Unlock Shoes?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Unlock Shoes?

Postby kobe9741 on Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:33 am

Hello everyone,
Just a little question for me, as 2k tools is out.
Does anyone know how to unlock shoes such as Luka 1 or adidas exhibit A? Those shoes are all grey in the edit mode, and I don't know why
thank you for your help in advance !
kobe9741

Re: Unlock Shoes?

Postby Shuajota on Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:20 am

kobe9741 wrote:Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how to unlock shoes such as Luka 1 or adidas exhibit A? Those shoes are all grey in the edit mode, and I don't know why

Go to the default roster, select shoes, then click on one of them and select "Copy all to Clipboard". Go to your custom roster, shoes, click on a shoe, and paste all from clipboard. This will unlock all new shoes on your roster.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby jk31 on Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:54 am

Shuajota wrote:

Go to the default roster, select shoes, then click on one of them and select "Copy all to Clipboard". Go to your custom roster, shoes, click on a shoe, and paste all from clipboard. This will unlock all new shoes on your roster.

since when are you able to select a shoe in the roster editor? i thought it says that the shoes menu is just for "overview what is available"?
jk31

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 29, 2023 11:22 am

jk31 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

since when are you able to select a shoe in the roster editor? i thought it says that the shoes menu is just for "overview what is available"?

We can’t edit a shoe with the tools but we can import the updated shoe database. So if you edited a roster file a few months ago, you can import the new models to your own roster.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding