[ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack v.2

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack v.2

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:05 am

Just have a question. What do you mean by enter folder with desired audio? Kinda confused by that. I have the 1st version and want to update to V2.
Uncle Drew

Postby DAVID-SEP on Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:36 am

can i make a suggestion? a tutorial on how to implement these files in the game would be very helpful. thanks
DAVID-SEP

Re: [ADAMB34N & VETMIN] Broadcast Music Pack

Postby Adamb34n on Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:20 am

diallo_30 wrote:
you lied to me :lol: hahaha

excellent work on this V2, really good, congratulations for doing something different and making this game more immersive!

Ha! Where there is a will, there is a way I suppose - had to do some digging to make it happen.

Thank you!

vetmin wrote:Just wanna say Adamb34n deserves the credit for v2; it obviously builds on what we collaborated on more equally in v1, and content I created is included in the pack, but literally all the previously unreleased content in v2 is his doing, so he deserves all the praise for this! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Wouldn't have gotten this far without you and others in the community!
Adamb34n

Postby Adamb34n on Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:32 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Just have a question. What do you mean by enter folder with desired audio? Kinda confused by that. I have the 1st version and want to update to V2.

V2 offers different aspects than V1 had, expanding the broadcast themes into other areas of the game. I really only focused on ESPN and TNT.

When I say enter folder with desired audio, it means pretty much exactly that - if you want a variant of an ESPN transition music between quarters, for example, enter the folder of the variant you want with that file and drag it into your sfx_inside_001.iff - which should be in a Mod folder inside the 2k22 folder directory.

DAVID-SEP wrote:can i make a suggestion? a tutorial on how to implement these files in the game would be very helpful. thanks

I've gotten a few requests for this - for people unfamiliar with going in depth installing mods for the game it is understandable that the installation instructions (while in great detail) may be confusing.

I am going to put together an installation video soon and hopefully that will be helpful! :)
Adamb34n

Postby Uncle Drew on Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:06 am

Adamb34n wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Just have a question. What do you mean by enter folder with desired audio? Kinda confused by that. I have the 1st version and want to update to V2.

V2 offers different aspects than V1 had, expanding the broadcast themes into other areas of the game. I really only focused on ESPN and TNT.

When I say enter folder with desired audio, it means pretty much exactly that - if you want a variant of an ESPN transition music between quarters, for example, enter the folder of the variant you want with that file and drag it into your sfx_inside_001.iff - which should be in a Mod folder inside the 2k22 folder directory.

DAVID-SEP wrote:can i make a suggestion? a tutorial on how to implement these files in the game would be very helpful. thanks

I've gotten a few requests for this - for people unfamiliar with going in depth installing mods for the game it is understandable that the installation instructions (while in great detail) may be confusing.

I am going to put together an installation video soon and hopefully that will be helpful! :)

Yes, that would be very helpful because I get confused about which files go in which folders because I still can't hear the new songs you added.
Uncle Drew

Previous

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding