their potential relationships up. I guess just wanted to act as a disclaimer/warning sign to stop that.

edit: oh for fuck's sake another 4 posts popped up while i was writing :lol:
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:46 pm

26 MONTHS????????
YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 26 MONTHS?

It's been 26 months since I've had a girlfriend. That's what I meant.

Thanks for your advice, i'll tell my douchefriend to shut the hell up.
Jugs

Postby mvpshaq32 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:50 pm

What do you guys actually talk about when you're on a date?
mvpshaq32
Foots in Asses!

Postby --- on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:00 pm

I pretty much skipped to the bottom because I can't be fucked reading the whole things, but....

MSN = friend zone

stay away from it, it's horrible. trust me, it'll get you nowhere. building rapport over the computer is such a bad idea. msn does not convey your personality (if you have one) and more often than not its the #1 reason why conversations can get boring. and if the conversations get boring, then she'll think you're boring. you get the idea. and jugs, tell your friend to fuck off and quit nagging her. his utter persistence will:

I don't believe that. I knew this foreign girl who was shy and didn't really talk that much. One day she came down to the local courts to watch everyone play and she looked really fine, so I started talking to her. She sorta seemed nervous and then I asked her how long she had been in NZ and she said not long (I can't remember the exact time). Anyway, I asked her if she wanted to come to a party this weekend and she said yeah and gave me her number.

I was texting back and forth and leading up to the party just talking, then I found out the party wasn't happening for some gay reason. So, we kept messaging back and forth about pretty much nothing, then she asked if I had MSN. I had no idea what it was but then she explained and I went on there and we talked every day, and I got to know her really well. I liked her but I couldn't tell if she felt the same way. MSN got us really close. After only about 2 weeks of knowing her and actually seeing her just 3 times or so, we went out one night. It was me, her, a friend of mine (guy with girlfriend), and a friend of hers (girl).

It was a pretty good night, now that I look back on it, she must of liked me. She just didn't want to say it. But then, I wasn't convinced.

The way I figured she liked me was so messed up, sometimes I think I may be retarded. Heres how it happened. I had a friend over one day, and he was texting his girl off of my cell. Then he goes "How many times has this girl txt you?" I just said "I dunno" then it was silence for a while and he goes "Your inbox is pretty much filled with txt messages from her..." I was like "Shit, I've had to empty my inbox a few times too". Then it hit me. I was on Telecom. She was on Vodafone. I had a set amount of texts I could use in a month (too any other network) for $10. She was Vodafone, which costs 20c per text to my network. She had spent like $80 txting me. I wasn't helping her or anything really "friend-ish" so I knew she must of just liked talking to me for the sake of it, which means, she likes me.

Anyway, back to my main point. After I was convinced, we used MSN to talk, and we talked alot. I would only ever actually see her very rarely, because the holidays had just started (no school), no parties seemed to be happening, and the weather was to shit to ask her if she wanted to go out somewhere. Over MSN, we got closer and closer, until she actually just plain said it. "I love you"... "And not in the friend way". So, I asked her if she wanted to come out tomorrow night and she said yeah.

I took a friend. Mistake.

That night, it was like she was just asking for a fuck. It was pretty much sex with clothes on. But I couldn't do anything, because he had come as a friend without his girlfriend and I couldn't do that to him. After that night, we continued to talk on MSN and things just kept getting better. Until...

I could of had her, but I fucked it up by holding out to long, and never actually telling her I liked her and that I wanted to go out with her.

MSN was how we got close, and if I wasn't such a fuckwit and actually asked her out, it would of been perfect. So I think it is possible to get a girl through MSN, you just have to be more "aggressive", and not act like the friend.
---

Postby bigh0rt on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:13 pm

That night, it was like she was just asking for a fuck. It was pretty much sex with clothes on. But I couldn't do anything, because he had come as a friend without his girlfriend and I couldn't do that to him. After that night, we continued to talk on MSN and things just kept getting better. Until...

Ditching your friend would have been in violation of no known man laws. Pussy is the trump card - but only when you're certain you're getting it.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:20 pm

Jugs: When she says, "It'll all work out in the end," it's either: "he'll be happy with somebody else in the end" or "we'll finally have a relationship in the end."

I see. I'm hoping it's having a relationship. She did admit she "like him more than a friend"

Physical contact is important, but take it slow, always. Look for cues, such as good eye contact, lots of interest when talking, if she makes subtle gestures or light touching, etc. Don't worry if you guys haven't hugged yet, but that kinda stuff comes naturally.

Yeah I see, I had the impression that it comes naturally, wait for cues etc.

Big thing, don't have somebody ask a girl out for you. Big no-no. It shows that you don't have the guts to ask her out personally. There's nothing wrong with acquiring information, but having someone else to do the job doesn't work that way.

He thinks he's doing the right thing and I'll feel shitty if I make him stop but I have to make this benefit me in my OWN way, not his way. I think he's doing it as getting information, I didn't come up with the idea of telling him to ask her this stuff.
Jugs

Postby --- on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:37 pm

Jugs, I havn't really read much in this thread so excuse me if I have the story wrong, but if you don't get a hug or a kiss from this chick very often, its time to start showing the girl your serious. Also, tell your friend to stop asking her out for you. From what I have seen, it doesn't work. If a friend of a girl asked you out for her, would you be fully convinced? I wouldn't, I would have to talk to the girl to make sure before it went any further.

EDIT: Remember the titty rub rule.
---

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:42 pm

Jugs, I havn't really read much in this thread so excuse me if I have the story wrong, but if you don't get a hug or a kiss from this chick very often, its time to start showing the girl your serious.

We have yet to make direct physical contact, when walking with her im like 10cm away from her. Probably because I'm a shy ass motherfucker.

Also, tell your friend to stop asking her out for you. From what I have seen, it doesn't work. If a friend of a girl asked you out for her, would you be fully convinced? I wouldn't, I would have to talk to the girl to make sure before it went any further

I will, I'll get him to stop. He's only asked twice as "information gathering" techniques but yeah gots to make him stop.

Edit: WHAT"S THE TITTY RUB RULE?!!?! lol
Jugs

Postby --- on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:53 pm

Edit: WHAT"S THE TITTY RUB RULE?!!?! lol

Okay... let me ask you this. When you and her are standing together (wether it be watching something, listening to someone else, etc.) Does she stand real close, on an angle to you, so that her thighs, hips, arms touch you? If so, keep reading...

Does she stand like that and "fidget"? What is mean is... when girls stand still, they often stand with one leg bent, like this: http://www.artchive.com/artchive/p/port ... dscape.jpg

(who cares if its a painting, that is the exact stance :lol:)

But some girls stad like that and constantly move. Lightly swing, just move around for the sake of it. However, not alot of girls will do this when standing next to a guy that they don't want anything from :cheeky:

This could be a sign that she likes you: Stands in that stance, very close to you, and moves. Doesn't seem to obvious?

Does she rub her tit on your arm??? :lol:

If she does... its almost like watered-down foreplay...

EDIT: Almost forgot. You need physical contact. Do something, when you say bye, give her a hug. If theres no seats and she needs somewhere to sit, don't get up, get her to sit on your knee :lol: It shows that you want her
---

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:56 pm

Oh that rule.

Hasn't happened, LOL :(
Jugs

Postby [Q] on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:57 pm

wow. where do I start?

I think its obvious why she told you about her ex and the trust factor, she wants to see how you would react and if she could trust you. If i were you i would just express my feelings cos it seems she likes you but it might backfire and she might not be ready etc.

yeah this has happened to me, but what does it mean if she says "my friend" as opposed to "my ex boyfriend"? When she started telling me, somehow I knew it has her ex.

One girl I've just met, she's really good looking and quite reserved, I have a thing for the sophisticated/nose up in the air type. Then the other one is a girl I used to study with on the Island, she left for Holland a year before I did. We were good friends, then lost contact, and recently met up at a mutual friend's get together. She's attractive, but homely type attractive, like cute, not gorgeous. She's funny and quircky, she's a lot like me in that aspect.

But this other girl...she fine and her bum, oh her bum...eh..have a nice night fellas.

yeah I've learned in the past 3 years here at the University that the "homely type" you speak of always wins out.
The way I see it, the hot ones know they're hot and are stuck up and egotistical a lot of times. but the thing is that once you see another hot girl, it's like you can forget about the first hot girl. you might think about her once in a long while and think damn she was hot, but she won't cross your mind much after she's gone.
However, the cute funny homely types are the ones that always have you thinking about them afte they're long gone. in 3 years, I've met 2 girls like this. to be honest, at first I didn't really notice them at first, they're thos girls you'd see in a room and say she's cute, but not like the hot ones you'd check out for a long time. but after you get to know them and you learn that they're more well-rounded than the hot ones, somehow they become hotter (at least to me they become hotter). I find myself thinking about conversations I had with them or things I did with them more often than the time I saw some hot chick I know.

Laxation wrote:
this girl I know

For how long? Check #2…

um I met her like a year ago, but never really talked to her. I'd say hi if I saw her on campus, but we'd never stop and talk.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby --- on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 pm

Damn. Now you gotta really work fast.

Another thing. When your somewhere really loud, and she wants to talk to you (or really quiet, and she wants to whisper in your ear) does she almost kiss and talk at the same time?

This happened to me 2 nights ago, I went to a big Christmas in the park show with 3 girl-friends of mine (god that sounds gay. I mean 3 girls that I am friends with). 1 of them is a lesbian. 1 of them is bi-sexual. 1 of them is straight and fucking hot (in fact I asked her out randomly 3 years ago before we met and became friends). The two bi/les chicks have been going out off and on and they recently got back together. Anyway, during the fireworks show the straight chick was trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear her, so she was like yelling in my ear... I wasn't really listening because she was pretty much kissing the side of my face.

I didn't think much of it until I was texting someone and she came over to me and asked who I was texting, I said my cousin because we were gonna meet up in town, and she was reading what I was sending him, but she was like putting her face up against mine to see, and talking doing that same thing she did earlier. She always hugs me too and does the tit thing. I think I might bookmark this thread now :lol:
---

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:11 pm

I was gonna "make a move" during Borat but you know that naked fighting scene? That popped up on the screen and it was too hilarious/disgusting to miss and we were too caught up in the hilarity of Borat.

I should've taken her to a boring movie lol.
Jugs

Postby BigKaboom2 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 pm

This is a crazy freakin' thread. I don't mean to spam it up, but it's really very funny. Flite could teach a college class on his sociological theories! :idea:
BigKaboom2

Postby j.23 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 pm

Does she rub her tit on your arm???

flite, i used to think you were nuts with this comment, but its true. this chick at work keeps rubbing her tit on my arm. and its not like we're jammed in a corridor where her tits HAVE TO rub against my arm, we can be having a casual conversation, and she'll just slide her body against my arm. its pretty comical actually, lol
j.23

Postby Laxation on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:39 pm

OK Jugs - from what she is saying about you (dont want a relationship, bla bla bla), it sounds like she feels affection towards you, not attraction.

Affection is what comes from friendship, and is next to useless when trying to get girls to like you.

Actions speak louder than words, and her actions are: NOT going out with you
Whilst her words say: I like you

You need to cut her out of your life... tell your friend to shut the fuck up on pain of death, and stop talking to her.
This will do 2 things:
1. You will be able to get over her much easier
2. If anything will make her want you, this will. People want what they cant have.

All those things she is saying Jugs, they sound exactly what I heard earlier this year, and I wasted 6 months on that whore :evil: Don't waste that long dude... move on
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force

Postby Laxation on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:41 pm

Heres another article to delve deeper into this shit...

Has this ever happened to you? You meet a nice woman, you have a good connection (aka "Chemistry") and end up talking to her for a while. Then you run into her a while later, say hi, and still everything seems great. After running into her a few more times you start to get the idea that she may like you. So then a few weeks later you go to ask her out, but she is cold, distant, and won't say hi. Worse, when you do ask her, she says "Oh, let's just be friends."

Yeah, you got Friendzoned.

But do you know why? Of course, we can all respect the fact that you did not ask her out because you did not want to appear to pushy, too agressive, or just after sex. But did you realize that there is a good chance your lack of action may have sent a very bad message to her. You in fact may have told her "I am not asking you out because you are too fat, too ugly, or too stupid for me." You could also be sending the message of "I am gay, I am sexually inexperienced, or I am taken." Which is worse? Probably the first one, because it's an insult to her. That's right, you may have actually insulted her by not asking her out!

Most men who are confident understand that they must ask a woman out on a date to find out if they have any chemistry with each other. Unless you take that step, you'll never be able to present yourself in the light of being a mature and adult male who is interested in a partner for a mature relationship. And face it, women expect to get hit on by guys. While they may turn you down (by giving excuses or not answering their phone when you call their number) at the same time you did compliment them AND tell them you are a mature and adult male.

And face it, women have been expecting men to hit on them, and when a guy doesn't do that ... it's an insult. It leaves the woman wondering what's wrong. She will most likely doubt her appearance (looks, body, weight) and that's just not a good thing. The role of the man has always been to do two things:
Ask her on a date
Respectfully get a goodnight kiss after the date
Any guy who does not do these two things may present him in a light that in unfavorable to the woman. Quite simply, when you insult a woman or fail to ask her out, she is going to do everything in her power to still treat you nicely. After all, many women are raised that peoples feelings are important, and they do need to take care not to be cruel or mean to you. This may partly explain why women rarely will say "No" when you ask them for their phone number or on a date. Instead, they will make excuses (such as "I have to talk to my brother about something really important.") or simply don't answer or return your phone calls. This is an easier way of saying "No" to the pestering and desperate guy who is after her.

Instead of being cruel to you, and especially in the case of a woman you see frequently (i.e., at school or work) she will realize that your dating and social skills are immature, under developed, and quite frankly child-like. Yes, you have never been taught how to court and date a woman, have you? Just like learning to ride a bike, social skills need to be taught and learned. You will make mistakes along the way, but with practice you will be able to pick out women who do not meet your standards after being with them for only a short time, ask out more attractive and socially skilled women, and have more fun with them as well. However, with your child like social skills, she is going to treat you like a child.

This is where it gets bad. As a "child" to her, she'll be very nice to you. Inviting you over, talking to you on the phone, being nice to you, and basically paying you a fair amount of attention. You, of course, will be confused on why she does not want to take it to the next level, but for her there is NO next level. Just like a mother would never have sex with her son, she will never place you in the realm of sexually active and mature prospects to be with. That is what the father is for - the mature man - and you are not he, and can never be.

How do you know if you are friendzoned? Simple. Any of these are good indicators of being Friendzoned:
No sexual activity with her
Talking on the phone or email for hours
Talking about emotional issues, such as why you are single
Talking about problems, such as depression or stress
Talking about other men or women in romantic situations (i.e., she has a crush on a guy but it's not you)
You pay her way everywhere
You're her personal taxi service
She makes you wait for more than 15 minutes when you meet up
You spend hours shopping with her but she does not buy you anything substantial (i.e., sweater, shoes.)
She goes on dates with other guys
She has a boyfriend
She gives her number to other guys
She flirts with other guys
In case it's not completely obvious, a lack of a mature and intimate relationship is the #1 reason why she is not interested in you. Remember, yuo presented yourself as a sexually nuetered person, like a little boy, and she is interested in an adult, a man, a provider and protector. While she may want children down the line, she probably does not want an emotionally immature and insecure big baby to take care of.

For that very reason alone, it is very important to take note about your behavior. If you do anything that comes across as needy, dependant, or desperate, like a child needing support from his mother, there is a good chance you will turn her off. As the boyfriend/husband you are supposed to be the strong one and provide HER with a shoulder to cry on, protect her, and help her out. Many guys make the mistake of treating their GF/wife like their therapist, which is a very bad move. If you want a therapist, let me point out that dumping all your emotional crap on your woman will quickly drive her away. This is not to say that you can never have a bad day, and you cannot be upset when your dog dies or worse, but you cannot be an insecure and over-emotional little boy.

You have to grow up and act like an adult if you want a mature woman. So, in that regards, think about how you would ask a woman out. What would a mature man do? He'd probably talk to her for a few minutes, determine if he liked her, and then ask for her phone number. He'd tell her that he'd call her and then he would move on to other prospects (women) at the venue and continue on. He knows that not all women are great, and for that reason he needs to keep looking around. After enough dates, he'll pick the best one to stick with. Women expect this, and unless you deliver ... you're not going to be treated like an adult, either.

Just don't do it again. Next time you see her, compliment her on the fact that she seems to be pretty cool, and tell her to give you her phone number and tell her you'll call her and ask her on a date. Notice that you are not asking - you are telling. You may want to try by asking if she has email first, and if she does then have her write it down. As she is writing it down, tell her to put her phone number there.

Now, you need to wait about 5-7 days to call her back, which is why you don't tell her WHEN you're going to call. You want to create a little anticipation so you can judge how interested she is in you.

When you call her, you also need to show her that you are a take-charge kind of guy. Women like to be with a guy who can make decisions, who knows what he wants, and goes for it. So, simply put, you need to know where you are going to take her, and when!

For a first date, it's important to remember that you are NOT trying to entertain her by taking her to a fancy place or the latest opera, NOT trying to show off your financial flexibility by purchasing her time (with dinner, movies, or gifts), and you are NOT going to over-step your boundries and do something that would make her feel like a slut or like you are going to take advantage of her on the first date (read: you're not going to just fuck her.)

The ideal first date is simple - literally! You should offer to take her to a Starbucks or a upscale local bar that is reasonably quiet and clean. A gentleman always pays for his date, and since you don't even know this woman in a romantic sense, you will want to understand that buying every woman a $20 dinner, $9 movie ticket, and $10 in alcohol can be a very expensive proposition. In addition, it deflects from her getting to know you. Taking her to a movie prevents her from talking to you, and from you getting to know her. Inviting her to a movie at your place just screams "I want to fuck you!" which is a bad move for any long term relationship just starting out.

So this is why a nice quiet place is ideal. You want a place where she and you can just talk. You want to invite her so she knows that she is there to be with YOU, and YOU alone. A woman could have an out of town boyfriend, and if you offer dinner and dancing, she's going to know full well that (1) you're an idiot buying her time and (2) you're a sucker who she can take advantage of and then blow off at the end of the night. Don't be the sucker!

Now if you invite her out, you will get one of three responses, like in this example:

Him: Hey, it's Marcus, what's up?
Her: Nothing much, how are you?
Him: I'm great. Hey, how would you like to go on a date with me, say this Thursday to the wonderfully exciting Starbucks at 4th and G streets downtown, say Tuesday at 7:00? I hear they have monster truck racing that night.

Now, you will get one of three responses, as follows:

1. Acceptance
Her: Oooh, yeah, that would be great. I'll bring my ear plugs.

2. Acceptance with a counter offer
Her: Oooh, yeah, that would be great, but I have class that night. Can we do Wednesday instead?

3. Excuse (turn down)
Her: Oooh, yeah, that would be great, but I have class that night.

Notice the first two are acceptance, and she's going to be there. The third one, however, is an EXCUSE. Most women cannot just flat out say "Hey, you know what, I'm just not that into you, so I can't go on a date." or "No." basically. Instead, they give you EXCUSES.

Notice the first two options - a yes and a yes with an excuse BUT also a counter offer. This shows she is interested and wants to see you. But the third one ... no counter offer, just an excuse. Believe me I have heard all sorts of excuses, like...

> I have to have an important talk with my brother
> I'm not sure I can make it
> I have to work
> I have plans already
> I have to floss my teeth

Now you have two opportunities of what to do here. The first it to accept the fact that she may not quite like you yet, or at all for that matter. If you moved too fast and asked her on a date without making small talk and seeing if there was *any* chemistry there, then you deserve to get shot down. You cannot just walk up to a woman, talk for 30-60 seconds, and ask her on a date. You actually have to get to know her a *little* and see if you guys click. So, in that case, you accept the excuse and move on.

The second is to blow through the excuses. This is a show of confidence and may or may not work. In the past, I have heard every stupid excuse and I will totally call her on it. "What? That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Is that the best you can do?" or "Come on, I've heard that a million times. You really need to try harder to shoot me down." or "That was really sad. You're not doing anything, and I can tell. What, are you afraid to go out and have a good time? And here I thought you could have been a cool person!" Then you tease her for not being able to have a good time, and see where it goes. If you can do this with confidence you may get a date. But you still have a lot of work to do.

When you do get the date, do pay her way, but don't go some place that is so expensive that she feels obligated in any way. A nice cheap dinner and 2-3 drinks at the most should be about fine. Of course, you want to START with one drink. If at the end of the drink the date is going poorly, you can just finish your drink and call it a night. If things are going good, though, you can move on to other items and keep it going. If things are going bad... you can end it. And you should!

Okay, that's the end of this article. Go read my next article on idea for first dates to get more information on what to do next!
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:53 pm

When I asked her to go to the movies with me, I got a counter offer. something like "it's nice weather on saturday, do you wanna hang out before during the day"

I feel what you're saying but just letting her go? That's kinda hard lol.

Get on msn you old dawg, Laxation.

Edit: the more and more I think about it, the more I agree with the article. I've spoken to her on the phone for hours, msn-ed her for hours.

Ugh, another one bites the dust (N) .
Jugs

Postby Srbija on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:20 pm

Jugs, how old are you ? :lol:
Srbija
Jayceon Taylor ™

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:27 pm

ZOMG I GOT HER TO ADMIT TO ME SHE LIKES ME.

LOL.
Jugs

Postby Laxation on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:52 pm

sort of... :lol:
Laxation
Just wants to Tri-Force

Postby Jugs on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:55 pm

You just be playing hating. I refused to tell her I only want to be her friend cos thats a lie lol.
Jugs

Postby Jackal on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:18 pm

yeah I've learned in the past 3 years here at the University that the "homely type" you speak of always wins out.
The way I see it, the hot ones know they're hot and are stuck up and egotistical a lot of times. but the thing is that once you see another hot girl, it's like you can forget about the first hot girl. you might think about her once in a long while and think damn she was hot, but she won't cross your mind much after she's gone.
However, the cute funny homely types are the ones that always have you thinking about them afte they're long gone. in 3 years, I've met 2 girls like this. to be honest, at first I didn't really notice them at first, they're thos girls you'd see in a room and say she's cute, but not like the hot ones you'd check out for a long time. but after you get to know them and you learn that they're more well-rounded than the hot ones, somehow they become hotter (at least to me they become hotter). I find myself thinking about conversations I had with them or things I did with them more often than the time I saw some hot chick I know.

That's just the thing. This hot one doesn't have that about her. As I said, she's more reserved opposed to snooty. She's hot, that's already a fact, but there's something more, she's like...there and you know she is, but she can just as well be in the background and you could be busy with someone else but you just know she's there. That sort of effect she has. The cute one is always up in your face, not in a bad way, she's entertaining.

The cute one I refer to as cute, but don't get the wrong idea, this girl is Colombian, has a fine behind aswell and a nice set of lips. The other girl is Arabic and also has nice features. (Oh bum...)

I see the Arabic one more often, we work together and I see her at college on and off. The cute one stays in another city but we've got history (as friends)...so we'll keep seeing eachother at get togethers aswell. Blah, fuck this, I'm going to die alone. Relationships stink.
Jackal

PreviousNext

Return to Hardwood Classics