Need help with women?

A collection of memorable (and infamous!) Forum threads. Other noteworthy threads, such as yearly NBA predictions, also get archived here.

Postby Jackal on Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:56 pm

Or going to NLSC to find a good discussion.

:lol: Thank you for making my day.

To save people from giving the generic answer you're probably expecting, here goes:

"If you want good discussion, make a thread worth discussing. The fate of the forums lie in your hands. May the force be with you."
Jackal

Postby Jugs on Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:59 pm

ROFL I just saw that :lol: :lol:
Jugs

Postby The Other Kevin on Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:59 pm

Ok Cy,what ever you say.

What is the over-under on me and Jackal getting banned? I'm setting it at 4 days.

Cloudy wrote:Damn I thought AO the streetballer got killed and is in Hell..
The Other Kevin

Postby J@3 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:00 pm

I'll give you 3 :lol:
J@3

Postby The Other Kevin on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:02 pm

What, hours or minutes?

The Other Kevin

Postby Jackal on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:02 pm

Since the bitches comment seems to have lit some fires, I'll be giving myself 2 days or the "help us work on a better future" thing. :?
Jackal

Postby Jugs on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:04 pm

I'm trying to reach 7000 and then "retiring"
Jugs

Postby J@3 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:07 pm

I'm retiring properly in a week or so when I move, since I won't have a comp. Until then I will randomly post.
J@3

Postby Matt on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:37 pm

women love obnoxious alpha males

that couldn't be more true, generally speaking (up to a certain age)

thus i offer reading this book, which should complement this thread well DL here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i4wrbw
Matt

Postby BigKaboom2 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:53 pm

This thread is quickly reaching melo15boy status, which is funny because he's been mentioned twice already.
BigKaboom2

Postby [Q] on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:22 pm

Cable wrote:Does it all come down to have the confidence and just going for it? Oh, and is a dance a good place to go for it? Cause there's a semi-formal coming up at my school and I've thought about asking a girl to it, but I can't decide between asking her to go with me before, or asking her when I get there.

Yes, ask her and ask early. One time I asked a girl I really liked to a semi-formal and she was considering it, but she said she agreed with someone else already. This was like a week before it was happening before I grew the balls to ask her.
yeah I had plenty of other options but I was so bent out of shape from the rejection that I didn't go.

Flite_23 wrote:I just saw a girl I went out with about 2 years ago the other night. She is Fijian and soooo fine. Now shes filled out, I couldn't believe it. Then she told me she's going to the Olympics in 2008 for Judo :shock:

that is fucking awesome :lol: go for it! haha

Jugs wrote:I think Jae should be doing this.

He told me that if a girl is sms-ing you during school, they're thinking of you. It happened to me. the girl I liked sms-ed me during school.

what the heck is "sms-ing"?
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby --- on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:45 pm

The funny thing was I was in town with some friends and this girl came up to me and said "Whats your name?" I was like, "Shannon, who are you" then she started laughing and went to walk off. I was like what the fuck, so i went and talked to her then I recognized. I actually had a pic of her somewhere from her Judo stuff from like 2 years ago.

EDIT: Found it:

Last edited by --- on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---

Postby Matt on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:52 pm

what the heck is "sms-ing"?

sending text messages using your phone......text message = SMS
Matt

Postby J@3 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:59 pm

I'm curious to know how many of the advice givers in this thread are currently single. I mean Laxation's only advice is to be a prick to girls because that's what they all like apparentely, but I'm interested to know if any of you actually have a girlfriend?

Never, ever, ever
NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES
tell a girl you like her.

How stupid is that. I'm 3 from 3 by doing that, all it takes is to actually understand the kind of girl you're dealing with rather than throwing out some blanket phrases like that. Everyone's different, not every girl reacts to same to everything.
J@3

Postby --- on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:02 pm

I'm single.

Call me :cheeky:
---

Postby bigh0rt on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:12 pm

Jae wrote:I'm curious to know how many of the advice givers in this thread are currently single. I mean Laxation's only advice is to be a prick to girls because that's what they all like apparentely, but I'm interested to know if any of you actually have a girlfriend?

Never, ever, ever
NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES
tell a girl you like her.

How stupid is that. I'm 3 from 3 by doing that, all it takes is to actually understand the kind of girl you're dealing with rather than throwing out some blanket phrases like that. Everyone's different, not every girl reacts to same to everything.

Precisely what I said on Page 2. (Y)

I've been single for, oh, about 10 days now. And I've got this $9,000 hunk of jewelry back in my possession to prove it.
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby cyanide on Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:18 am

The Other Kevin wrote:Ok Cy,what ever you say.

Huh? Referring to what?

Jae wrote:I'm curious to know how many of the advice givers in this thread are currently single. I mean Laxation's only advice is to be a prick to girls because that's what they all like apparentely, but I'm interested to know if any of you actually have a girlfriend?

Makes me wonder if Laxation actually has a girlfriend, or is more successful with one night stands. Seems that the prick advice might be more appropriate for bar settings for one night stands, but for me, I find honesty and confidence works the best for a long-term relationship.
if you were killed tomorrow, i WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN THE MOTHA FUCKER THAT KILLED U!
......|..___________________, ,
....../ `---______----|]
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby Indy on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:44 am

I just sort of posted without reading much of this thread but I'm definitley with Jae here. Come on man, playing hard to get is so ridiculous. Obviously you can't come off as desperate, but you can't ignore her and act like she doesn't matter either. You have to find that middle ground.

Never ever tell her you like her, come on man, what is that shit? You think girls don't like being told they look good or that you're interested? If you have to work that hard and disguise that you like her and play all those games, then you probably need to apply that first rule, she's just not that in to you.
Indy

Postby The Other Kevin on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:22 am

cyanide wrote:
The Other Kevin wrote:Ok Cy,what ever you say.

Huh? Referring to what?

What Jacyl said everyone else would say. You seemed like one of the waery people that would say that, and I could think of you.

The Other Kevin

Postby Jackal on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:24 am

Basically you're saying you have Cyanide more on your mind that all the other mods?

I suppose I'd be flattered Cy.
Jackal

Postby cyanide on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:52 am

The Other Kevin wrote:What Jacyl said everyone else would say. You seemed like one of the waery people that would say that, and I could think of you.

I still don't understand what you're referring to. What are are you referring to when Jackal said everyone else would say? I'm a weary person that would say what?

Use quotes or something. You're not being specific.
if you were killed tomorrow, i WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN THE MOTHA FUCKER THAT KILLED U!
......|..___________________, ,
....../ `---______----|]
...../==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
cyanide
Dat steatopygous

Postby The Other Kevin on Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:28 am

"If you want good discussion, make a thread worth discussing. The fate of the forums lie in your hands. May the force be with you."

That. Probably made a hell of a lot more sense to me.

The Other Kevin

Postby Christopherson on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:22 am

Bighort, you were married weren't you? Maybe it was just enganged.... Anyways, tough luck man, I feel for ya. That is a rough thing to go through.
Go Zags!
Christopherson

Postby Nick on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:57 am

An MSN success story over here. :wave:

That girl i was talking about earlier in this thread i met up with last night. Things are rad and it probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for MSN. I definetly haven't been "friendzoned".

I'll be fielding questions 3 dollars a pop. :P

*awaits j.23's approach*
Nick
Barnsketball
Contributor

Postby bigh0rt on Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:04 pm

Christopherson wrote:Bighort, you were married weren't you? Maybe it was just enganged.... Anyways, tough luck man, I feel for ya. That is a rough thing to go through.

Engaged, until about 2 weeks ago. Working on things now. :(
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to Hardwood Classics