PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER: NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023-2024 ROSTER RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K23 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.05 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 07, 2023 5:35 am

Update 1.06 Released

Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/05/pcbask ... eased.html

phpBB [video]
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.06 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Shuajota on Thu May 11, 2023 9:43 pm

Congratulations to Olympiacos BC, AS Monaco, Real Madrid, and FC Barcelona for qualifying for the EuroLeague 2023 Final Four #F4GLORY, which will take place in Kaunas between May 19th and 21st. And this means that there will be a #PCBasket2K23 roster update focused on the Final Four very soon, stay tuned!

#PCBasket2K23: https://www.shuajota.com/2022/11/pcbask ... -fiba.html

Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.06 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Ale EA7 on Mon May 15, 2023 2:45 am

Hi Shuajota,

i replaced the 30 NBA teams with 30 euroleague/eurocup teams so i can use GM mode with european teams. do you know what files are these shirts to replace them?

thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 15, 2023 3:22 am

Ale EA7 wrote:Hi Shuajota,

i replaced the 30 NBA teams with 30 euroleague/eurocup teams so i can use GM mode with european teams. do you know what files are these shirts to replace them?

thank you

No, but you can put the team as edited by user "yes" and those shirts would be generics.
Shuajota

Postby Ale EA7 on Mon May 15, 2023 3:38 am

great, i tried and it works!

generic nike suit is not a problem

thank you very much again
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 15, 2023 6:23 pm

Ale EA7 wrote:great, i tried and it works!

generic nike suit is not a problem

thank you very much again

No problem.
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.07 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 17, 2023 2:11 am

Update 1.07 Released

Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/05/pcbask ... eased.html

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.07 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 17, 2023 7:27 am

For those of you who are asking me about new faces, I want to let you know that next weekend, in celebration of the Final Four, I will release an update with a huge cyberface pack. I am putting in a great effort to make this mod the most realistic experience possible.

Shuajota

Postby Ale EA7 on Thu May 18, 2023 5:55 am

hi,

!) is there a way to edit the face of a player if the player is already created?

2) i created malcolm delaney with original face but i can't assign the headband.. how can it do it?

thank you
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Fri May 19, 2023 2:47 am

Ale EA7 wrote:hi,

!) is there a way to edit the face of a player if the player is already created?

2) i created malcolm delaney with original face but i can't assign the headband.. how can it do it?

thank you

Yes you can, but Delaney model doesn´t include a headband by default so you have to assign him a headband model on Blender. After this, you should edit his appearance file too to enable it in-game.
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023 FINAL FOUR KAUNAS UPDATE

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 21, 2023 2:40 am

Final Fourt Court Update

Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 2023 FINAL FOUR KAUNAS UPDATE

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 21, 2023 7:51 am

Update 1.08 (2023 Final Four) Released

Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2023/05/pcbask ... -four.html

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 22, 2023 12:55 am

New Cyberfaces - Preview #1
I will soon release a massive cyberface pack featuring cyberfaces that will simulate a real face scan. These cyberfaces will add a real face to players with generic faces and enhance some previous ones.

Vasilije Micic

Balsa Koprivica

Uros Trifunovic

Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.04 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 22, 2023 11:18 pm

noname1 wrote:STFU! WE ARE HERE TO DELETE YABUSELE AND THE REST OF MADRID WRESTLEMANIA TEAM FROM THE GAME!

UNTIL THAT POINT - I'M NOT A DAMN FAN OF THIS PROJECT ANYMORE, FUCKING MADRID BASTARDS! :poop: :poop: :poop:

Now kindly report me and BAN ME! I deserved :mrgreen:
First and sweetest ban ever!

And last one, Andrew will like this:

EXUM OWNS MADRID BITCHES!

Hala Madrid.

One of the best EuroLeague seasons in recent years has come to an end. Congratulations to Real Madrid for becoming champions, and to Olympiacos, Barcelona, and Monaco for reaching the Final Four and being in the top 4 of the best clubs in Europe. The level shown by all 18 teams has been outstanding. We should be proud of our teams, as the level displayed by all of them has been incredible.
Shuajota

Re: PCBASKET 2K23 ROSTER | NBA, EUROLEAGUE & FIBA | 1.04 RELEASED + REAL SLIDERS

Postby GD Hamer on Tue May 23, 2023 6:27 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: (Y)
Shuajota wrote:
noname1 wrote:STFU! WE ARE HERE TO DELETE YABUSELE AND THE REST OF MADRID WRESTLEMANIA TEAM FROM THE GAME!

UNTIL THAT POINT - I'M NOT A DAMN FAN OF THIS PROJECT ANYMORE, FUCKING MADRID BASTARDS! :poop: :poop: :poop:

Now kindly report me and BAN ME! I deserved :mrgreen:
First and sweetest ban ever!

And last one, Andrew will like this:

EXUM OWNS MADRID BITCHES!

Hala Madrid.

[ Image ]

One of the best EuroLeague seasons in recent years has come to an end. Congratulations to Real Madrid for becoming champions, and to Olympiacos, Barcelona, and Monaco for reaching the Final Four and being in the top 4 of the best clubs in Europe. The level shown by all 18 teams has been outstanding. We should be proud of our teams, as the level displayed by all of them has been incredible.
GD Hamer

Postby Bjama82 on Wed May 24, 2023 6:48 pm

Shuajota wrote:
I will soon release a massive cyberface pack featuring cyberfaces that will simulate a real face scan. These cyberfaces will add a real face to players with generic faces and enhance some previous ones.

Vasilije Micic

[ Image ]

Balsa Koprivica

[ Image ]

Uros Trifunovic

[ Image ]

Hi Shuajota, when you release facepack, can you add a file with ID and name of players?
Because many of us or editing cyberfaces or download other pack(serbian guy).
thanks
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Wed May 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Vasilije Micic

[ Image ]

Balsa Koprivica

[ Image ]

Uros Trifunovic

[ Image ]

Hi Shuajota, when you release facepack, can you add a file with ID and name of players?
thanks

Hey, I have only assigned IDs for those players to whom I have included a cyberface on the roster, but I will link an Excel file with the IDs that I will be using so that you can have the complete list and know which IDs I will be using for each player.
Shuajota

Postby Bjama82 on Wed May 24, 2023 8:33 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Vasilije Micic

[ Image ]

Balsa Koprivica

[ Image ]

Uros Trifunovic

[ Image ]

thanks

Hey, I have only assigned IDs for those players to whom I have included a cyberface on the roster, but I will link an Excel file with the IDs that I will be using so that you can have the complete list and know which IDs I will be using for each player.

thank you very much
Bjama82

Postby Shuajota on Fri May 26, 2023 9:16 pm

Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Bjama82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Vasilije Micic

[ Image ]

Balsa Koprivica

[ Image ]

Uros Trifunovic

[ Image ]

thanks

thank you very much

I attached the link on the first page.
Shuajota

Postby Ale EA7 on Sat May 27, 2023 7:13 am

can you re-upload the background image red-blue without the logo NBA 2k23 that you uploaded some months ago please?
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 27, 2023 4:48 pm

Ale EA7 wrote:can you re-upload the background image red-blue without the logo NBA 2k23 that you uploaded some months ago please?

Which background? I don’t understand what you mean.
Shuajota

Postby Notforkids on Sat May 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Belinelli fix please?
Notforkids

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 27, 2023 8:58 pm

Notforkids wrote:Belinelli fix please?

It will be added with the huge cyberface pack.
Shuajota

Postby Ale EA7 on Sat May 27, 2023 9:06 pm

mi sembrava di ricordare che qualche mese avevi postato una immagine come questa, ma senza la scritta nba 2k23. l'avevo scaricata ma non la trovo piu'..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ale EA7

Postby Shuajota on Sun May 28, 2023 1:37 am

Ale EA7 wrote:mi sembrava di ricordare che qualche mese avevi postato una immagine come questa, ma senza la scritta nba 2k23. l'avevo scaricata ma non la trovo piu'..

I never released that but I think you can find that background on google.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K23 Modding