NBA Live 2005 - Bulgarian League Patch

Talk about NBA Live 2005 here.

NBA Live 2005 - Bulgarian League Patch

Postby shock on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

WOW, i dfound this on my PC. I did this in 2005 when we did Euroleague,National teams etc with the guys from nbalive.org :) Enjoy !

<< BULGARIAN LEAGUE PATCH 2005 v1.0 >>
by shock

This patch adds the bulgarian A1 league to NBA Live 2005!To install the patch do this:

1.Extract the files from sgsm.rar to your MAIN "nba live 2005/sgsm" folder
2.Extract the files from stadia.rar to your MAIN "nba live 2005/sgsm/stadia" folder
3.Extract the files from uniforms.rar to your MAIN "nba live 2005/sgsm/uniforms" folder
4.Extract the files from xcommon.rar to your MAIN "nba live 2005/sgsm/common" folder
5.Extract the folder called "Bulgarian League" from roster.rar to your "nba live 2005/saves" folder
under "My Documents"(for XP users - C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\NBA LIVE 2005\saves)

-To uninstall delete the files you extracted or back-up your "sgsm" folder!

-The patch doesn't replace any important staff,so you can play NBA or any other patch you have
installed!!!

-I worked on this patch all by myself,so if you don't like some of the staff DON'T PLAY IT!!!

-When you play season mode clear all divisions and choose the 8 bulgarian A1 teams(CSKA,Cherno More,
Levski,Lukoil,Spartak Pleven,Spartak MVR,Rilski Sportist and Yambolgaz) to a different division and
don't forget to set the "CPU initialed trades" option off,cause the teams will sign NBA players.

-Don't forget to change the rules - Foul out:5 & Def.3 sec:off!

Special thanks to:

-www.bulgarianbasket.com
-www.basketball-bg.com
-www.basketball.bg
-The guys at nbalive.org,nba-live.com and Yavuz at nbaliveturkey for the support and the great
tutorials that teached me how to patch!
-And last,but not least i want to thank to Nikolai Rusinov and Ivan Petrov for the good infos!

!!!ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD
shock

Re: NBA Live 2005 - Bulgarian League Patch

Postby Andrew on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks for the re-upload! Please feel free to add it to our Downloads section as well; a guide to using our upload facilities can found in this video.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby DiElEl on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:53 am

download link no longer valid :-(
DiElEl

Postby Andrew on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:01 am

After three years, you might be out of luck, unless someone has downloaded it and still has it on hand to upload.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 2005