bojanredstar mods | Cyberface pack 3 released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bojanredstar mods | Released Raduljica & LeDay

Postby Bjama82 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:42 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:In pcbasket there are a tons of players without cyberface:-(
Have you plan to convert other players?
Many many top players: Lundeberg(virtus),milutinovic,donta hall, pierre,m fall(olympiakos) ponitka,d thompson(baskonia),nebo,jekiri,grigonis,sanli,kuric.,tobey,hanga,randolph,guidatis,bako,dunston etc etc
thanks

Still, there are important players without faces because I've had to dedicate many hours to artwork in general and creating the massive database. Obviously, the faces are the attractive part, but if I had exclusively dedicated my time to faces, I probably wouldn't have even 50% of the roster completed. Now, I'm working on those 'etc etc faces.' I'll be sharing them soon.

ok it's true but many of these faces there were in your mod( 2020/2022). you dont create from zero, just convert it(it was better in 2020/22 mod than now--(but it's only my point view(hines for example and many faces, the quality was better before)
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:25 pm

Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Bjama82 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Many many top players: Lundeberg(virtus),milutinovic,donta hall, pierre,m fall(olympiakos) ponitka,d thompson(baskonia),nebo,jekiri,grigonis,sanli,kuric.,tobey,hanga,randolph,guidatis,bako,dunston etc etc
thanks

Still, there are important players without faces because I've had to dedicate many hours to artwork in general and creating the massive database. Obviously, the faces are the attractive part, but if I had exclusively dedicated my time to faces, I probably wouldn't have even 50% of the roster completed. Now, I'm working on those 'etc etc faces.' I'll be sharing them soon.

ok it's true but many of these faces there were in your mod( 2020/2022). you dont create from zero, just convert it(it was better in 2020/22 mod than now--(but it's only my point view(hines for example and many faces, the quality was better before)

A mod is not better just because it includes more faces. It is true that in 2K20 I was able to include more faces, but we worked on the same mod for two years, during 2020 and 2021. So it's something logical. But the work behind PCBasket 2K23 is the most complete I have ever created. In fact, many faces are converted from 2K22 to 2K23. The faces I have created from scratch this year are players I have not created before. And Hackett, Causeur, Hines and others are provisional conversions of the original faces from 2K18 by 2K.
Many of them are provisional faces because I wanted to have enough time to create high-quality faces from scratch. My work is not based on quantity but on quality. From now on, with each release, it will only get better.

i mean faces were better not MOD
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:20 pm

Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Bjama82 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:14 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
thanks

A mod is not better just because it includes more faces. It is true that in 2K20 I was able to include more faces, but we worked on the same mod for two years, during 2020 and 2021. So it's something logical. But the work behind PCBasket 2K23 is the most complete I have ever created. In fact, many faces are converted from 2K22 to 2K23. The faces I have created from scratch this year are players I have not created before. And Hackett, Causeur, Hines and others are provisional conversions of the original faces from 2K18 by 2K.
Many of them are provisional faces because I wanted to have enough time to create high-quality faces from scratch. My work is not based on quantity but on quality. From now on, with each release, it will only get better.

It is true that some faces were better in the past, but that's because this year I added some that were created by 2K because I already had them converted and needed to save time in any way possible. This year, I was alone in creating this from scratch in NBA 2K23 due to various personal reasons that prevented some of my friends from contributing in the same way they did three years ago, when I was able to fully focus on faces from the first week.

Now I will be able to fully focus on faces, and the result is going to be the best I have done to date because I am simulating a facial scan.

[ Image ]

Very good!
Bjama82

Postby jmaxii8 on Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:20 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
thanks

It is true that some faces were better in the past, but that's because this year I added some that were created by 2K because I already had them converted and needed to save time in any way possible. This year, I was alone in creating this from scratch in NBA 2K23 due to various personal reasons that prevented some of my friends from contributing in the same way they did three years ago, when I was able to fully focus on faces from the first week.

Now I will be able to fully focus on faces, and the result is going to be the best I have done to date because I am simulating a facial scan.

[ Image ]

Hello Shuajota, personally, I have converted several 2k22 cyberfaces to 2k23 to enhance my experience with PCBasket. As previously mentioned, the cyberfaces are one of, if not the most attractive part of mods. I don't know if you would like me to share the already converted cyberfaces with you, so that you can upload them. To date, I have 30 players ready and they are all your creations. I just dedicated myself to converting them to 2k23. This way, you could save some work while waiting for new faces. Just like I wanted to improve my experience, I would like to share it with others.
jmaxii8

Postby bojanredstar on Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:56 pm

Friends can I ask you to edit your messages to delete these long quotes, they are killing my topic, it will help others to find faces easily :wink:
bojanredstar

Postby bojanredstar on Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:35 am

Vasilije Micic (Anadolu Efes) preview:

bojanredstar

Re: bojanredstar mods | Preview Vasilije Micic

Postby bojanredstar on Mon May 01, 2023 11:17 pm

Uros Trifunovic (Partizan) preview:

bojanredstar

Re: bojanredstar mods | Preview Vasilije Micic & Uros Trifunovic

Postby GD Hamer on Tue May 02, 2023 3:23 am

:bowdown: :bowdown2: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
GD Hamer

Postby GD Hamer on Wed May 03, 2023 3:38 am

:D :D :D :bowdown: :bowdown2: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
GD Hamer

Postby Bjama82 on Wed May 03, 2023 4:47 am

very good!,the best micic ever..but one question only serbian players will u do?
Bjama82

Re: bojanredstar mods | Vezenkov, Guduric, Micic & Trifunovic

Postby bojanredstar on Fri May 12, 2023 2:07 am

Filip Petrusev (Crvena zvezda) preview:

bojanredstar

Re: bojanredstar mods | Petrusev, Vezenkov, Guduric, Micic & Trifunovic

Postby bojanredstar on Mon May 15, 2023 12:16 am

Tutorial for my Balkan people on how to insert custom made cyberface, and for all of you link for Filip Petrusev CF in the description of video.
Cheers!

phpBB [video]
bojanredstar

Postby Notforkids on Wed May 17, 2023 1:51 am

Can you make Donatas Motiejunas current look?
Notforkids

Postby bojanredstar on Sun May 21, 2023 11:20 pm

NBA 2K23 | Cyberface pack for Euroleague mod!

Link in YouTube video description.

Note - big shoutout to my guy who decided to share his commissioned cf of Ante Tomic with you, enjoy :fire:

phpBB [video]
bojanredstar

Postby kloppo23 on Mon May 22, 2023 11:00 pm

Man your cf is so good! Thanks for you passion.
kloppo23

Re: bojanredstar mods | Shane Larkin preview

Postby chosonwonton on Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:04 am

great work brother :applaud: that 2k base Larkin needed an update badly
chosonwonton

Re: bojanredstar mods | Shane Larkin preview

Postby bojanredstar on Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:26 am

Darius Thompson (Baskonia) preview:

bojanredstar

Re: bojanredstar mods | Shane Larkin & Darius Thompson preview

Postby GD Hamer on Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:05 am

:bowdown2: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: (Y)
GD Hamer

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding