NBA 2K22 EUROLEAGUE SCOREBOARD & BREAKBOARD RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K22 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: REALISTIC BASKET STANCHION - RELEASED

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:25 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Can someone create a tutorial on how to install these stanchions? They are fabulous, but I can't get them to install correctly.

Read the text file that comes with the download, it's extremely simple!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby EastendFinest on Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:44 am

To be honest I'm NO modding expert, but I seem to get by figuring out as I go. This one has me bewildered too. This s00.iff file.. where do I find that?
"I am a STRONG man!! ANYONE in this office, take a RUN AT ME!! :lol:
EastendFinest

Postby kidhybrid89 on Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:12 am

EastendFinest wrote:To be honest I'm NO modding expert, but I seem to get by figuring out as I go. This one has me bewildered too. This s00.iff file.. where do I find that?

Guys you have to add the stadium files (ex. s00.iff or ss01.iff and so forth) to your Mods folder first. Then using 7-Zip, open the files in your Mods folder and drag the associated files into each stadium file to get the desired result.

If you need to extract the stadium files from the game first, you can do so in a few ways but the easiest is just by using the hook plugin and pressing F8 while the game is loaded. There will be an option to extract files and you can just type in each file that you need (s00.iff and ss01.iff as examples). Hopefully this helps clarify it a little better.
kidhybrid89

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:25 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
EastendFinest wrote:To be honest I'm NO modding expert, but I seem to get by figuring out as I go. This one has me bewildered too. This s00.iff file.. where do I find that?

Guys you have to add the stadium files (ex. s00.iff or ss01.iff and so forth) to your Mods folder first. Then using 7-Zip, open the files in your Mods folder and drag the associated files into each stadium file to get the desired result.

If you need to extract the stadium files from the game first, you can do so in a few ways but the easiest is just by using the hook plugin and pressing F8 while the game is loaded. There will be an option to extract files and you can just type in each file that you need (s00.iff and ss01.iff as examples). Hopefully this helps clarify it a little better.

Why can't the creator just put the stanchions in each stadium? Because obviously a lot of people are having trouble installing using 7-Zip. Honest question, don't flame me....
Uncle Drew

Postby jcblas026 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:12 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Thank You all!!

Uncle Drew wrote:Where's the file for stanchions?

all download links on OP page 1

Shuajota wrote:Looks great :fire: Congrats on the release.
Could you upload the iff files? Some people are confused because they don't know how to import the textures.

These stanchions mod is intended not only for 2k22, but for 2k21 and 2k20 also. And it will work on a modded or default stadium files. What I use here is just a default 2k22 stadium files (which will not work on 2k21 or 20) just to make a screenshots.

jcblas026 wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:bro is there a way to fix the dornas of knicks? the dornas is not working btw im using the 2k20 version of mj23lb backboards the one with the led 014 included

i tried to use your 2k21 version of knicks court and its crashing, mj23lb court works but with blackout dornas also tried to remove the led 014 still not works what do you think is the problem here? i dont have any idea i really hope you can help me with this thanks man

try replace the scne file on my knicks realism with this https://www.mediafire.com/file/7c5elzm9 ... e.rar/file

Sadly its still crashing with your 2k21 court version however i did find a way to fix it with mj23lb court i used the default 2k dornas anyway thanks man appreciate the help!
jcblas026

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:04 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:

Why can't the creator just put the stanchions in each stadium? Because obviously a lot of people are having trouble installing using 7-Zip. Honest question, don't flame me....

I guess the answer is because as he said at the time, he didn't want to continue creating arena mods because his work was not being respected, which was being copied by other creators and attributing them as his own without acknowledging the work they were rtomb_03's, and given the level of detail he invested in making them, it must be discouraging to have these things happen after so much effort, which as we all know is free.
I'm partly glad he did it this way because I can easily implement them into my personal edits of arenas and lighting, for my personal enjoyment, anyway, don't be discouraged, because I'm sure there will be some mod coming out soon from the 30 arenas that uses the uprights that rtomb_03 has made, which I hope they will recognize by giving credit to his great work.
If it's still a bit delayed, I can try to make a small tutorial to help you to include the stanchions in any sxxx.iff, as soon as I have some time, because now I'm very busy.
Santicruyff

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:53 am

Santicruyff wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:

I guess the answer is because as he said at the time, he didn't want to continue creating arena mods because his work was not being respected, which was being copied by other creators and attributing them as his own without acknowledging the work they were rtomb_03's, and given the level of detail he invested in making them, it must be discouraging to have these things happen after so much effort, which as we all know is free.
I'm partly glad he did it this way because I can easily implement them into my personal edits of arenas and lighting, for my personal enjoyment, anyway, don't be discouraged, because I'm sure there will be some mod coming out soon from the 30 arenas that uses the uprights that rtomb_03 has made, which I hope they will recognize by giving credit to his great work.
If it's still a bit delayed, I can try to make a small tutorial to help you to include the stanchions in any sxxx.iff, as soon as I have some time, because now I'm very busy.

Thanks for the post. I'm sure rtomb_03 will appreciate it. If you get the time, would love a tutorial on how to install stanchions. I can't figure it out, among others.
Uncle Drew

Postby zondac12 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:42 pm

rtombs, great job as always. :applaud:

phpBB [video]
zondac12

Postby Issy on Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:28 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:

Thanks for the post. I'm sure rtomb_03 will appreciate it. If you get the time, would love a tutorial on how to install stanchions. I can't figure it out, among others.

I successfully made it, if the author is okay, I can upload it.
Issy

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:15 am

anyone having problem installing the stanchion, try this pack by Shuajota.. https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... renas.html
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby sk8pop on Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:51 am

do you intend to make updated dornas for the new season?
thank you rtomb_03.
sk8pop

Postby EastendFinest on Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 pm

rtomb_03 wrote:anyone having problem installing the stanchion, try this pack by Shuajota.. https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... renas.html

Thank you rtomb for the link. This was exactly what I needed!!! Excellent Job btw!

shout out Shuajota as well
EastendFinest

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:31 am

EastendFinest wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:anyone having problem installing the stanchion, try this pack by Shuajota.. https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... renas.html

Thank you rtomb for the link. This was exactly what I needed!!! Excellent Job btw!

Thank you. I´m releasing a new update today.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby EastendFinest on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:13 am

Shuajota wrote:
EastendFinest wrote:

Thank you. I´m releasing a new update today.

Oh wow...nice...christmas coming early this year :D
EastendFinest

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:20 am

Update V1.1: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... as_18.html

Fixed some arenas that were not displaying correctly the "stanchions" created by rtomb_03:

s002 - Washington Wizards
s008 - Memphis Grizzlies
s012 - Utah Jazz
s018 - Brooklyn Nets
s021 - Detroit Pistons
s022 - Houston Rockets
s026 - Phoenix Suns
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby zondac12 on Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:55 am

rtombs, this is also still a great mod too:

phpBB [video]
zondac12

Postby mckay1988 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:26 am

how to use REALISTIC BASKET STANCHION for DEN2K 9k Stadiums? i copied the files in the stadium iff files but they are not displaying correctly.
mckay1988

Postby buddaking on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:59 am

mckay1988 wrote:how to use REALISTIC BASKET STANCHION for DEN2K 9k Stadiums? i copied the files in the stadium iff files but they are not displaying correctly.

Den2k don't make stadiums. He only does floor courts and stadiums floor lighting.
buddaking

Postby mckay1988 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:15 am

i meant that, sorry. so i need the NBA 2K22 All 30 Realistic NBA Arenas with Sponsors by Shuajota & rtomb_03 as well?
mckay1988

Postby buddaking on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:14 am

mckay1988 wrote:i meant that, sorry. so i need the NBA 2K22 All 30 Realistic NBA Arenas with Sponsors by Shuajota & rtomb_03 as well?

yes. here the link mention above for Shuajota & rtomb 39 teams arenas ads (Y)

https://www.shuajota.com/2021/11/nba-2k ... as_18.html
buddaking

Postby sk8pop on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 am

My stadiums are not running local advertisements on the bench seats, and also around the arena local advertisements from the stadium.
how to fix this, can you help me please?
Thanks
sk8pop

Postby sk8pop on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:59 am

My stadiums are not displaying local advertisements on the benches, and also around the arena, local stadium advertisements.
Thanks
sk8pop

Postby rtomb_03 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:43 am

DAVID-SEP wrote:My stadiums are not displaying local advertisements on the benches, and also around the arena, local stadium advertisements.
Thanks

its not part of this(stanchion) mod,.. you need to edit the textures on your arena/stadium files.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Re: TNT-STYLE FLOOR SHOTCLOCK - RELEASED

Postby rtomb_03 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:45 am

TNT-style floor shot clock _Released

rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Re: TNT-STYLE FLOOR SHOTCLOCK - RELEASED

Postby vincemeister55 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:49 pm

Thanks for these mods rtomb_03. Will you make a version of your shot-clock mod that works the same with vanilla mechanic that only appears at 9sec on the shotclock?
vincemeister55

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K22 Modding