Is there a tool for editing rosters for more than 15 players

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Is there a tool for editing rosters for more than 15 players

Postby EpilepticRabbit on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:10 am

For the default roster some teams by default have over 15 players but you can't add any yourself, the most you can do is trade but sometimes that isn't what is needed.
Does anyone know a method or tool for offline rosters to add more than 15 players to them?
EpilepticRabbit

Re: Is there a tool for editing rosters for more than 15 players

Postby EpilepticRabbit on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:24 am

Ok I think I've found a way using sitew33 CE table. For a team with 15 or less players on normal contracts, turn one of them into a two way contract using the CE table, and then assign the new player, and change the first player's contract back to the normal type.
EpilepticRabbit

Postby noname1 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:42 am

That was possible to do in 2k21 with 2ktools, but for some reason next time when you're editing the same player that player clones, and If you have more than 15 + 2 two-way players on roster, random player from that roster won't show up in rotation list, as well in 2ktools roster list - that's my experiences :?
noname1

Postby EpilepticRabbit on Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:44 am

MB22 wrote:That was possible to do in 2k21 with 2ktools, but for some reason next time when you're editing the same player that player clones, and If you have more than 15 + 2 two-way players on roster, random player from that roster won't show up in rotation list - that's my experiences :?

Yes I ran into this issue too, however if you set a normal contract to a two way (and the team already has one two way), bring in the new player, then change the original player back to a normal contract, and change the new player to two way. If there is already 2 two way players, change one of them to a normal contract, bring in the 16th normal contract player, and then change the original two way player back. Basically never have more than 2 two way players simultaneously.
You can also use the hardship and euro stash contracts as placeholders.
EpilepticRabbit

Re: How to add players to a full team (15+2 two way) on a roster

Postby EpilepticRabbit on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:23 pm

EpilepticRabbit wrote:For the default roster some teams by default have over 15 players but you can't add any yourself, the most you can do is trade but sometimes that isn't what is needed.
Does anyone know a method or tool for offline rosters to add more than 15 players to them?
EpilepticRabbit

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding