Sonansu's UI background mod (released!)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Sonansu's UI background mod (released!)

Postby sonansu on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:20 pm

ImageImageImage

I made the mod because the original background color is looking so uncomfortable to me,
therefore I based on the SCNE file from Psamyoull's FHSH Mod and replace this with a NBA logo background file.
Thanks to Psamyoull and his team's work
The mod will include gooeyfrontend.iff and gooeyglobal.iff file and would like to share to someone who want it.

Download link:
https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=13092 gooeyfrontend.iff
https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=13093 gooeyglobal.iff
Last edited by sonansu on Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
sonansu

Re: NBA logo background mod

Postby iFahad81 on Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:05 am

thank you mate... I feel the same... original background isn't for me
iFahad81

Re: NBA logo background mod

Postby sonansu on Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:14 am

iFahad81 wrote:thank you mate... I feel the same... original background isn't for me

Yes bro, I hate the red colored background while playing with MyGM
sonansu

Re: Sonansu's UI background mod (released!)

Postby vetmin on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:45 pm

Thanks for doing this. The default theme this year is inexplicably bad; I dunno what the heck 2K was thinking. For those of us who only really play NBA leagues, it was helpful of you to point out this clever approach used in the FHSH mod and to isolate it for general use. It inspired me to throw together a quick Mamba Forever Edition theme that I'm posting here momentarily: viewtopic.php?f=272&t=113117. I gave you a shout-out in the credits.
vetmin

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding